View Full Version : Memorial Weekend.

Cs19
05-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Where is everyone going?
Ill be roaming the aha-lost lake area,hoping to see hotrods up there.. :crossx:

sofa king smooth
05-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Avoiding the dragon! :220v:
That video makes me laugh so hard. Its hard to believe everything rubbed out.
PT2 will be off the hook down in the lower part of the river. Heitman for a host! :) Down there its just another day at the office.

Red Rocket
05-18-2006, 08:24 PM
We will be at Lost Lake for the week end. We may head down river to Aha-Quin for the dayon sat. or sun.

Cs19
05-18-2006, 08:29 PM
Avoiding the dragon! :220v:
That video makes me laugh so hard. Its hard to believe everything rubbed out.
PT2 will be off the hook down in the lower part of the river. Heitman for a host! :) Down there its just another day at the office.
i was at needles for pt1.. i didnt see anything worth wasting pump gas on, gotta hit the low riv where the hard hitters are.
ill have shan call the avi, maybe we will extend the tour and hit needles for a day..A showdown will be in order if we show up.

77charger
05-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Where is everyone going?
wont see ours they will be racing that weekend.Off to red bluff never been there for a race sounds like fun though from what i have heard.

Cs19
05-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Right on Robert, good luck up there.. I really want to hit that race one of these years, I hear its the best race to hit all season..If it wasnt memorial weekend Id be there with you guys.

RiverRacer
05-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey Chris. We'll be at Lost Lake on at least Saturday. Maybe Friday, Saturday and Sunday if everything works out here. I'm sure thery'll be some hotties around. Maybe too hot for me, but I can watch and be entertained just as well. C ya out there. RR

pattymelt18
05-18-2006, 09:24 PM
if i eveer get it finished ill be somwhere in between big river the emerald canyon golf courseand water wheel!

77charger
05-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Right on Robert, good luck up there.. I really want to hit that race one of these years, I hear its the best race to hit all season..If it wasnt memorial weekend Id be there with you guys.
the way i look at it is this still driving boats and drinking beer(after driving for the day) then bbq.Marble falls is another good one too i hear cant wait for that one either.
things are in gear now and we will be ready. even for the next bako race.

RCB19
05-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Might snag a spot at Lost Lake for the weekend. I have some friends with a trailer up on the point that may be willing to toss me the keys to it for the weekend. We'll see.

Dogballs
05-19-2006, 05:09 AM
Party at RCB's............ if anyone wants to give Martinez (biggest party & best water) a shot let me know, I was told I will have my sled back and be ready to roll.
Love,
Balls

RCB19
05-19-2006, 06:35 AM
Dyno day soon Balls? Let us know the numbers.

Cs19
05-19-2006, 07:12 AM
if i eveer get it finished ill be somwhere in between big river the emerald canyon golf courseand water wheel!
What up Josh? We hooked up with you last summer in front of Water Wheel for a quick float, that 18 you have is insane.Hopefully you get it done.Are you working on a new motor?

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
05-19-2006, 07:14 AM
Balls, Wish you the best but was @ the shop last night and the hull is still playing dead fish. Water wheel this weekend and Needles next weekend if anyone is around. Can't wait for glassoff run up to the dam this afternoon.

Dogballs
05-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Dyno day soon Balls? Let us know the numbers.
Yesterday we had her on the dyno and she made 1951 HP @ 12700 RPM and 1750 foot pounds of torque. :sqeyes: All 19's will be sawed the F off and trailered! :eat:
Sincerely,
Balls

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
05-19-2006, 07:18 AM
Wow! Monster numbers, 8700 RPM?

Cs19
05-19-2006, 07:40 AM
wow those are some numbers balls.
nolegs, check pms.

LGCDEVIL
05-19-2006, 07:54 AM
Yesterday we had her on the dyno and she made 1251 HP @ 8700 RPM and 850 foot pounds of torque. :sqeyes: All 19's will be sawed off and trailered! :eat:
Sincerely,
Balls
Wasn't it 1850 tq? :crossx:

pattymelt18
05-19-2006, 08:02 AM
CS, no new motor just ignition stuff but we should get it wrapped up here soon.definately meet up and shoot the shit that was a good time last year plus check uot youre new power plant. :rollside:

sofa king smooth
05-19-2006, 08:06 AM
We will see balls.

Johnwithjm
05-19-2006, 08:58 AM
I will be out at Lost Lake with Red Rocket in my slow ass Ultra 23 deck boat. Please all you hot rod 19s try not to saw me off. CS19 we will head down your way one day for sure.

79Challenger
05-19-2006, 09:01 AM
We will be at Paradise Point (ah-ha'a unspoken sibling). Usually an little sand bar just north of quin. See you out there.

