PDA

View Full Version : Why All The Bull$hit

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 03:43 PM
I just want to inform everyone that I wish ***boat admin would step in and remove everything to do with all this bullshit on the boards the last few days. I see people have not done nice things to other people Im not taking side nor am I gonna post in any of it just my own thread here is where I will post. I dont really know the whole story I know most of the people involved and I respect them both and have never had anything bad to say about any of them. In my life I have sold and bought lots of cars trucks and boats and when someone says something is clean there are different standards to different people. People know me and when I say something is clean Im talking showroom condition clean. So when someone says the term turn key it could mean different standards to different people. I dont really think its fair to ruin someones life or lively hood cause he said it was turn key and it wasnt to someones standards. I know it is hard enough to make a living in Lake Havasu as it is and for someone to set out to ruin someones life is not fair. I wish this could all go away and be water under the bridge and we can all move on with our lives and all get along. I know everyone is different and we all arent always gonna get along but we are here for one thing and that is the passion of boating we all enjoy boating and spending time on the water. So with that being said I would really appreciate if ***boat ADMIN. would step in and remove all this nonsense so we can get back to what we are all here for and that is enjoying life on the water. Thank you and Sincerley E4L

KineticoH20
05-18-2006, 03:46 PM
I just want to inform everyone that I wish ***boat admin would step in and remove everything to do with all this bullshit on the boards the last few days. I see people have not done nice things to other people Im not taking side nor am I gonna post in any of it just my own thread here is where I will post. I dont really know the whole story I know most of the people involved and I respect them both and have never had anything bad to say about any of them. In my life I have sold and bought lots of cars trucks and boats and when someone says something is clean there are different standards to different people. People know me and when I say something is clean Im talking showroom condition clean. So when someone says the term turn key it could mean different standards to different people. I dont really think its fair to ruin someones life or lively hood cause he said it was turn key and it wasnt to someones standards. I know it is hard enough to make a living in Lake Havasu as it is and for someone to set out to ruin someones life is not fair. I wish this could all go away and be water under the bridge and we can all move on with our lives and all get along. I know everyone is different and we all arent always gonna get along but we are here for one thing and that is the passion of boating we all enjoy boating and spending time on the water. So with that being said I would really appreciate if ***boat ADMIN. would step in and remove all this nonsense so we can get back to what we are all here for and that is enjoying life on the water. Thank you and Sincerley E4L
Works for me!

Jbb
05-18-2006, 03:49 PM
I think you are seriously mis informed......If you want to comment on something ....at least understand the story going on behind it ...all it takes is some reading .....and comprehension....and the old saying applies here as well...If you dont want anything to do with it ...or even want to bother reading it......dont click on it....There are all the boat tech related threads you want in all the other areas of this board

thumbs
05-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I concur.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 03:52 PM
I think you are seriously mis informed......If you want to comment on something ....at least understand the story going on behind it ...all it takes is some reading .....and comprehension....and the old saying applies here as well...If you dont want anything to do with it ...or even want to bother reading it......dont click on it....There are all the boat tech related threads you want in all the other areas of this board
:idea:

Jbb
05-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Il coment where i want to cause this is how this all started anyways. Someone posting a comment just like you did right here.........
Yep....you make it sound like you want it to all go away .....and that different interpretations of the word "turnkey"....is all this is about.....as I said you are mis informed......becoming informed will require you to read a little....or dont....but it sounds pretty ignorant to generalize ..... without understanding what went on.....and feel free to comment where you want... :p

moneypit
05-18-2006, 03:56 PM
JBB sux's
Gittin' all serious n' shit :220v:

AZJD
05-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I don't know you and I don't want to cause any waves, but you have not read all the posts. Jordan never once waged war on Karl prior to him posting his personal record. No one knew what the team turnkey logo was for and it wasn't talked about on line.
Karl has slandered himself by showing what he was capable of doing. As far as I'm concerened he is simply sleeping in a bed he made!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Yep....you make it sound like you want it to all go away .....and that different interpretations of the word "turnkey"....is all this is about.....as I said you are mis informed......becoming informed will require you to read a little....or dont....but it sounds pretty ignorant to generalize ..... without understanding what went on.....and feel free to comment where you want... :p
One question are you involved?? This is the good old USA I can comment where I want thank you

Jbb
JBB sux's
Gittin' all serious n' shit :220v:
Thank you sir......may I have another :p

Jbb
One question are you involved??
One answer...no..

