PDA

View Full Version : Damn finel article HB Editor!!!

moneysucker
05-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Brett, I wanted to thank you for the article Locke and Load in the June performance section. It was on my favorite subject... me. The one about the rubber duck was OK but could have mentioned me more too. Seriously though, Great article and Pix, should give the jet boat guys something to read for a few minutes before next issue. Thanks agine. Hope to see you for my next one.
Cy

Taylorman
05-18-2006, 12:01 PM
I second that. Nice boat.

moneysucker
05-18-2006, 12:18 PM
It was pretty cool having two bro's with cool toys in the mag for sure. Awesome boats :)
Thanks. Guess what I have in my computer bag for you right now? Those 2 black decals. About time huh?
Cy

SHIFTY
05-18-2006, 12:42 PM
GOOD ARTICLE, AND TWO NICE LOOKIN' RIDES. I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED THOUGH, beerjet TOLD ME YOU GUYS WERE IN YOUR FIFTIES, THE ARTICLE SAID YOU ARE UNDER 30 :idea:

Brooski
05-18-2006, 12:50 PM
I was wondering if the photos were edited using photoshop. They made it look like Moneysucker was actually floating in a lake or river somewhere.
Near as I can recall, the boat never shows up anywhere. Are times changing?
Are we going to see it on the water at local events now?????
Inquiring minds want to know.... :crossx:
Just messing with ya, Cy. Great article and the boat looks awesome. Nice to see a boat not floating in the green of Elsinore.

moneysucker
05-18-2006, 12:55 PM
GOOD ARTICLE, AND TWO NICE LOOKIN' RIDES. I WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED THOUGH, beerjet TOLD ME YOU GUYS WERE IN YOUR FIFTIES, THE ARTICLE SAID YOU ARE UNDER 30 :idea:
No, the article is right. I am 28 and my brother is 31. Thanks. Now if the mag could just get into stores that would be great. I need to buy up a few of them. My 15 minutes of fame. lol
Cy

moneysucker
05-18-2006, 12:59 PM
I was wondering if the photos were edited using photoshop. They made it look like Moneysucker was actually floating in a lake or river somewhere.
Near as I can recall, the boat never shows up anywhere. Are times changing?
Are we going to see it on the water at local events now?????
Inquiring minds want to know.... :crossx:
Just messing with ya, Cy. Great article and the boat looks awesome. Nice to see a boat not floating in the green of Elsinore.
That was elsinore. I actually put my boat in that crap. I have some pics that were not doctored. Brett did a hell of a job making the water look like a swimming pool or off shore in a hawiian lagoon.

SB
05-18-2006, 07:02 PM
The Olds article was outstanding, they must have read my suggestion from 5 years ago.

TIMINATOR
05-19-2006, 07:56 AM
Thanks, but I couldn't even read 5 years ago..... TIMINATOR

beerjet
05-19-2006, 04:03 PM
:hammerhea

DelawareDave
05-20-2006, 03:30 AM
I finally found a place that has the mag on hand here in Del-A-Where? Good article about money$ucker, and his bro. I'm also gonna study the Olds article, as I plan on building a spare 455 that I have collecting dust.
I actually broke down and got a subscription, as well.

moneysucker
05-20-2006, 08:15 AM
WHat the hell is a "finel"??? You all know what I meant. Stupid computer and fat fingers don't mix.