Bense468
05-19-2006, 09:32 AM
For MEM WE WILL ALL BE OFF 6TH AVE.
HEADED OUT TO HAVASU IN 2 HOURS

Dogballs
05-19-2006, 09:56 AM
No legs, why did you get towed in my the minow?

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
05-19-2006, 10:25 AM
No legs, why did you get towed in my the minow?
Where do I start. It should be fixed now, worked till 11pm last night. There is alot to be said for dialing in on a dyno vs. constant tinkering on the water. We never did get our race last year and now you are bringing a gun to a knife fight. When is the next Needles trip?

Cs19
05-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Sounds like memorial is gonna be another rad weekend.
Johnny D, Ill try and get to shell beach atleast one of the days if not everyday, i owe miller a few cold bullets.
Im so ready to get on the water, cant wait.. :)
LMAO balls, 1250 hp @ 8700, your dreamin'.

Dogballs
05-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Where do I start. It should be fixed now, worked till 11pm last night. There is alot to be said for dialing in on a dyno vs. constant tinkering on the water. We never did get our race last year and now you are bringing a gun to a knife fight. When is the next Needles trip?
Nolegs, needles is the bomb (literally) I hope my boat radars as fast as the potato.
CS, I have been doing allot of dreaming all with happy endings!
Best Regards
The Grizz

QuickJet
05-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm new to So Cal's waterways. Where the heck are these places you guys are talking about? I got two friends from Nor Cal coming down with jet boats and I'd like to show them some action out on the water. Can someone post a vacinity map or something?
Thanks
QJ

Cs19
05-19-2006, 04:26 PM
We set a record setting number at 165mph with a needles potato and brake cleaner... We had Porter on the air/fuel ratio,CS on the ignition system, RCB on the gun and FIMV on the camera capturing the record smashing attempt...If anyone wants to contend that number we are open to challengers at PT2.
Our team is stepping it up at PT2 and looking to break the 200 mph mark on the gun with some help from a special homegrown indoor hydroponic potato, gumout starter fluid,a special hone on the barrel and some royal purple providing the lubrication in the barrel.Watch out for this team at PT2 as they will be hard to beat.
:)

77charger
05-19-2006, 05:02 PM
We set a record setting number at 165mph with a needles potato and brake cleaner... We had Porter on the air/fuel ratio,CS on the ignition system, RCB on the gun and FIMV on the camera capturing the record smashing attempt...If anyone wants to contend that number we are open to challengers at PT2.
Our team is stepping it up at PT2 and looking to break the 200 mph mark on the gun with some help from a special homegrown indoor hydroponic potato, gumout starter fluid,a special hone on the barrel and some royal purple providing the lubrication in the barrel.Watch out for this team at PT2 as they will be hard to beat.
:)oh no potato guns i need to get my entry in i have been o n the starter fluid bandwagon for years.Its amazing just a dab fires off too good and too much equals a jetboat vs a strong running flat
:D :D

RCB19
05-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Let's not forget Sofa with the record setting "Long Burn Finger"
PT? :confused:
Potato Tour??? :crossx:

RiverRacer
05-19-2006, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=QuickJet]I'm new to So Cal's waterways. Where the heck are these places you guys are talking about? I got two friends from Nor Cal coming down with jet boats and I'd like to show them some action out on the water. Can someone post a vacinity map or something?
Thank
Hey QuickJet. Come out the 10 Fwy East to Hwy 95(intake Blvd) in Blythe. Get off the Fwy. If you to the right, you will be going to McIntyre Park(7 miles, where I will be Sunday)) and Palo Verde(further down). If you take a left, You will pass Hidden Shores and Mayflower Park at 6th Street(about 3 miles or so). Further up is Twin Palms, Aha Quin and Lost Lake(where I'll be Memorial Day). If you stay on the 10 Fwy East to Riviera Dr(one exit past Intake) you can get off and drive right into the Riviera Resort. There are several others in that stretch also. You should be able to get lots of action at any of those places on any given weekend now, but especially on the big ones. Maybe see you out on the water. RR

QuickJet
05-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey QuickJet. Come out the 10 Fwy East to Hwy 95(intake Blvd) in Blythe. Get off the Fwy. If you to the right, you will be going to McIntyre Park(7 miles, where I will be Sunday)) and Palo Verde(further down). If you take a left, You will pass Hidden Shores and Mayflower Park at 6th Street(about 3 miles or so). Further up is Twin Palms, Aha Quin and Lost Lake(where I'll be Memorial Day). If you stay on the 10 Fwy East to Riviera Dr(one exit past Intake) you can get off and drive right into the Riviera Resort. There are several others in that stretch also. You should be able to get lots of action at any of those places on any given weekend now, but especially on the big ones. Maybe see you out on the water. RR
Thanks RR. I appreciate the info. I'll keep an eye out for yah.