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 03:59 PM
I don't know you and I don't want to cause any waves, but you have not read all the posts. Jordan never once waged war on Karl prior to him posting his personal record. No one knew what the team turnkey logo was for and it wasn't talked about on line.
Karl has slandered himself by showing what he was capable of doing. As far as I'm concerened he is simply sleeping in a bed he made!
AZJD I can say I agree with you what somones pesonal record is is their own buisness if they want to share it with the board that is on them Im not saying i agree with what he did Im just saying I want this to go back to what we are all here for and that is boating.

460 jus getn it
05-18-2006, 04:05 PM
AZJD I can say I agree with you what somones pesonal record is is their own buisness if they want to share it with the board that is on them Im not saying i agree with what he did Im just saying I want this to go back to what we are all here for and that is boating.Dont over look, People helping people............................................ ..........

Jbb
This is the good old USA I can comment where I want thank you
Yes...comment wherever you want.....you're welcome....lol... :p

AZJD
AZJD I can say I agree with you what somones pesonal record is is their own buisness if they want to share it with the board that is on them Im not saying i agree with what he did Im just saying I want this to go back to what we are all here for and that is boating.
To the best of my knowledge, (and i've only been here 8 month's) this site has produced more good ole fashion reading(i.e, drama) then any other I take part in. I bealieve thats why we come here everyday. Rarely do I see a thread on a boat related topic that will last more than an hour on the top page. If you look at some of the top viewed threads, most have nothing to do with boating. They are just general topics with general shit talking going on in them. The Honeyman Skater thread, is why I signed up, because I had something to say. It was boat related, but did nothing to raise my awareness of boatws.
Drama makes the world go round, fortunatley we can turn this off at any time.

AZJD
05-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Oh yeah, BTW, what size shirt do you need, and what color sticker?

Jordy
05-18-2006, 04:08 PM
I dont really know the whole story
Exactly, you don't. Until you do, shut up stupid. :D :D :D
The only person who set out to ruin anyone's ability to make a living off ***boat would be Spammit Karl. Everything was in fun until he posted a skewed version of my personal info on the boards, which, knowingly posting misleading information (and he knew it wasn't close to the truth) in order to defame a persons character is known as LIBEL. Once that happened, yes I was pissed. I lashed out and then realized that I could have much more fun blowing the lid off a little inside joke that only a handful of people knew about. I haven't made any accusations, only posed questions, regarding Spammit's business and personal ethics. Hell, I've got his last name and email address and it wouldn't be too hard to post all kinds of personal info about him. However, I choose not to. I have really sat back and laughed my ass off as he continues to dig his hole with his "prepared statement" and I'm looking forward to his next batch of madeup bullshit. It seems that he's not smart enough to just stop digging and go away.
I always thought he was a self-serving, overbearing, jealous, petty little scumbag, he just removed all doubt for me, and everyone else who reads the board. He undid his own image and I could give a rat's ass what he thinks about me now. He brought this all on himself with his lack of self control and airing my very old dirty laundry in a public forum to try and make me look bad. Once again, it backfired on him and now he's getting everything he deserves. Ain't karma a bitch???
What size t-shirt do you want Rob??? :D :D :D
p.s. If it's really about his dislike of Team Turnkey, why doesn't he bring JBB's name up??? He's had the logo as long as I have??? Petty little miserable man. ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Oh yeah, BTW, what size shirt do you need, and what color sticker?
Your not helping. And besides I would whipe my ass with that shirt if it doesnt say Eliminator or UNLEASHED it aint SHIT

Chico&Zeus
05-18-2006, 04:11 PM
I think they should just close down ***boat.Com, in fact they should cancel the magazine also......(yes they have one) In fact, I think they should just dry up every lake and ocean so there won't be any need for all this bitterness about if a boat is turn key or not...........or we can continue where we left off :argue: :argue: :yuk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :D :D

No Name
05-18-2006, 04:12 PM
I love to boat and will do so as long as I can but if this place was just all about boating I think there would be a lot less people on here. There is a lot of crap posted on here but most of it very entertaining. :rollside: :rollside:
And the posts about boats are ok too………… :)

AZJD
05-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I think they should just close down ***boat.Com, in fact they should cancel the magazine also......(yes they have one) In fact, I think they should just dry up every lake and ocean so there won't be any need for all this bitterness about if a boat is turn key or not...........or we can continue where we left off :argue: :argue: :yuk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :D :D
Dude, could you imagine if we had a HotSand.com ya, that would be insane!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 04:15 PM
The only person who set out to ruin anyone's ability to make a living off ***boat would be Spammit Karl. Everything was in fun until he posted a skewed version of my personal info on the boards, which, knowingly posting misleading information (and he knew it wasn't close to the truth) in order to defame a persons character is known as LIBEL. Once that happened, yes I was pissed. I lashed out and then realized that I could have much more fun blowing the lid off a little inside joke that only a handful of people knew about. I haven't made any accusations, only posed questions, regarding Spammit's business and personal ethics. Hell, I've got his last name and email address and it wouldn't be too hard to post all kinds of personal info about him. However, I choose not to. I have really sat back and laughed my ass off as he continues to dig his hole with his "prepared statement" and I'm looking forward to his next batch of madeup bullshit. It seems that he's not smart enough to just stop digging and go away.
I always thought he was a self-serving, overbearing, jealous, petty little scumbag, he just removed all doubt for me, and everyone else who reads the board. He undid his own image and I could give a rat's ass what he thinks about me now. He brought this all on himself with his lack of self control and airing my very old dirty laundry in a public forum to try and make me look bad. Once again, it backfired on him and now he's getting everything he deserves. Ain't karma a bitch???
What size t-shirt do you want Rob??? :D :D :D
p.s. If it's really about his dislike of Team Turnkey, why doesn't he bring JBB's name up??? He's had the logo as long as I have??? Petty little miserable man. ;)
Jordy I never said anything bad or negative to you I have always been stand up to you I agree criminal records are your own business and nobody elses. Im not saying right or wrong Im just asking hot boat to remove it all cause I get tired and dont want to read 30 threads of this bullshit that pertains to only a few people. I also agree with you and totally stand behind you on the KARMA it was in my signature for along time. What comes around goes around I live my life by Karma.

piper
05-18-2006, 04:16 PM
GUN'S LOCKED & LOADED! just let me know who needs shot :D anyone seen a waitress :cry: :cool:
I got you covered. Take the shot.... :crossx:

moneypit
05-18-2006, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy]
make a living off ***boat
QUOTE]
People make a living off ***boat? How much ya' makin??? I want in.

1stepcloser
05-18-2006, 04:17 PM
No one knew what the team turnkey logo was for...
I did :)
And it wasn't talked about on line. Maybe that was part of the problem. Secret handshakes are rarely secret for long. http://www.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Jordy
05-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Im not saying right or wrong Im just asking hot boat to remove it all cause I get tired and dont want to read 30 threads of this bullshit that pertains to only a few people.
There were only 29 threads until you started this one. ;)
In reality, there are I'd guess under 10 threads about this whole deal and I don't think they need to go anywhere. I'm not going to let this turn into a boredmont deal where the whole sandbar is good morning and good evening TTK threads.
I think right now, these threads are very important because it shows what a scumbag this guy is, and it's ironic because he's the biggest spammer on this board and uses it as his own personal billboard.
Take your lumps Spammit. You called down the thunder on yourself with this one and I hope you're having as much fun as I am watching this unravel.

AZJD
05-18-2006, 04:22 PM
I did :)
Maybe that was part of the problem. Secret handshakes are rarely secret for long. http://www.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I will never tell you anything again.......Tell a Phone, Tell a Gram, and Tell a 1stepcloser....... ;) ;) ;)

Wake Havasu
05-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Is this about DCB's?

AZKC
05-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Interesting question in the title of this thread :idea: with only one real answer :crossx:
Because its ***boat
:crossx: :crossx:
Just helping people :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 04:24 PM
There were only 29 threads until you started this one. ;)
Jordy have a great day lets go have a beer. Illl buy :)

Sleek-Jet
05-18-2006, 04:26 PM
This place runs on bullshit...
Jordy's an asshole.. :crossx:
RD sux... :D
JBB is a hillbilly and has sniffed to many paint fumes... :p
Tom Brown just shat... :mad:

piper
05-18-2006, 04:27 PM
If it wasn't for this place making me laugh so much, I'd go crazy out here.

AZJD
05-18-2006, 04:33 PM
See we are doing some good.....keeping our armed forces on their toe's! :rollside:

AZJD
05-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Team Turnkey, making the world a safer place.........................

chub
05-18-2006, 04:38 PM
PIPER, once again your the muther fockin man! CHUB jackin a thead and all that! :)

piper
05-18-2006, 04:38 PM
See we are doing some good.....keeping our armed forces on their toe's! :rollside:
Bro, the guys out here with me love this forum.

Racer277
05-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Bro, the guys out here with me love this forum.
Yeah, but wouldn't it be better if we were rid of some of the drama threads, and had more pics of broads on here?

Jordy
05-18-2006, 04:41 PM
To hell with Habitat for Humanity. Those peoples got nothing on us:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2494Turnkey.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 04:41 PM
PIPER titties and beer and everyone else you damn thread jackers. I respect PIPER and appreciate what he has done for our country we will show him when he comes home at the party :)

chub
05-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Yeah, but wouldn't it be better if we were rid of some of the drama threads, and had more pics of broads on here?
DING

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 04:42 PM
FAWK Ill drink to that :cool:

Kilrtoy
05-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Rob can you reduce this too readers digest version, that is way too long for me too read :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2006, 07:14 PM
Rob can you reduce this too readers digest version, that is way too long for me too read :idea:
I was hoping you could MR.25 post a day

Tom Brown
05-18-2006, 07:37 PM
jbb.... the arbitrator.
:eek: :confused:
What happened to the fun loving semi-intelligible alcoholic we all know and love?

Tom Brown
05-18-2006, 07:40 PM
How are those assertiveness training classes going, Jordy?
jbb is nothing but trouble. Everyone who hangs out with him ends up in the middle of a big pile of shit, sooner or later. He's like the creepy guy in high school who isn't welcome in the general group because he freaks the chicks out... you know he has dismembered a couple of people... yet there are times, late at night, that you find yourself curious and want to find out what freaky shit he's up to.

OutCole'd
05-18-2006, 07:41 PM
jbb.... the arbitrator.
:eek: :confused:
What happened to the fun loving semi-intelligible alcoholic we all know and love?
Brian's pissed. I've never seen the guy mad before. Hold it, I've never seen the guy before. :idea:

Jordy
05-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Tom, you crack me up bud. Hope all is well with you. :D :D :D
p.s. Thanks again for your design work on the TT logo. ;)
Hold it, I've never seen the guy before. :idea:
Yes you have. He was the little guy with the wandering eye in his avatar. Self-picture. No BS. ;)

Tom Brown
05-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Brian's pissed. I've never seen the guy mad before.
Oh.... he'll be back. ..... and I for one don't want to be here when he returns.
Hold it, I've never seen the guy before. :idea:
Maybe he's one of Tony Scarlatta's pseudonyms? :idea:

Jbb
05-19-2006, 02:07 AM
jbb is nothing but trouble. you know he has dismembered a couple of people...
And this...you choose to hold against me?..... :p

MagicMtnDan
05-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Your'e right but the owners of this Web site prefer drama over "pics of broads." :mad:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-19-2006, 09:10 AM
Your'e right but the owners of this Web site prefer drama over "pics of broads." :mad:
I dont :cool:

Jordy
05-19-2006, 09:12 AM
I dont :cool:
Who are you again??? :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Who are you again??? :D :D :D
I am a newbie I think.Tomorrow is your big day :)

Jordy
05-19-2006, 09:14 AM
I am a newbie I think.Tomorrow is your big day :)
That's right, you're stalking me and putting all my personal info up on the boards. No wait, that was someone else. Buy me something nice would ya?? 4 years is a long time to be keeping everyone amused around here. :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-19-2006, 09:25 AM
That's right, you're stalking me and putting all my personal info up on the boards. No wait, that was someone else. Buy me something nice would ya?? 4 years is a long time to be keeping everyone amused around here. :D :D :D
Yes I got you a nice new see the pic. Oh What size would you like L or XL?
Well hell I had a pic of something but it wouldnt upload for some reason the file is to large I got it set on 480x640 what the hell.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-19-2006, 10:04 AM
there is ur pic jordy :)

91nordic29
05-19-2006, 10:15 AM
See, it is actually being patriotic. Piper needs all this to keep his sanity! :cool:

Panic Button
05-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Before anyone takes umbrage at what I'm about to say, let me explain that it disturbs me that these hypersensitive, cocky criticasters have so little tolerance for differing points of view. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Team Turnkey says that everyone would be a lot safer if it were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does Team Turnkey need to monitor our library records? One might as well ask, "How long shall there continue selfish, deceitful flimflammers to vend and ribald spouters to gulp so low a piece of colonialism as Team Turnkey's taradiddles?" The answer is obvious if you understand that Team Turnkey's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, it always begins an argument with its conclusion (e.g., that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all thoroughly justified) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- it always arrives at that very conclusion. What if we collectively just told Team Turnkey's disciples, "Sure, go ahead and replace love and understanding with militarism and priggism. Have fun!"? That would be worse than irritable; it would blacklist its enemies as terrorist sympathizers or traitors.
People often get the impression that annoying, huffy underachievers and Team Turnkey's comrades are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that when I observe Team Turnkey's shock troops, who are legion, 's behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, "monkey see, monkey do". That's because, like it, they all want to destroy the lives of good, honest people. Also, while a monkey might think that going through the motions of working is the same as working, the fact remains that its "compromises" symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. You might say, "Team Turnkey views oligarchism as a succedaneous religion that authorizes it to tear down all theoretical frameworks for addressing the issue." Fine, I agree. But some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that it is secretly scheming to galvanize a ridiculous hysteria, a large-scale version of the ruthless mentality that can sidetrack us, so we can't help people see its irrationalism-oriented press releases for what they are, . And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that it is entirely versipellous. When Team Turnkey's among plebeians, it warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against absolutism. But when it's safely surrounded by its operatives, Team Turnkey instructs them to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that I wouldn't judge Team Turnkey's supporters too harshly. They're just cannon fodder for Team Turnkey's plot to move aberrant misoneism from the dour fringe into a realm of respectability. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me give the needy a helping hand, as opposed to an elbow in the face, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.

460 jus getn it
05-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Before anyone takes umbrage at what I'm about to say, let me explain that it disturbs me that these hypersensitive, cocky criticasters have so little tolerance for differing points of view. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Team Turnkey says that everyone would be a lot safer if it were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does Team Turnkey need to monitor our library records? One might as well ask, "How long shall there continue selfish, deceitful flimflammers to vend and ribald spouters to gulp so low a piece of colonialism as Team Turnkey's taradiddles?" The answer is obvious if you understand that Team Turnkey's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, it always begins an argument with its conclusion (e.g., that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all thoroughly justified) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- it always arrives at that very conclusion. What if we collectively just told Team Turnkey's disciples, "Sure, go ahead and replace love and understanding with militarism and priggism. Have fun!"? That would be worse than irritable; it would blacklist its enemies as terrorist sympathizers or traitors.
People often get the impression that annoying, huffy underachievers and Team Turnkey's comrades are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that when I observe Team Turnkey's shock troops, who are legion, 's behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, "monkey see, monkey do". That's because, like it, they all want to destroy the lives of good, honest people. Also, while a monkey might think that going through the motions of working is the same as working, the fact remains that its "compromises" symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. You might say, "Team Turnkey views oligarchism as a succedaneous religion that authorizes it to tear down all theoretical frameworks for addressing the issue." Fine, I agree. But some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that it is secretly scheming to galvanize a ridiculous hysteria, a large-scale version of the ruthless mentality that can sidetrack us, so we can't help people see its irrationalism-oriented press releases for what they are, . And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that it is entirely versipellous. When Team Turnkey's among plebeians, it warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against absolutism. But when it's safely surrounded by its operatives, Team Turnkey instructs them to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that I wouldn't judge Team Turnkey's supporters too harshly. They're just cannon fodder for Team Turnkey's plot to move aberrant misoneism from the dour fringe into a realm of respectability. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me give the needy a helping hand, as opposed to an elbow in the face, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.Tell us how you feel............................If you even need a hand, just let your local TeamTurmKey rep know, they wil be willing to help you out.

MR HARLEY
05-19-2006, 03:21 PM
People often get the impression that annoying, huffy underachievers and Team Turnkey's comrades are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that when I observe Team Turnkey's shock troops, who are legion, 's behavior, I can't help but recall the proverbial expression, "monkey see, monkey do". That's because, like it, they all want to destroy the lives of good, honest people. Also, while a monkey might think that going through the motions of working is the same as working, the fact remains that its "compromises" symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. You might say, "Team Turnkey views oligarchism as a succedaneous religion that authorizes it to tear down all theoretical frameworks for addressing the issue." Fine, I agree. But some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that it is secretly scheming to galvanize a ridiculous hysteria, a large-scale version of the ruthless mentality that can sidetrack us, so we can't help people see its irrationalism-oriented press releases for what they are, . And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that it is entirely versipellous. When Team Turnkey's among plebeians, it warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against absolutism. But when it's safely surrounded by its operatives, Team Turnkey instructs them to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that I wouldn't judge Team Turnkey's supporters too harshly. They're just cannon fodder for Team Turnkey's plot to move aberrant misoneism from the dour fringe into a realm of respectability. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me give the needy a helping hand, as opposed to an elbow in the face, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.
What size shirt can we send ya along with some stickers, I even hear they may have pasties coming our way soon. :)

460 jus getn it
05-19-2006, 03:24 PM
What size shirt can we send ya along with some stickers, I even hear they may have pasties coming our way soon. :)
Thats right, get this man a shirt............................................. .....

Panic Button
05-19-2006, 03:29 PM
It was just a joke...
http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

HM
05-19-2006, 03:33 PM
There are three talking points that no reasonable letter about Panic Button can possibly ignore:
1. It's time to get beyond lies, dissembling, and propaganda deliberately spread by Panic Button and act according to the plain truth.
2. None of Panic Button's "progressive" ideas have actually resulted in any progress.
3. It would be good for the press to start paying attention to things like this.
Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that inimical scatterbrains often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Panic Button enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to leave a large part of this country's workforce dislocated and disillusioned. I want to thank him for his fibs. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how dotty Panic Button can be. Here's some news for you: He could use a heavy dose of sensitivity training. Interesting, isn't it? What you may find even more interesting is that you may be worried that he will make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers some day. If so, then I share your misgivings. But let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's discuss my observation that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, Panic Button's a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath.
Panic Button is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's viperine to develop a rational-empirical base for dialogue about his utterances; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that Panic Button loves getting up in front of people and telling them that the moon is made of green cheese. He then boasts about how he'll court a cantankerous minority of grungy pettifoggers within a short period of time. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Panic Button. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, if Panic Button thinks that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day, then he's sadly mistaken. You may balk at this, but Panic Button writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we free people from the fetters of philistinism's poisonous embrace, or is it sufficient to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight? You know the answer, don't you? You probably also know that Panic Button wants to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. Faugh. Indubitably, no one has a higher opinion of Panic Button than I, and I think Panic Button's a crude blockhead.
Regardless of the theoretical beauty of the notion that metagrobolism is an exclusive, rather than an inclusive, societal force, there is the opposing fact that Panic Button has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of Panic Button's successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. His modes of thought are merely a stalking horse. They mask Panic Button's secret intention to discredit and intimidate the opposition. I fear that, over time, Panic Button's stances will be seen as uncontested fact, because many people are afraid to focus on what unites rather than divides us. With this letter, I hope I have made my views crystal-clear: Panic Button's snow jobs have a crippling effect on science and technology.

Biglue
05-19-2006, 03:35 PM
No one is knocking anyones involvement in helping the needy. I actually think that is a very commendful thing. Kudos to all invloved.
The majority is just a big joke. THe mob mentality came about from one person posting someone else's legal run ins with the law. Actually uploaded the wrap sheets in the image center with crude intent. Call it what you will but if someone aired out your dirty laundry you'd be pissed too.
Next time use less words that require us to use a dictionary.....this is a boating forum for chrissakes. :D

Biglue
05-19-2006, 03:36 PM
It was just a joke...
http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
Whew.........I was actually impressed with the use of vocabulary. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
05-19-2006, 03:37 PM
No one is knocking anyones involvement in helping the needy. I actually think that is a very commendful thing. Kudos to all invloved.
The majority is just a big joke. THe mob mentality came about from one person posting someone else's legal run ins with the law. Actually uploaded the wrap sheets in the image center with crude intent. Call it what you will but if someone aired out your dirty laundry you'd be pissed too.
Next time use less words that require us to use a dictionary.....this is a boating forum for chrissakes. :D
Shit with all those big words, i started to get out my ebonics text book thought i missed a few chapters...........................

ColeTR2
05-19-2006, 04:08 PM
umbrage
criticasters
taradiddles
priggism
proverbial
oligarchism
succedaneous
versipellous.
plebeians,
cockles
remonstrating
absolutism.
aberrant
misoneism
dour fringe
Dam those are some big words

Jrocket
05-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Dam those are some big words
No sheit...If your going to survive in here,your going to need to cut back on the long post's,big words and throw the "F" word around alot more.....Start off by calling HH a prick,that usually sets the pace. :)

Panic Button
05-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Start off by calling HH a prick,that usually sets the pace. :)
Now why would I want to call a brother Cigarette owner such foul words... :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
05-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Start off by calling HH a prick,that usually sets the pace. :)
Truth hurts. :notam:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-19-2006, 05:31 PM
I thought my first post on this thread was good but faWK you got away with words to bad i didnt understand one thing you said :)

SmokinLowriderSS
05-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Damnit! I had to send my wife out to go git me a fawkin dikshunary! Focker! :D

Sleek316
05-19-2006, 06:43 PM
How about a charity boxing match between Karl & Jordan
Proceeds going to the Eagles Nest of Lake Havasu.

Panic Button
05-19-2006, 07:19 PM
YOUR DRINKING AGAIN RIGHT? :cool: see ya next thurs,maybe your just pre/drinking :rollside:
It is Friday... :idea:

AZJD
05-19-2006, 07:31 PM
I gotta quit reading these threads backwards to get caught up, I didn't know you were joking til 2 pages later, or prior, or something like that.....those generators are pretty funny!

Panic Button
05-19-2006, 07:37 PM
c-ya next thurs night :crossx: :rollside: did you get the 99 bananas :cry: :rollside:
2 bottles of Bananas & 99 Apples, and a bottle Jager. And of course a bottle of Cuervo Black and Capt Morgan. What am I forgetting?

Jordy
05-19-2006, 07:45 PM
2 bottles of Bananas & 99 Apples, and a bottle Jager. And of course a bottle of Cuervo Black and Capt Morgan. What am I forgetting?
Goose for bloody marys to help with the hangover that you'll have after drinking all that sugary stuff. :D :D :D

Panic Button
05-19-2006, 08:14 PM
We've had a few bad experiences with vodka=http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/puke.gif Bloody Mary with Cuervo or rum no problems.