Scoobinator
05-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Where is everyone going?
Hey is that on the Colorodo River? How do you get to the area were your going from San Diego and how long would it take. I would like to go for the day like Sat. or Sun. My Boat looks like a mess from the power tour (ruff weekend.)

Cs19
05-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Scoob, youll need to get ahold of a map but youll most likely take the 8 across and youll want to end up in Blythe, any map should get you there. From blythe youll want to get on california 95. There are alot of places to launch the boat along the 95. i would reccomend AHA QUIN which is roughly 20 miles north of blythe.. its the most hassell free spot, and once your on the water head upriver and you will have a blast, lots of funs sandbars. You guys should check it out, its a neat area.

LLGirl
05-20-2006, 01:54 PM
We'll be at Lost Lake Sat until possibly Tuesday!!! :rollside:

Scoobinator
05-20-2006, 03:09 PM
cs19 how are the water levels anything like needles

77charger
05-20-2006, 05:00 PM
kinda like going north of needels bridge.Need to be alert it aint that bad at aha area i take an i/o there and havent hit have gone from aha to lost lakes also but usually wait til later afternoon.Last 4th of july the water was up high and i went at 11 am.With a low profile jet you would be fine most of the time.

Bottle Fed
05-20-2006, 10:36 PM
We will be staying in yuma and launching at fishers for sat amd sun. Worked all day on the new old boat and more fine tuning for tomorrow. CS19, one of these days you will need to make an appearance in yuma. Its a for sure good time. We have an awesome group. You all have fun this coming weekend.

Dogballs
05-21-2006, 06:50 AM
We will be launching at Fishers all weekend as well orange and white CP and Blue and White Hondo.

Bottle Fed
05-21-2006, 09:19 PM
i have a 75 20' challenger that orange and yellow. we will be one or two sand bars above the big one. we stay away from the big action.

Cs19
05-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Its always different out there but they normally let extra water out for the big weekends.Blythe is known to be a little more shallow than Needles but its not a problem if you know how to read the water.I wouldnt be too concerned Scoob just watch where your going and watch what the water levels are doing.

shaun
05-22-2006, 12:55 AM
I'll be at Red Rock, driving down friday evening!

Cs19
05-23-2006, 07:45 PM
So what up for memorial?
Lets have some grudge matches at LL this weekend.

NELSON#109
05-23-2006, 08:06 PM
So what up for memorial?
Lets have some grudge matches at LL this weekend.
ILL BE ON THE WATER IN SAN FELIPE... GONNA SWING THROUGH MEXICALI AND SEE MY WIFE FOR A FEW HRS, THAN ITS OFF TO THE ***** HOUSES FOR SOME STRANGE.... GOD I LOVE MEXICO.....

RCB19
05-23-2006, 09:22 PM
The only grudge match I'll be having this weekend will be with my furniture. Gotta move this weekend. PHUCK! :mad: You D-Heads have fun & have a couple coldies for me.
Nelson don't forget to double wrap the CHORIZO!!!

Dogballs
05-24-2006, 05:38 AM
Cover your Dagger before you Bagger :)

bradbigsley
05-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Cover your Dagger before you Bagger :)
you crack me up balls.. :yuk:

LGCDEVIL
05-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Bigsley,
Get off the internet and get to wrenchin, biaaaatch :skull:

Cs19
05-24-2006, 08:42 PM
See all you internet dorks on the water Friday morning.

Cs19
05-24-2006, 08:45 PM
The only grudge match I'll be having this weekend will be with my furniture. Gotta move this weekend.
Roommates kick you out again? Thats what happens when you try and power tour at home.

BUSBY
05-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Still kickin' the idea around about goin' out this weekend ...
I know Mike (cyclone) isn't makin' it ... but I got a line on a Bayliner I could cruise out ... :rollside:
I could carry the fuel and beer ... :idea:

Blow-n-Time
05-25-2006, 01:43 PM
We'll be on the Parker Strip ALL weekend. Leavin Friday am staying at Echo Lodge. :rollside:

rivertard
05-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Looks like blythe this weekend see you sat morn.on the riverrrrrr, :rollside: (rivertard).

garret
05-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Looks like blythe this weekend see you sat morn.on the riverrrrrr, :rollside: (rivertard).
Look foreward to seeing you out there! I am heading out Friday night

rivertard
05-25-2006, 05:23 PM
garret where you going to launch sat,morn,and what time.Ill try to hook up with you. going to do some test and tune on a buddys boat.Hopefully it Wont take to long but if it does it does.This might take some beer,I ment time If it's not any faster we still have beer.and where at the river.Thats what im talking about. :) (rivertard). :cool: