PDA

View Full Version : SS vs K

Jetboatguru
05-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Calling the Brothers Dave. (Rankin and Bryant)
Since none of the other K's are showing up to Red Bluff, maybe you guys would like to put an end to all the debates about which is quicker around the track?
I have rounded up some money to put up and I am calling you two Primadonnas out! 2 out of three races wins on the long course. On a short course I feel Dave is too good and too fast. On a long course I think he sucks and so do you as the tuner.
$5000!! Does this sound like something you ladies want to do? Or should we change the game to Yahtzee or Candyland?
Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Since none of the other K's are showing up to Red Bluff, maybe you guys would like to put an end to all the debates about which is quicker around the track?
I have rounded up some money to put up and I am calling you two Primadonnas out! 2 out of three races wins on the long course. On a short course I feel Dave is too good and too fast. On a long course I think he sucks and so do you as the tuner.
$5000!! Does this sound like something you ladies want to do? Or should we change the game to Yahtzee or Candyland?
Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
Yo Dude, "all I'm sayin is".... may I recommend Burley instead of Red Bluff. :)

dmontzsta
05-18-2006, 09:24 PM
This could be really good. :)

lucky
05-19-2006, 05:41 AM
makes ya go Humm -- Rankins with the Experience - scarlotttttta the with the little package -- All involved - respectable --- I have not seen Toney in the k boat YET -- I have watched the Rankins and they are Poetry in motion ..
Your right Donald --- INTERESTING

MAXIMUS
05-19-2006, 05:42 AM
Sounds like a box of baby wipes will be needed soon! :devil:

lilrick
05-19-2006, 06:40 AM
sounds like a good pissin' match to me!!!

Jetboatguru
05-19-2006, 06:49 AM
The $5K is locked and ready to do battle.
I will be the first to say that The SS80 is the best of the best! I understand what you are saying about Burley Jerry, but Red Bluff is the race. With Rankins knowldege and boat set up and Bryants driving, I doubt there is a team in the country that can beat them is SS. I just think we have something on the longer course with a K boat. Bryant may get flusstered when he sees a traffic cone next to him going into a turn :)

DAVEY B
05-19-2006, 06:58 AM
Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
Bring it on rookie! Better bring you A game, Dave told me he was going to tell John to take out the throttle stop so we'll see what this thing really has. You might want to move your seat forward cause your going to need all down you can get in those turns or I'll drive right around you just like your a bouy! :)

rossdbos
05-19-2006, 08:03 AM
If this thing happens at Red Bluff, I have been toying with the idea of "Match races" for money/bragging rights at some of our events. I have thought of doing it at Long Beach in August if there is time in the schedule. A couple Crackerboxes have already approached me but due to the weather situation and full schedule we didn't get to it at Parker. I remember this being a HUGE crowd pleaser not to mention settling the arguements!
Keep me in the loop and we'll see what we can do for Long Beach.
Ross, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-19-2006, 08:53 AM
If this thing happens at Red Bluff, I have been toying with the idea of "Match races" for money/bragging rights at some of our events. I have thought of doing it at Long Beach in August if there is time in the schedule. A couple Crackerboxes have already approached me but due to the weather situation and full schedule we didn't get to it at Parker. I remember this being a HUGE crowd pleaser not to mention settling the arguements!
Keep me in the loop and we'll see what we can do for Long Beach.
Ross, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.
I like watching the K vs Mod U or champ boat! Good stuff!

WannabeRacing
05-19-2006, 09:29 AM
http://www.wannaberacing.net/davescarlata.jpg
I do not know the personalities involved yet. I know Bryant a little, and Rankin a little less- and Tony not at all. So, not sure how to take this post.
But it is the most entertaining thing I have seen all day.

dmontzsta
05-19-2006, 09:31 AM
That SS80 boat looks A LOT smaller. :)
I think it would be a damn good race, one of the most entertaining/interesting things for me. Tony's K hauls ass, but so does the Rankin boat.

lilrick
05-19-2006, 09:35 AM
That SS80 boat looks A LOT smaller. :)
I think it would be a damn good race, one of the most entertaining/interesting things for me. Tony's K hauls ass, but so does the Rankin boat.
hay don, just wait til you and i get our shizzle runnin', these guys will be distant memories!! hehehe! :D

superdave013
05-19-2006, 09:36 AM
I like watching the K vs Mod U or champ boat! Good stuff!
I liked it when Peter Guy's GN smoked that champ boat.

dmontzsta
05-19-2006, 09:44 AM
hay don, just wait til you and i get our shizzle runnin', these guys will be distant memories!! hehehe! :D
I am starting out with a simple 429 11:1 Iron Headed motor, your big ci dominator motor should do it right? :D
Now back to the SS vs K thread jet boy.

Jetboatguru
05-19-2006, 10:18 AM
http://www.wannaberacing.net/davescarlata.jpg
I do not know the personalities involved yet. I know Bryant a little, and Rankin a little less- and Tony not at all. So, not sure how to take this post.
But it is the most entertaining thing I have seen all day.
NICE!!! Great pic!
But, could you put some yellow paint on the cap of the K-5? I think it will end up that way.
Still waiting for a response from Mr Rankin. I figured he was yellow :crossx:

Yoghurt
05-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
Yet another wannabe NKRA fag! :crossx:

Moneypitt
05-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Tony, how about if Dave runs the SHORT course, and you run the LONG course. That should even things up nicely.....Or maybe switch for the middle laps, like speed skaters, then swich back for the end......I don't think the fans at Red Bluff would understand or appreiciate the real jest of this "match race". Tony, don't you realize this is a win/win situation for the Daves, even if they loose. While you on the other hand SHOULD win, sooooo...........AND, Rankin's DNFs over the years can be counted on one hand......Ray

Jetboatguru
05-19-2006, 11:24 AM
Tony, how about if Dave runs the SHORT course, and you run the LONG course. That should even things up nicely.....Or maybe switch for the middle laps, like speed skaters, then swich back for the end......I don't think the fans at Red Bluff would understand or appreiciate the real jest of this "match race". Tony, don't you realize this is a win/win situation for the Daves, even if they loose. While you on the other hand SHOULD win, sooooo...........AND, Rankin's DNFs over the years can be counted on one hand......Ray
I count at least 3 DNF's last year!!
That is actually what I am counting on Ray. I figure Mr Rankin has so much Wizzbang stuff on his boat that something will fail and it will be curtains. If not, I plan on outrunning that banana colored canoe. I just hope he accepts the offer and wants to race.

Jetboatguru
05-19-2006, 11:24 AM
Yet another wannabe NKRA fag! :crossx:
Nice post Throat Yoghurt!

Jordy
05-19-2006, 11:32 AM
scarlotttttta with the with the package --
Why do you have to go and gay this thread all up talking about Guru's package, and what's with the stutter????? Fag. :notam: :D

Moneypitt
05-19-2006, 11:42 AM
I count at least 3 DNF's last year!!
That is actually what I am counting on Ray. I figure Mr Rankin has so much Wizzbang stuff on his boat that something will fail and it will be curtains. If not, I plan on outrunning that banana colored canoe. I just hope he accepts the offer and wants to race.
You may be right about the recent DNFs, but when Mr. Rankin drove he always finished, or it seemed like it anyways.........And he always seemed to be up front, or real close to it. I'm tired of losing to that SS boat with a PS boat, and am working hard to get around him. Thought I had it done at Parker, could run with or away from the 80 on the straights, but those turns, you gotta ace those damm turns, and there aren't many better than Bryant when it comes to that!!!!! AND Mike Lee is no sloutch in the turns either, so it should've been closer than it was. Still a K calling out a SS is a lose/ lose deal for the K, even when he wins.........Like a lightweight fighting a heavyweight, one lucky punch and down goes the BULLY, but the other way around and the k, er, heavyweight, looks bad regardless of the win......Ray

lucky
05-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Why do you have to go and gay this thread all up talking about Guru's package, and what's with the stutter????? Fag. :notam: :D
fixed it
makes ya go Humm -- Rankins with the Experience - scarlotttttta the with the little package -- All involved - respectable --- I have not seen Toney in the k boat YET -- I have watched the Rankins and they are Poetry in motion ..
Your right Donald --- INTERESTING

LISA BETERMAN
05-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
You've got to be kidding me!!!!!! :argue: Now it's down to a K vs SS is everyone that scared to run against Tony. Why don't you take that money and give to any NKRA boat that shows up and can aleast stay on the same lap as Tony for 2 races instead of tring to beat an SS boat or least give him a 1 lap head start. :yuk:

lucky
05-19-2006, 01:04 PM
You've got to be kidding me!!!!!! :argue: Now it's down to a K vs SS is everyone that scared to run against Tony. Why don't you take that money and give to any NKRA boat that shows up and can aleast stay on the same lap as Tony for 2 races instead of tring to beat an SS boat or least give him a 1 lap head start. :yuk:
sasssy - lil lassy

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-19-2006, 02:11 PM
I thought tony held office in the nkra... :confused: could you check with your dad on that? :cool:

Sherff BART
05-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Lisa Bitemysausage dont you have some COKKIES to Bake??? This is the man show in here dont make STUPID COMMENTS PLEASE!!

LISA BETERMAN
05-19-2006, 02:50 PM
Lisa Bitemysausage dont you have some COKKIES to Bake??? This is the man show in here dont make STUPID COMMENTS PLEASE!!
If it's the man show where are they, sitting in the garage drinking beer and telling everyone how fast they were? Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to watch good boat racing! :yuk:

egg beater
05-19-2006, 03:01 PM
If it's the man show where are they, sitting in the garage drinking beer and telling everyone how fast they were? Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like to watch good boat racing! :yuk:
I'd let you watch racing , as long as your serving beer and snausages with the cheese that i like - - and ps quit staring at the tv and get us some more beer woman !
and when you say good boat racing - I hope your talking about our wacker !

FLYTE RISK
05-19-2006, 03:40 PM
just curious, but why is the 1500 H.P K boat challenging the 700H.P SS boat??? Kinda like Sangster calling me out years ago and same result for me (win) (win)!! Now no disrespect to Anthony and crew but i would place my money on ,, well K5, !!!!!ha ha Get em tony!! Wow now I am swingin I better let GO.... :boxed:

dossangers
05-19-2006, 03:54 PM
I know a guy who spanked the K's in an SS years ago he used to drive a green K like mine. HMMM? Who could that be? :rollside: :rollside:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-19-2006, 05:14 PM
just curious, but why is the 1500 H.P K boat challenging the 700H.P SS boat??? Kinda like Sangster calling me out years ago and same result for me (win) (win)!! Now no disrespect to Anthony and crew but i would place my money on ,, well K5, !!!!!ha ha Get em tony!! Wow now I am swingin I better let GO.... :boxed:
Some of the SS guys are nearly perfect in boat set up and driving skill. It all comes down to seconds around the entire course X4.
Our PS and K guys are not able to run the course to the maximum capability of their boats. The more power you have the harder it is...
The result can be a superstock taking the checkered flag especially on a shorter than normal and more difficult hairpin turn course (like red bluff).

Wildchild80
05-19-2006, 07:40 PM
OK Mr Guru the Daves will accept your challenge but why don't you come up with a better offer. How about 10K for the pleasure of Dave Bryant handing your ass back to you on a dirty plate. You set up whatever race course you want and we will be there. May the best team win.
Oh by the way to get the yellow paint on your boat you have to catch it first.
Good Luck Gilligan

taxman
05-19-2006, 08:13 PM
My $$$$ Is on Rankin

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-19-2006, 08:15 PM
My $$$$ is on circleboatkidd no-showing again!!! :crossx:

*BN*
05-19-2006, 08:44 PM
I know a guy who spanked the K's in an SS years ago he used to drive a green K like mine. HMMM? Who could that be? :rollside: :rollside:
I was there and what is the saying, "WILL NEVER FORGET!"

Life's Rough
05-19-2006, 09:11 PM
OK Mr Guru the Daves will accept your challenge but why don't you come up with a better offer. How about 10K for the pleasure of Dave Bryant handing your ass back to you on a dirty plate. You set up whatever race course you want and we will be there. May the best team win.
Good Luck Gilligan
Who's setting the odd's, I want in.

Jetboatguru
05-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Good Luck Gilligan
Well well well, look who decided to come out from under that crusty rock Mr Rankin. I will talk to a couple people and see if we can't up the ante to 10 large. Remember we don't take food stamps as partial payment nor do we accept 2 1/2 blade propellers. The long course it is. You've done everything humanly possible to win by hiring Bryant. It is just not enough though. Good luck to you Mrs Howell.

Jetboatguru
05-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Who's setting the odd's, I want in.
The odds on the race are 4-1
The odds you crap your shorts :p even

Moneypitt
05-20-2006, 04:10 AM
Good Luck Gilligan
Note to all......It is unusual for Mr. Rankin to drop to responding to this stuff, this time HE DID!!!!!!! Heads up, THIS is gonna be badASS
YO, Tony,....Bro,......Dude,...........You may have just stepped ALL over your private parts. I kinda thing you attempted to fornicate with the wrong bull...........
PS: Gillian!!!!! Gotta love it.........................Ray

Moneypitt
05-20-2006, 04:23 AM
RULES.........
#1 K5 vs SS80
#2 Agreed upon circle course AND date/ location
#3 No other rules apply

DAVEY B
05-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Good Luck Gilligan
So does that make Billy B the Skipper :crossx:

Jetboatguru
05-20-2006, 07:23 AM
So does that make Billy B the Skipper :crossx:
LMAO! :D

gochappy
05-20-2006, 08:06 AM
okay derringers at 10 paces and finish this onece and for all......or maybe jousting with boats after the race..

BA Kurtis
05-20-2006, 08:49 AM
This is gettin good, make sure and let us no when and were :)

the real k-boat king
05-20-2006, 08:56 AM
NICE!!! Great pic!
But, could you put some yellow paint on the cap of the K-5? I think it will end up that way.
Still waiting for a response from Mr Rankin. I figured he was yellow :crossx:you can't hit what you can't catch. :yuk:

rrrr
05-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Bring it on rookie! Better bring you A game, Dave told me he was going to tell John to take out the throttle stop so we'll see what this thing really has. You might want to move your seat forward cause your going to need all down you can get in those turns or I'll drive right around you just like your a bouy! :)
LOL!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Jetboatguru
05-20-2006, 12:49 PM
LOL!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Maybe you could thumb your way out of Plano Texas and come join the party!
There really is more to life than just beer and slow sheep. :rollside: :rollside:

the real k-boat king
05-20-2006, 12:57 PM
hey guru do you need rankin address so you know where to send the check. :cry:

Monkey Bung
05-20-2006, 01:00 PM
My $$$$ is on circleboatkidd no-showing again!!! :crossx:
THATS FOR SURE!!!!

taxman
05-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Rankin is going to hand it to Jet Boat Guru Scarlota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Than he will buy all of us drinks and hookers with the 10k!!!!!!!!! Right Mr. Rankin

Unforgiven
05-20-2006, 04:11 PM
LMAO! :D
Well Tony, You got the pairing you wanted...so my money is on you... PS..(am I bringing one of my motors or will you have enough with yours......)

Wildchild80
05-21-2006, 06:06 AM
I would not call these rules, just conditions tell me what you think Guru
1) No Crying or Sniveling when we eliminate you.
2) I need you to sign a "Hold Harmless" Clause so that when you are so devastated by the ass wooping you are going to recieve that I won't be sued for all of your therapy bills.
3)For the fist fight that will happen after this event between our teams, mabe we should do the gentlemanly thing and pick just one member fro eah team to "fight to the death" match.
How's the Island and stay away from Ginger

Jetboatguru
05-21-2006, 06:26 AM
I would not call these rules, just conditions tell me what you think Guru
[QUOTE]1) No Crying or Sniveling when we eliminate you.
I will do my best to hold back the tears Dave.
2) I need you to sign a "Hold Harmless" Clause so that when you are so devastated by the ass wooping you are going to recieve that I won't be sued for all of your therapy bills.
I know a good attorney
3)For the fist fight that will happen after this event between our teams, mabe we should do the gentlemanly thing and pick just one member fro eah team to "fight to the death" match.
UCLAHATER and Avery?
How's the Island and stay away from Ginger
You just keep giving Mr Howell the Happy ending.

rrrr
05-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Maybe you could thumb your way out of Plano Texas and come join the party!
There really is more to life than just beer and slow sheep. :rollside: :rollside:
Lucky told me you were about the same height as a sheep when bent over...... :idea: :idea: :jawdrop:

Wildchild80
05-21-2006, 09:55 AM
I will do my best to hold back the tears Dave.
I know a good attorney
UCLAHATER and Avery?
You just keep giving Mr Howell the Happy ending.
With regards to the "sudden death fight" I was thinking Gorgy and Amy would be fair with her foot being broken and all

circleboatKIDD
05-21-2006, 05:16 PM
THATS FOR SURE!!!!
hahaha so funny.Its kindy hard to go that far when your hook to some ankle device. :mad:

Monkey Bung
05-21-2006, 05:31 PM
hahaha so funny.Its kindy hard to go that far when your hook to some ankle device. :mad:
I hope you are talkin about a female and her "device".

h20skiracer
05-21-2006, 06:05 PM
With regards to the "sudden death fight" I was thinking Gorgy and Amy would be fair with her foot being broken and all
That wouldn't be a fair fight anymore! I'm all better now! Was that really a fair match in the first place? :rollside:
Eh who cares anyway? Sounds like fun to me! :wink:

Jetboatguru
05-21-2006, 07:34 PM
What is a Gorgy? And, isn't Amy on the K 711 team? :)

dave n
05-21-2006, 07:45 PM
I will make Irvine Lake available for this "battle". Just give me a call and we can set a date.
-Dave

dmontzsta
05-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Irvine Lake would be awesome, that way I could make it. :p

Wildchild80
05-21-2006, 08:17 PM
What is a Gorgy? And, isn't Amy on the K 711 team? :)
Guru that was a typographical error it was meant to Gordy. Everyone else understood it. You really must be 1 sandwich short of picnic (if you catch my drift).
I don't care which team Amy is on it would still be fun to watch

h20skiracer
05-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Guru that was a typographical error it was meant to Gordy. Everyone else understood it. You really must be 1 sandwich short of picnic (if you catch my drift).
I think it would be great!!! I'd pay to watch it! Oh wait... it would have to be video taped for me to watch it, Jerry will you be there?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-21-2006, 09:37 PM
I think it would be great!!! I'd pay to watch it! Oh wait... it would have to be video taped for me to watch it, Jerry will you be there?
No, I won't be there but the flakeydandruff kid will, so I'd say you have a 50/50 chance of getting it on video. :coffeycup :notam:

h20skiracer
05-21-2006, 09:44 PM
No, I won't be there but the flakeydandruff kid will, so I'd say you have a 50/50 chance of getting it on video. :coffeycup :notam:
You're no fun anymore! :cry:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-21-2006, 10:01 PM
You're no fun anymore! :cry:
I've never been any fun... :crossx:

Roaddogg 4040
05-22-2006, 05:18 AM
I think that you guys should go at it here on the St Clair River. That way I could watch for sure.
Steve

Jetboatguru
05-22-2006, 07:47 AM
I've got sandwiches coming out of my ass! You want one?
And watching Wee man whoop up on a girl isn't my idea of fun. I hear Bunny wants a piece of his ass :crossx:

FlatStupid
05-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Rankin is going to hand it to Jet Boat Guru Scarlota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Than he will buy all of us drinks and hookers with the 10k!!!!!!!!! Right Mr. RankinI dont think Rankin will be handin anybody their ass!!!!!!!! Mr. Bryant might provide a show though. :rolleyes:

lucky
05-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Lucky told me you were about the same height as a sheep when bent over...... :idea: :idea: :jawdrop:
looks as if I won't have to man handle him this time , His ass may very well be handed on a platter :)
rankin still runs hard - just as hard as toney the new shoe ! It's anyones race .

Jetboatguru
05-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Tequila Cindy Brochheuser said you are a pussy wimp anyways Mr Rankin

Wildchild80
05-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Tequila Cindy Brochheuser said you are a pussy wimp anyways Mr Rankin
Do you want to go drink for drink with me you LD tea sipper

Jetboatguru
05-22-2006, 09:21 PM
I did a little work and I am in for 10K Mr Rankin. We really need to set some ground rules so you don't create some bogus roadblocks. Ran the K today and am willing to step up the wager if you guys are up for it. Remember, this is not run on your rinky dink SS course. Are we on Lovey?

uclahater
05-22-2006, 09:38 PM
UCLAHATER and Avery?
I cant even beat Avery in a foot race much less a fight :cry: :cry:

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Is this going down on Irvine Lake? could make a good showing. It would be for the HB crowd too, since most people will not know what the heck the two boats are racing for anyways. THIS IS BRAGGING RIGHTS for two HB members. :rollside:

Wildchild80
05-23-2006, 05:07 AM
I did a little work and I am in for 10K Mr Rankin. We really need to set some ground rules so you don't create some bogus roadblocks. Ran the K today and am willing to step up the wager if you guys are up for it. Remember, this is not run on your rinky dink SS course. Are we on Lovey?
Good work "LITTLE BUDDY"
The Wild Child is all "Locked and Loaded" for the main event. I just hope the SS dosen't get loaded up when we are waiting for you to catch up.
BRING IT ON!!!!!!

BILLY.B
05-23-2006, 05:56 AM
So does that make Billy B the Skipper :crossx:As I remember it, the Skipper was the SMART ONE. Not to mention Ginger and Mary Ann would of done just about anything for the Skipper if you get my drift. All the women loved the Skipper!!!!. Carry on you Gaytards....

You Te
05-23-2006, 06:42 AM
I've never been any fun... :crossx:
Ah yes but Roman1 sure is.

Rattle Can Lou
05-23-2006, 06:43 AM
If I remember right the Skipper (played so well by Alan Hale) was a little "chunky". Are you sure Billy that you are not "Skippy". WIth all your talk about 12 year olds and Gaytards your ol' buddy RCL is beginning to wonder about you. Your "shark skinnen, leather dripin"...well, you know what I mean....carry on gents. Speakin of skinnen, I think Tony is in for one. Remember..."It's all fun n' games till somebody pokes and eye out."

the real k-boat king
05-23-2006, 07:01 AM
As I remember it, the Skipper was the SMART ONE. Not to mention Ginger and Mary Ann would of done just about anything for the Skipper if you get my drift. All the women loved the Skipper!!!!. Carry on you Gaytards....if your the skipper is tony gilligan.

Jetboatguru
05-23-2006, 08:15 AM
if your the skipper is tony gilligan.
And now Mary ann Chimes in!!! Beautiful!!
Mrs Howell,
This should be noted: Both boats must meet engine requirements for their respective classes.

CircleJerk
05-23-2006, 08:59 AM
In my humble opinion, since all this talk is revolving around an ISLAND..... why not do the deed around the Burley Island?? Why? :: larger crowd for witnesses, good tow boats, large K boat turnout for more spare parts available, and if a boat goes dead, he can paddle to the island for some well earned R & R and hospitality..........!
The tiny ship was tossed........hopefully, the SS Mino won't be lost. Right Lou? I think Billy looks more like the 'Professor', and you could mimic 'Skipper or Mr.Howel'........ :argue:

Jetboatguru
05-23-2006, 09:28 AM
In my humble opinion, since all this talk is revolving around an ISLAND..... why not do the deed around the Burley Island?? Why? :: larger crowd for witnesses, good tow boats, large K boat turnout for more spare parts available, and if a boat goes dead, he can paddle to the island for some well earned R & R and hospitality..........!
The tiny ship was tossed........hopefully, the SS Mino won't be lost. Right Lou? I think Billy looks more like the 'Professor', and you could mimic 'Skipper or Mr.Howel'........ :argue:
You sound like a crying girlfriend Boyd! WHY?????????? WHY??????????
Because They would get killed in Burley on a big course. I would go so far as to say they would get lapped (and I dont mean dance).
Red Bluff is the place. Unless the Howells want to place a wager on Burley as well.............................................. .................... BWAAHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

The Real Kboat God
05-23-2006, 09:47 AM
if your the skipper is tony gilligan.
And everyone knows a GOD is better than a King anyday Maryanne. :D
Tear 'em up Guru!!!

FlatStupid
05-23-2006, 10:08 AM
And everyone knows a GOD is better than a King anyday Maryanne. :D
Tear 'em up Guru!!!Wow Mike Oxbig has become a God! One night sleepin with the Luvin' lifes and he goes huge!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

the real k-boat king
05-23-2006, 10:37 AM
You sound like a crying girlfriend Boyd! WHY?????????? WHY??????????
Because They would get killed in Burley on a big course. I would go so far as to say they would get lapped (and I dont mean dance).
Red Bluff is the place. Unless the Howells want to place a wager on Burley as well.............................................. .................... BWAAHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAwe'll race you in burley too, because i don't think your stuff will last 4 laps there. :2purples: :2purples: :yuk:

FlatStupid
05-23-2006, 10:39 AM
we'll race you in burley too, because i don't think your stuff will last 4 laps there. :2purples: :2purples: :yuk:NICE GORGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Amy kicks your ass! :D :D

the real k-boat king
05-23-2006, 10:49 AM
NICE GORGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Amy kicks your ass! :D :Dflat stupid says it all, maybe a'll have amy kick your ass. :yuk:

FlatStupid
05-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Why ya gettin all jacked up with me Champ. It was your partners idea! :argue:

Jetboatguru
05-23-2006, 11:43 AM
flat stupid says it all, maybe a'll have amy kick your ass. :yuk:
Gorgy, you have been trumped by your dad the Real Boat God!
Are you speaking for Team Dave and accepting the Burley race as well as Red Bluff? I hope your wallet is big enough to fill out a men's large pocket and not the boy's small that it is in.

LakesOnly
05-23-2006, 12:07 PM
I will be at Red Bluff this w/e...now, I ain't no "v-drive video" director, but am looking into bringing the camera and shooting this. And due to his rather polished results of his recent flick/complilation, I will forward the recording to v-drive so that he may put it together in the editing room.
In regards to getting in on the wager: I may show up with a couple of G's; when's the deadline for putting up coin?
LO

Jetboatguru
05-23-2006, 12:24 PM
Wow Mike Oxbig has become a God! One night sleepin with the Luvin' lifes and he goes huge!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
Hey Mrs Luvnlife never confirmed any hanky panky.

Jetboatguru
05-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Way too many guys named "Lou" in that state. Too many mob connections!

vdriver4ever
05-23-2006, 01:06 PM
bro Mike (RCL) licence plate says: MAINLOU
Mine (Vdriver4ever) license plate says: H82LOUZ
bro Ron who sings in a blues band: BLUELOU
bro John's plate who is a water ski nut: H2OLOU
bro Mike's wife license plate says: MRSLOU1
bro Ron's wife license plate says: LOUELLA
Mom's license plate says: LOUSMOM
Dad's license plate says: LOUSDAD
We have the Lou's plates covered here in Idaho. :) I know I know way tooo many Lou's!
Tony just think if you moved to Idaho you could be GURULOU..

MAXIMUS
05-23-2006, 01:15 PM
we'll race you in burley too, because :2purples: :2purples: :yuk:
Is that a mouse in your pocket??? Using terms like "We'll" would make one "assume" you have intered a financialy responsible position here???
" i don't think your stuff will last 4 laps there. "
Would you be speaking from personal experience here??? Viagra, I believe is available if lasting is a problem... :)
My job is done here... The loudmouth whop must move on! :devil: :D

the real k-boat king
05-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Is that a mouse in your pocket??? Using terms like "We'll" would make one "assume" you have intered a financialy responsible position here???
" i don't think your stuff will last 4 laps there. "
Would you be speaking from personal experience here??? Viagra, I believe is available if lasting is a problem... :)
My job is done here... The loudmouth whop must move on! :devil: :Dhey maxi pad you want a piece of the action to. :yuk:

the real k-boat king
05-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Gorgy, you have been trumped by your dad the Real Boat God!
Are you speaking for Team Dave and accepting the Burley race as well as Red Bluff? I hope your wallet is big enough to fill out a men's large pocket and not the boy's small that it is in.accepted, but i'am driving at burley because i don't want dave to have all the fun. :yuk: :yuk:

LUVNLIFE
05-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Hey Mrs Luvnlife never confirmed any hanky panky.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :confused: :messedup: :eek: :2purples:

The Real Kboat God
05-23-2006, 03:59 PM
but i'am driving at burley because i don't want dave to have all the fun. :yuk: :yuk:
You sure that will be enough time for you to recover??? I hear you're still crying about Duff Dailey OBLITERATING your kilo record. Don't want to see any more tears behind the visor on your helmet when you get beat up again on the water Shorty, I mean Gorgy. ;) :D

the real k-boat king
05-23-2006, 04:19 PM
You sure that will be enough time for you to recover??? I hear you're still crying about Duff Dailey OBLITERATING your kilo record. Don't want to see any more tears behind the visor on your helmet when you get beat up again on the water Shorty, I mean Gorgy. ;) :Dhey guru if your going to bag on me at least do it under your own name, records are made to be broken, it only took 17 years and by 1/2 mile an hour, give me a break, that record will be changed before the end of the year. but after we wipp your but with 600 hp your the one who's going to be crying. :cry: :cry: :cry: :argue:

MAXIMUS
05-23-2006, 04:25 PM
hey maxi pad you want a piece of the action to. :yuk:
I am the action little man... :devil: Besides its not about me right now... :)

The Real Kboat God
05-23-2006, 04:30 PM
hey guru if your going to bag on me at least do it under your own name.
Hey Gorgy, don't you think it would be a little obvious for Guru to be using a name like this, in a thread that he started. I guarantee you I'm not Guru. Give Toney a little more credit than that. ;)
records are made to be broken, it only took 17 years and by 1/2 mile an hour
C'mon now, you know the old saying about an inch being as good as a mile. Using that example, how many miles tall would that make you??? :D
give me a break, that record will be changed before the end of the year.
Why, is Guru taking a run at it???
but after we wipp your but with 600 hp your the one who's going to be crying. :cry: :cry: :cry: :argue:
What's all this we talk wee-man, have you got a mouse in the pocket of your Tuff-skins??? :D

MAXIMUS
05-23-2006, 04:32 PM
I am thinking a little aloe vera gel might help with some of those burns... lol Maybe a little prepreation h for the swolen hole too! :messedup:

DAVEY B
05-23-2006, 04:37 PM
accepted, but i'am driving at burley because i don't want dave to have all the fun. :yuk: :yuk:
Not even half way through the year and i've lost my job! :cry: :cry:

The Real Kboat God
05-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Gorgy GO TO YOUR ROOM! :mad:

Yoghurt
05-23-2006, 05:10 PM
WOW! Two toddlers racing in big boy boats! I think they might need to sit on daddy's lap to see over the steering wheel! Don't have too much fun on daddy's lap now boys! :220v:

Wildchild80
05-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Hey Tony,
Just how much money can you afford to lose? I don't want you to lose your Barbie Dream House and all it's accessories. Maybe when you lose you can wash my truck. With your vertically challenged stature I bet you could polish the s#it out of the wheels.
Are you up to it Maynard (I mean Gilligan)?

Jetboatguru
05-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Mrs Howell,
I am fully prepared financially to race against the SS80 boat. If you would like to throw in a "washing of the rig" to the bet than have at it Lovey. All this talk is making me lose my focus. Are we racing?

The Real Kboat God
05-23-2006, 11:56 PM
All this talk is making me lose my focus. Are we racing?
I don't know Toney, to me, at least, it sounds like the Rankin boys want you to polish their chrome... :idea: :D
Oh, and Gorgy has gotten awfully quiet lately, maybe his mouse died. :idea:

Wildchild80
05-24-2006, 05:18 AM
Mrs Howell,
I am fully prepared financially to race against the SS80 boat. If you would like to throw in a "washing of the rig" to the bet than have at it Lovey. All this talk is making me lose my focus. Are we racing?
Don't worry about losing focus, just take your medication to get your A.D.D. back in check. The only thing you have to focus on is running your boat to the best of your ability and LOSING!!!! You will then have to worry about lifelong humiliation and shame (these are 2 things that you should be very used to). I hear the "Blue Plate Special" in Red Bluff will be Scarlota's As##

Jetboatguru
05-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Don't worry about losing focus, just take your medication to get your A.D.D. back in check. The only thing you have to focus on is running your boat to the best of your ability and LOSING!!!! You will then have to worry about lifelong humiliation and shame (these are 2 things that you should be very used to). I hear the "Blue Plate Special" in Red Bluff will be Scarlota's As##
I am taking this response as a "yes we are racing."
There is never any shame in winning Mr Rankin. It just won't be as sweet knowing I beat a couple of washed up, nothing got no mores. But the money will come in handy on future Laughlin trips. I would like to thank you in advance for your generous donation to the K5 racing foundation. We are thinking of hiring Gorgy full time as a truck driver and boat washer. Good luck. Ah screw it, to hell with the "good lucks" It's more like FAT CHANCE!!!
Game on!!

BILLY.B
05-24-2006, 05:57 AM
If I remember right the Skipper (played so well by Alan Hale) was a little "chunky". Are you sure Billy that you are not "Skippy". WIth all your talk about 12 year olds and Gaytards your ol' buddy RCL is beginning to wonder about you. Your "shark skinnen, leather dripin"...well, you know what I mean....carry on gents. Speakin of skinnen, I think Tony is in for one. Remember..."It's all fun n' games till somebody pokes and eye out."See RCL I have no problem being the skipper. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. I was trying to be a nice a guy to you and consider the source but i'm over that you potato packing moron . Rumor has it from a certain brother that every mirror in your house is covered, especially in the bedroom. And with that dicky doo you have you wouldn't know if something was dripping or not. With that said....I did receive a call yesterday from RCL who said he was trying to get in touch with Tony. I also tried to get in touch with Tony to let him in on the good news. Minegar Autobody (RCL's business) would like to up the ante for the SS / K race at Red Bluff. He has $5000.00 more for the winner. Good luck guy's. And Mike, I know you wanted to keep this quite but with a generious offer like this I feel it needed to go public......Have a great day.

You Te
05-24-2006, 06:27 AM
I am the action little man... :devil: Besides its not about me right now... :)
I have some action for you Max, it's always about you.

Rattle Can Lou
05-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Hey Slick, If I wanted to get ahold of Lou Vega than I would have got ahold of him. Do you have spellcheck or are you just a moron. "Hey Mike, I know you wanted to be quite about this." Yeah, I want to make it quite clear that you did'nt finish the third grade. And with that said I know my offer to you is quite generious...WTF...My generous offer to you is to pay for your education. All the way up through sixth grade. That's all you should need to be a boat painter. "mix a little of this and a litttle of that". Rough life chief...I got your 5,000.00 hangin.

MAXIMUS
05-24-2006, 08:06 AM
I have some action for you Max, it's always about you.
Listen propsucker watch it! :devil: This here is a mans thread... not a cross dressing thread for strappers & boatless wonders... :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
05-24-2006, 04:16 PM
I guess were not having fun anymore??? This was the best damn thread in a long time... :cry: :cry: :cry: I hate it when eveybody gets all dialated n shit... dammit! :rolleyes:

Moneypitt
05-24-2006, 04:55 PM
This should be noted: Both boats must meet engine requirements for their respective classes.
Tony, surely you are not worried about anything with a single 4 barrel on it. It could be a 540 rollered to the hilt and still a single 4 barrel against a BLOWN ALKY DEAL WITH A HAT!!!!!!! Rules, you don't need no stinking rules, if the 80 boat LOOKS like a SS boat that should be enough. Besides, IHBA never even looks at the circle boats or their engines. Isn't Mr Rankin the inspector/tech guy for IHBA SSRA racing? So, if he says it's OK, it's OK.........Oh and you should do this at Burley, 4100 feet and usually no air for the NA motors, a terrific advantage to be able to pack it in with the blower....Ray
PS things are starting to smell a little fishy in this thread..........Kinda heard this stuff before, gosh, where was that??????

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Tony, surely you are not worried about anything with a single 4 barrel on it. It could be a 540 rollered to the hilt and still a single 4 barrel against a BLOWN ALKY DEAL WITH A HAT!!!!!!! Rules, you don't need no stinking rules, if the 80 boat LOOKS like a SS boat that should be enough. Besides, IHBA never even looks at the circle boats or their engines. Isn't Mr Rankin the inspector/tech guy for IHBA SSRA racing? So, if he says it's OK, it's OK.........Oh and you should do this at Burley, 4100 feet and usually no air for the NA motors, a terrific advantage to be able to pack it in with the blower....Ray
PS things are starting to smell a little fishy in this thread..........Kinda heard this stuff before, gosh, where was that??????
"IHBA never even looks at the circle boats or their engines. Isn't Mr Rankin the inspector/tech guy for IHBA SSRA racing? So, if he says it's OK,"
Ray, I think your facts are skewed.... :notam:

Wildchild80
05-24-2006, 05:48 PM
I am taking this response as a "yes we are racing."
There is never any shame in winning Mr Rankin. It just won't be as sweet knowing I beat a couple of washed up, nothing got no mores. But the money will come in handy on future Laughlin trips. I would like to thank you in advance for your generous donation to the K5 racing foundation. We are thinking of hiring Gorgy full time as a truck driver and boat washer. Good luck. Ah screw it, to hell with the "good lucks" It's more like FAT CHANCE!!!
Game on!!
I know better than you little buddy that there is no shame in winning, unfortunatly for you this will not be the case. You will be laughed at by your peers, your team will be ashamed of you, your life will be worthless. I won't let you drive my rig, I will let you wash it and polish the wheels. You should probably go run and hide until this weekend is over, we can blame all of these delusions of you beating the 80 boat on your medications.
Hey Gilligan everyone has left the island and your still on it!!!!!!!

Moneypitt
05-24-2006, 06:19 PM
Ray, I think your facts are skewed.... :notam:
Well Jerry I haven't been to an SSRA event since last Red Bluff.(no one came to inspect the 550 boat). Jim Newton was the tech guy then, I think, but I heard Mr. Rankin had taken over the duties as well as inboards at APBA/SCSC events......So, straighten out the facts Jerry.........Did you notice the ? in my statement..........Ray

Sherff BART
05-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Jesus H Christ what do we have here a good OL Shit sling'in session!! Im going with Tony on this BET! Theres only 1 person that whips K's with a superstock and he aint ra'cin anymore! And theres only 1 god of K boats and he aint on these boards! and it aint a Revenge K boat god wanbe i know your Yogerts BUTT Buddy you HOMO the rest of you Carry -on !! :rollside: :rollside:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-24-2006, 08:44 PM
This guy is in charge of inspections...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Peralta%7E0.jpg :)

Cs19
05-24-2006, 09:00 PM
So hows it gonna go down? Is Charlie going to let just the 2 boats on the track for the grudge match? Or will the SS have to run in the K class? Or is this all bullshit?
10 grand is bold, I like it!! I wish I was going to be there to see this go down..Ive got friends going and I told them about it, they all want to see this race.
Good luck be safe.
Chris

FlatStupid
05-24-2006, 09:05 PM
I know better than you little buddy that there is no shame in winning, unfortunatly for you this will not be the case. You will be laughed at by your peers, your team will be ashamed of you, your life will be worthless. I won't let you drive my rig, I will let you wash it and polish the wheels. You should probably go run and hide until this weekend is over, we can blame all of these delusions of you beating the 80 boat on your medications.
Hey Gilligan everyone has left the island and your still on it!!!!!!!Not everyone Chiefy and I'll be lovin seein you POLISH the wheels on the LITTLE RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :rollside:

You Te
05-24-2006, 09:08 PM
This here is a mans thread.
I know but don't go away Max.

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 10:44 PM
You Te, did you ever retreive the rubber chicken from your orifice? you really earned that one buddy...hope all is well. :)

Jetboatguru
05-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Ray, this is not BS! This is the real deal and it is going down in Red Bluff. 10 Grrrrrrrrr!!
See Ya in Red Bluff

MAXIMUS
05-25-2006, 05:58 AM
:D

You Te
05-25-2006, 06:35 AM
You Te, did you ever retreive the rubber chicken from your orifice? you really earned that one buddy...hope all is well. :)
I keep the chicken in my orfice at all times to keep people like you away, besides, it feels good.

dmontzsta
05-25-2006, 06:42 AM
I keep the chicken in my orfice at all times to keep people like you away, besides, it feels good.
Interesting. :idea:

Rattle Can Lou
05-25-2006, 01:10 PM
I'll tell ya what's interesting. I saw Tony in downtown Boise at a recording studio. He has told me over and over how he wants to be a Lou. I told him it waa a tight brotherhood. He begged and begged then Flat Stupid called me and asked if I could help Tony become a Lou. Well it finally happened. He is now Lou Bega...of Mombo number 5 fame... As Randy Jackson would say..."check it out, check it out dude"
I present to you Lou Scarlatta
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/bega.jpg

steveo143
05-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Who is holding side bets on this deal? Several of us will be there with cash to win.

Wildchild80
05-25-2006, 08:46 PM
On my way to Red Bluff and we will all see what happens.

FlakeyDandruffKid
05-25-2006, 11:40 PM
I will Be Filming all Weekend Events .. We have two Cameras Locked and Loaded. Be sure to checkhttp://wwww.static-films.net for Updated Results right after the race. I am Also Putting a Red Bluff Recap Video up on the site. STAY TUNED KEEP CHECKING www.Static-Films.net For Detailed Information on results, Happenings, Pictures and Videos from Red Blood Nitro Nationals

MAXIMUS
05-26-2006, 04:56 AM
Everybody be careful & have a good time... We want good stories not bad news... :)

the real k-boat king
05-27-2006, 08:26 PM
tony lou lost the race, end of story.

Wildchild80
05-29-2006, 07:33 PM
As history repeats itself the SS 80 humiliated the K 5 in the grudge race in Red Bluff. Unfortunatly during the ss final we rolled the boat in the second turn and could not make the call for the second race. It looks like we will move this challenge down to Irvine Lake or Long Beach.

dmontzsta
05-29-2006, 08:09 PM
As history repeats itself the SS 80 humiliated the K 5 in the grudge race in Red Bluff. Unfortunatly during the ss final we rolled the boat in the second turn and could not make the call for the second race. It looks like we will move this challenge down to Irvine Lake or Long Beach.
Dave, did the boat get hurt? I hope not, that sucker is sure tough. Irvine or Long Beach will work great.
:)

Jetboatguru
05-30-2006, 06:11 AM
tony lou lost the race, end of story.
Gorgy, who the hell is Lou and where was he in the race?

Jetboatguru
05-30-2006, 06:13 AM
Nice! Rankin trying to move this race to his hood!
And this would mean YOU LOSE!!

FlakeyDandruffKid
05-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Some pit pictures are up at my site under image gallery...im waiting for action photos from Tom Timm

gnRacer98
05-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Am I the only one that gets a screen full of red "x"s on your site?
I'm logged-in and still can't see any pics.

uclahater
05-30-2006, 10:38 AM
All I get is red x's to :cry:

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 10:56 AM
I never seen the red X.........( . )( . ).........
http://www.static-films.net/eg/e107_plugins/kig_menu/_thumbfiles/05_288_thumb.jpg

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 10:57 AM
I seen alot of baby arsed pictures that don't get big at all...........( . )( . )......

FlakeyDandruffKid
05-30-2006, 11:39 AM
I fixed the red x's i tried to keep the image gallerys organized and changed the folder from upload to redbluff and it couldnt find any pitures should be fixed for the most part i hope :mad:

Jetboatguru
05-30-2006, 11:57 AM
you are killing us

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 12:08 PM
your killing us
Guru, you lost
:cry: what the hell is up with that shit?...........( . )( . )..............

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Guru, you lost
:cry: what the hell is up with that shit?...........( . )( . )..............
Like you can give him any direction. You dont even know the difference between a K boat and a B boat, you stupid canadian. You Kid Rock on crack looking mofo. Go back to stroking hoss's balls in bench racers, that seems to be the only place you get respect.

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 01:43 PM
Like you can give him any direction. You dont even know the difference between a K boat and a B boat, you stupid canadian. You Kid Rock on crack looking mofo. Go back to stroking hoss's balls in bench racers, that seems to be the only place you get respect.
I just asked what happened, no direction Donald
:rolleyes: I know the difference between those 2 types of boats like you know your ass from a hole in the ground. I have never came for respect in this place, I watch you and see brown nosing sure works to a point though.........( . )( . )..........looking like a total wack off.run with it, MerryTurd....... :p

Wildchild80
05-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Nice! Rankin trying to move this race to his hood!
And this would mean YOU LOSE!!
Guru, I know this is hard for you BUT DO THE MATH HERE,
1) SS 80 Kicks your ass in the first race and publicly humiliates you.
2) This makes the score SS 80 1 and K 5 a big 0 (ZERO)
the zero kind of reminds you of a donut dosen't it?
3) By the fact that we did not make the race on Sunday
would only be a forfeit for that race. So now if you are of little
integrity and chose to accept a win EVEN WHEN THE
COMPETITION cannot make it I will conceed this 1 race.
4) Add this up Gilligan and it makes for a TIE.
You challenged the SS 80 team, we were there, we kicked your ass, end of story. You want to continue this public humiliation GET ANOTHER 5 LARGE and show up at Irvine Lake or Long Beach. Until then the challenge still stands as a tie unless you don't have stones to back it up.
Just admit it YOU PICKED ON THE WRONG SUPER STOCK (Some Class Bully???)

Jetboatguru
05-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Guru, I know this is hard for you BUT DO THE MATH HERE,
1) SS 80 Kicks your ass in the first race and publicly humiliates you.
2) This makes the score SS 80 1 and K 5 a big 0 (ZERO)
the zero kind of reminds you of a donut dosen't it?
3) By the fact that we did not make the race on Sunday
would only be a forfeit for that race. So now if you are of little
integrity and chose to accept a win EVEN WHEN THE
COMPETITION cannot make it I will conceed this 1 race.
4) Add this up Gilligan and it makes for a TIE.
You challenged the SS 80 team, we were there, we kicked your ass, end of story. You want to continue this public humiliation GET ANOTHER 5 LARGE and show up at Irvine Lake or Long Beach. Until then the challenge still stands as a tie unless you don't have stones to back it up.
Just admit it YOU PICKED ON THE WRONG SUPER STOCK (Some Class Bully???)
The math works this way Mr Rankin. We had 2 more races to run back to back. Your horse was dead in the water. I do have to admit the fastest laps I saw it making were behind the rescue boat as it was being towed up. So are you talking we each put up another 5 grand? That is a little steep for a lowly mortgage guy like myself. But I think we can swing that. If you want to do Irvine that does not work for me. We will be in Chowchilla for the boat race.

You Te
05-30-2006, 05:31 PM
You seem tense Donald, is everything ok. :cry: :cry:

You Te
05-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Your horse was dead in the water. If you want to do Irvine that does not work for me.
You guy's better get that horse out of the water, so you can race your boat's.
Irvine works for me.

Wildchild80
05-30-2006, 05:40 PM
The math works this way Mr Rankin. We had 2 more races to run back to back. Your horse was dead in the water. I do have to admit the fastest laps I saw it making were behind the rescue boat as it was being towed up. So are you talking we each put up another 5 grand? That is a little steep for a lowly mortgage guy like myself. But I think we can swing that. If you want to do Irvine that does not work for me. We will be in Chowchilla for the boat race.
Well you got the "lowly" part right. I am glad you found the cash and I promise not to up the ante any more with cash. So you plan to be at Chowchilla for the Irvine event, Marble Falls for the Long Beach event. Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now. How convienent do you plan to be a "no show" wherever the SS 80 boat plans to be.
Oh by the way if you think the fastest laps were behind the rescue boat, they are still in front of you.
LATER LOSER..........

superdave013
05-30-2006, 05:42 PM
well I guess I need schooled up as well. Don, please do tell why a "B" boat is a "B" boat and why a "K" boat is a "K" boat and not a "B" boat? And while you are at it can you let me know what's up with those "E" boats of ol'?
Know I know "L" boats are Lavey's but are "C" boats Coles or Canyons? "H" boats must be Hondos so now I must wonder just a few more things.....
What the hell are "SS" & and "PS" boats? And what makes them different then "B" boats anyway?
You snout runners seem kinda strange sometimes. :rollside:

Jetboatguru
05-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey How convenient! Mrs Rankin mysteriously left out Burley! Is there a problem with settling this in Burley. Or is that course just a little too manly for the short winded SS minnow? Please feel free to continue this at Burley. Thank you for your prompt attention to this sensitive matter. You Putz

Wildchild80
05-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey How convenient! Mr. Rankin you are my idol mysteriously left out Burley! Is there a problem with settling this in Burley. I agree that Burley is too aggessive for me, too manly for the small sacks that I own. Please feel free to continue this at Burley. Thank you for your prompt attention to this sensitive matter. You beat me in Red Bluff and you will beat me in Burley as well please give me another chance
Thank you for the polite message. My dance card is pretty full in Burley. If I can fit you in we will be happy to kick your ass there also.

GofastRacer
05-30-2006, 06:33 PM
well I guess I need schooled up as well. Don, please do tell why a "B" boat is a "B" boat and why a "K" boat is a "K" boat and not a "B" boat? And while you are at it can you let me know what's up with those "E" boats of ol'?
Know I know "L" boats are Lavey's but are "C" boats Coles or Canyons? "H" boats must be Hondos so now I must wonder just a few more things.....
What the hell are "SS" & and "PS" boats? And what makes them different then "B" boats anyway?
As if you didn't know, LMAO!... :D :D :D

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 06:33 PM
You seem tense Donald, is everything ok. :cry: :cry:
Everything is fine and dandy my friend...how about you? Have you taken the beast out yet this year? toodles.

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Business slow Dave? Shouldnt you be in the jet forum cuddling up with those boys. :) You must have missed the joke a long time ago. :D It was funny at the time and some people even had it in their sigs.
B Boats was the name given to Biesemeyers, Barrons, etc... by CJ, since he thinks they are all the same "if you have seen one, you seen them all".
Since you are racing legend, I am sure you know what a K boat is. Blown, Injected, Alcohol, you know...I am sure you know all about Pro Stock and Super Stock as well...
Anyways, are you trying to break some off in Hanson also?
:p

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Business slow Dave? Shouldnt you be in the jet forum cuddling up with those boys. :) You must have missed the joke a long time ago. :D It was funny at the time and some people even had it in their sigs.
B Boats was the name given to Biesemeyers, Barrons, etc... by CJ, since he thinks they are all the same "if you have seen one, you seen them all".
Since you are racing legend, I am sure you know what a K boat is. Blown, Injected, Alcohol, you know...I am sure you know all about Pro Stock and Super Stock as well...
I think he see's you for what you are......a brown nosing piece of shit, that has a planter boat..You have the unreal " P " Boat............( . )( . ).......
Guru is a stand up guy, you on the other hand is a " BLANK " I don't even know what to call you :cry: I will deal with you though, bring the shit turd.........( . )( . )......I want to flush you........ :cool:

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I think he see's you for what you are......a brown nosing piece of shit, that has a planter boat..You have the unreal " P " Boat............( . )( . ).......
Guru is a stand up guy, you on the other hand is a " BLANK " I don't even know what to call you :cry: I will deal with you though, bring the shit turd.........( . )( . )......I want to flush you........ :cool:
Did you hear someone call another person a brown noser? cause you have been using that word all day. Do you know what it means? How do you come off calling me a brown noser? I dont kiss nobodys ass. you cantard.

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Did you hear someone call another person a brown noser? cause you have been using that word all day. Do you know what it means? How do you come off calling me a brown noser? I dont kiss nobodys ass. you cantard.
I see you doing it everyday brah, kissing ass isn't my thing! Lets keep this in Br okay, MerryTurd...........( . )( . ).........
:idea:

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 07:48 PM
I see you doing it everyday brah, kissing ass isn't my thing! Lets keep this in Br okay, MerryTurd...........( . )( . ).........
The only thing I do everyday, is kick your ass! :crossx: Lets go back to BR good friend.

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 08:13 PM
The only thing I do everyday, is kick your ass! :crossx: Lets go back to BR good friend.
So sorry v-drive people as I didn't mean to crash this thread, but Donald wants to kiss my ass again, later okay !.........
Now skin head come bring that sence of stupid to BR, I will own you again like the last few " Friend "...........( . )( . )..........

superdave013
05-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Nope, not slow at all. As a matter O fact I just had my best month ever. Thanks for asking. I am hardly a legend and am just here to learn from all you guys with the experience.
So let me get this right….. Biesemeyers and Barrons are “B” boats but they don’t even look the same. Check, got it.
So are Revenge boats “R” boats and what about those D’cuwhateveryacall’em’s? lol Now those kinda look the same so are they RD boats? Can’t be because RD has a Nordic.
So “K” boats are blown injected alcohol but can’t be “L” boats because those are Lavey Crafts and not “K” boats. God damn Donald, you’ve got me all confused here.
Sammonds has it figured out. Those crackerbox's seems so much easier. Everyone knows a cracker is a cracker right?

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Nope, not slow at all. As a matter O fact I just had my best month ever. Thanks for asking. I am hardly a legend and am just here to learn from all you guys with the experience.
So let me get this right….. Biesemeyers and Barrons are “B” boats but they don’t even look the same. Check, got it.
So are Revenge boats “R” boats and what about those D’cuwhateveryacall’em’s? lol Now those kinda look the same so are they RD boats? Can’t be because RD has a Nordic.
So “K” boats are blown injected alcohol but can’t be “L” boats because those are Lavey Crafts and not “K” boats. God damn Donald, you’ve got me all confused here.
Sammonds has it figured out. Those crackerbox's seems so much easier. Everyone knows a cracker is a cracker right?
You have confused me, are you happy? :220v: :)
You can have a b boat that is a K and a l boat that is a K, When will the S boat be ready?
:boxed:

superdave013
05-30-2006, 09:18 PM
S boat..... I sold my 16' Schuster back in '87. :rollside:

You Te
05-31-2006, 07:10 AM
Everything is fine and dandy my friend...how about you? Have you taken the beast out yet this year? toodles.
I'm fine Donald, I've had the beast out a few times this year.

You Te
05-31-2006, 07:15 AM
OB's are outboards.

CircleJerk
05-31-2006, 08:13 AM
Dave dave dav, Don'ta makea me plain it agaainn. o "K"
(C boats are just plain average) :yuk:

CircleJerk
05-31-2006, 08:16 AM
Don, dont be so nice, he got you to bite! Dang it, You can still be my fan club pres though! Snouts are on PIGS..... :rollside:

CircleJerk
05-31-2006, 08:23 AM
Was it two out of three originally or after you lose the first event do you re-negotiate? That's what I would do if I had been beaten by a carburetor! It did happen to me in our BAD car but that was bracket racing, is this what happened, Dave got a head start? This probably was all a publicity stunt, in my humble opinion, if not, pay up Tony.... :argue:

Jetboatguru
05-31-2006, 01:33 PM
Was it two out of three originally or after you lose the first event do you re-negotiate? That's what I would do if I had been beaten by a carburetor! It did happen to me in our BAD car but that was bracket racing, is this what happened, Dave got a head start? This probably was all a publicity stunt, in my humble opinion, if not, pay up Tony.... :argue:
Hey Boyd,
BLOW ME! I realized going into this deal that I had everything to lose and nothing to gain. But that is where the fun lies. We had set up issues with the boat and we lost the first heat. Dave as usual did an awesome job of driving. There is a reason for making it a 2 out of 3 race. As far as what "you would do," I'm doing the opposite! So put that in your pipe and smoke it! :rollside:

MAXIMUS
05-31-2006, 02:26 PM
Suck boats are jets... ob's are tampons err I mean clamp ons... :rolleyes:

lilrick
05-31-2006, 02:29 PM
huh?

CircleJerk
05-31-2006, 02:46 PM
No need to get testy, I forgot that Dave had the inside lane, that's kinda like a head start but then it was one pin turns. Was that lane your choice? I admire your 'take all challengers' style and it promotes circle races unlike anythink I can think of!
If boats are anything like drag cars:
Here's stuff no one thinks about: When I raced carb dragsters with Powerglides, it was way easier for the slower car to beat a Blown Alcohol one for many reasons. Off the line, it takes way more driver skill and clutch tuning to make that 2000HP lay the rubber down and not just spin. (or wheelstand) I lost a few there. Also a powerglide car usually has a trans brake and all he has to do is lift his little pinky to launch, I had to release the brake, throttle down and release the clutch, all at the same time. More horsepower also means you must have lightning reflexes, be alert and expect the unexpected since the speed differential can cause handling quirks. (like leaving the asphault) I'm sure this is true somewhat with a K as it has more chute speed and turning-handling issues. But what does a jerk know?
Just glad no one other than the ss guys were hurt. I am sincerely sorry to hear those results. See you in Burley!

cyclone
05-31-2006, 04:00 PM
Tony check your freakin' pm's.

Moneypitt
05-31-2006, 04:17 PM
CJ, I think Burley will be a lot nicer to the K than the little short, one pin turn deal at Red Bluff. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony LAPS the SSer at Burley...... Ray

You Te
05-31-2006, 05:34 PM
The only thing you know is..........HA, I am MAXIMUS.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-31-2006, 05:39 PM
CJ, I think Burley will be a lot nicer to the K than the little short, one pin turn deal at Red Bluff. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony LAPS the SSer at Burley...... Ray
Ray, I've got a $hundy$ thats says he won't! :cool: :) (provided neither boat breaks)

FlatStupid
05-31-2006, 08:34 PM
Ray, I've got a $hundy$ thats says he won't! :cool: :) (provided neither boat breaks)Jerry I'll take that.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-31-2006, 08:38 PM
Jerry I'll take that.
You're on chief! :cool:

FlatStupid
05-31-2006, 08:46 PM
You're on chief! :cool:NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlakeyDandruffKid
05-31-2006, 08:54 PM
i heard they were going to try to run front side of island only this year.... single pin :)

FlatStupid
05-31-2006, 08:57 PM
i heard they were going to try to run front side of island only this year.... single pin :)BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXIMUS
06-01-2006, 05:49 AM
The only thing you know is..........HA, I am MAXIMUS.
BOW DOWN BITCH! :crossx: HA!

the real k-boat king
06-01-2006, 10:43 AM
BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the only thing you better bring is a lot of cash to pay up, i want in on this bet.

biesemeyer
06-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Single pin turn! No racing around the island sucks!

dmontzsta
06-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Has the video of the first race been posted yet?

FlakeyDandruffKid
06-01-2006, 03:31 PM
The video is in my computer now...capturing a couple more things...

Chris Kenner - PS681
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Hey Flakey,
I am ready & waiting for the arrival of my videos mate from Phoenix & Red Bluff. Let me know how your going with them dude!!!! :)
CK

waterloged
06-01-2006, 04:04 PM
maybe you should just put all the ss and K's into one big race and see who wins it all !!!

You Te
06-01-2006, 04:06 PM
BOW DOWN BITCH! :crossx: HA!
I am MAXIMUS I get a head start....HA! And I need it.....HA!

Moneypitt
06-01-2006, 04:42 PM
i heard they were going to try to run front side of island only this year.... single pin :)
Front side only with a pace BARGE!!! I don't think so. They would have so many rollovers from the huge rollers that Barge leaves on the course. Its bad enough when the lap goes behind the island, put 8 boats in a heat with those rollers and there will be a shortage of rescue boats............Ray
PS: No Jerry, I only wager on things that I have a hand in, or at least some sort of control over. Based on the potential boat speeds, it is very possible for a K to lap a SS boat at Burley...........And as I said, it wouldn't surprise me........Ray

Wildchild80
06-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Front side only with a pace BARGE!!! I don't think so. They would have so many rollovers from the huge rollers that Barge leaves on the course. Its bad enough when the lap goes behind the island, put 8 boats in a heat with those rollers and there will be a shortage of rescue boats............Ray
PS: No Jerry, I only wager on things that I have a hand in, or at least some sort of control over. Based on the potential boat speeds, it is very possible for a K to lap a SS boat at Burley...........And as I said, it wouldn't surprise me........Ray
Ray,
The only way a K will lap a SS at Burley is if the K gets a head start even if they were 10 seconds a lap faster (which they are not )

MAXIMUS
06-02-2006, 05:50 AM
I am MAXIMUS I get a head start....HA! And I need it.....HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... :cry: :cry: :cry: STOP IT
ALREADY! :cry:

Moneypitt
06-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Ray,
The only way a K will lap a SS at Burley is if the K gets a head start even if they were 10 seconds a lap faster (which they are not )
Do you happen to have the records for the respective classes? Lap times? Overall 4 lap records etc. etc..........Ray

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Do you happen to have the records for the respective classes? Lap times? Overall 4 lap records etc. etc..........Ray
I'll tell you what I have Ray...the ability to digitally "time" boats from my video footage. Sure you don't want to bet me? :rollside:
$Cha Ching!!!$ :cool: :) :cool:

Wildchild80
06-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Ray,
The course at Burley changes from year to year depening on how they set up the course. I think a K should be able to beat a SS at Burley but he sure won't lap one. Especilly that slug of Guru's that piece can't even get out of it's own way!!!!!

Wildchild80
06-03-2006, 05:27 AM
Hey Guru,
Just in case you forgot you got your ass kicked by a super stock just 1 week ago.
Happy Anniversary Chump-Pansey HAAAAAAAAAA

Jetboatguru
06-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Ok Dave you are starting to scare me, You are spending way too much time thinking about me. After watching the video I think it is safe to say the K-5 was having propeller issues. I was lucky to be as close as I was. I ask that you spend less time thinking of me in a g string and more time thinking of Gorgy in a one.

Wildchild80
06-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Ok Dave you are starting to scare me, You are spending way too much time thinking about me. After watching the video I think it is safe to say the K-5 was having propeller issues. I was lucky to be as close as I was. I ask that you spend less time thinking of me in a g string and more time thinking of Gorgy in a one.
Hey Guru do not flatter yourself, I am not thinking about you I am thinking about the cash.You can blame the propeller, you can blame the tune up the truth of the matter is that you CHOKED, CAME UP SHORT, DON"T CARRY ENOUGH SACK. Just face it "DONUT BOY" you suck

Jetboatguru
06-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey Guru do not flatter yourself, I am not thinking about you I am thinking about the cash.You can blame the propeller, you can blame the tune up the truth of the matter is that you CHOKED, CAME UP SHORT, DON"T CARRY ENOUGH SACK. Just face it "DONUT BOY" you suck
Whatever you want to call it Dave, the score is tied and I am not replacing soaking wet parts in my boat right now. I am gonna charge you for the fuel we used to tow the K5 down to the launch ramp only to find the bow of the SS minnow bobbing up and down like Gorgy at a brokeback party.
WHERE and When?

Jetboatguru
06-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh, and this time, We will go ahead and have somebody drop the flag. We appreciate the fine job done by the prior flagsman but this time it will will be dropped just a little bit sooner than 7/8ths track. That was a very sporting start from us to you. Enjoy it now!

lucky
06-04-2006, 02:13 PM
yummy foreplay :crossx:

Wildchild80
06-06-2006, 05:38 AM
Oh, and this time, We will go ahead and have somebody drop the flag. We appreciate the fine job done by the prior flagsman but this time it will will be dropped just a little bit sooner than 7/8ths track. That was a very sporting start from us to you. Enjoy it now!
Tony, (ESCARGOT)
You have more excuses than Carter has pills. Looking at the video the start was the only place you were along side of the 80 boat. Go to Chowchilla and race your drag boat. When we arrive at an approriate race course together we will beat you into oblivion and further humiliation.
See ya when we lap you
your wrst nightmare

the real k-boat king
06-06-2006, 06:02 AM
Ok Dave you are starting to scare me, You are spending way too much time thinking about me. After watching the video I think it is safe to say the K-5 was having propeller issues. I was lucky to be as close as I was. I ask that you spend less time thinking of me in a g string and more time thinking of Gorgy in a one.excuses are like ass holes everybody has one, sounds like the driver sucks myself, in more ways than one i heard. :cry: :cry: :yuk:

Yoghurt
06-06-2006, 03:48 PM
excuses are like ass holes everybody has one, sounds like the driver sucks myself, in more ways than one i heard. :cry: :cry: :yuk:
Couldn't have said it better myself! :cry: :D

Moneypitt
06-06-2006, 04:05 PM
If you guys don't have your Screen Actors Guild cards in your wallet, you're just a bunch of non union scabs.........Not bad actors, but scabs nonetheless.......Ray

Wildchild80
06-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Come on Ray this is no joke. We raced Guru fair and square, and he came up short. It was a good race and a lot of fun. I have heard he has a new job and undergoing shock treatments for his depression, I wish him the best. He is going down the the next time he races us also. But maybe he will be stronger and will handle the humiliation better.

dossangers
06-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself! :cry: :DV-DRIVES NEWEST ''NUTSWINGER''!!!

Moneypitt
06-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Come on Ray this is no joke. We raced Guru fair and square, and he came up short. It was a good race and a lot of fun. I have heard he has a new job and undergoing shock treatments for his depression, I wish him the best. He is going down the the next time he races us also. But maybe he will be stronger and will handle the humiliation better.
Dave I have no doubt that you raced Tony "fair and square". I couldn't imagine you doing it any other way. I was refering to the drama, the name calling, the new mascot,(which aint bad), and all the new t shirts etc etc etc. I really want to see race #2, (and #3 IF necessary) at Burley. The idea of an actual race at Irvine is kinda scary. Those guys in the fishing boats aint exactly part of a "safety crew", and this has to be balls to the wall from both drivers. At least at Burley there could be an "offical race" tag hung on to it, not to mention bragging rights in more than one state......The acting "part" comes from the "art" of being able to look and sound disrespectful to each other, when I know that is not the case. I'm sure the "group" will all be pitted together at Burley, not something anyone would do if they were truly upset with the other party to this competition........I have the utmost respect for both teams, drivers, and boats. (This is kinda like M*A*S*H* when Radar thought that Hawkeye and BJ were pissed at each other......) See you both at Burley.........Ray

Wildchild80
06-19-2006, 02:17 PM
I thought it time to bring this thread back to life again
Pictures to follow

WannabeRacing
06-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Don't tease. . .
Show us the hardware!

TopCat
06-19-2006, 09:40 PM
I can't believe this shit! I know Tony would die of a broken heart, if he ever found out he loved someone more than he loves himself, but I can't believe he'd take a forfeit and I surely don't think he owes anyone anything until 3 races are complete. Where's the f#$%&@* honor here gentlman? Right now it falls under the heading of put up or shut up......Quit sounding like a bunch of......WELL YOU FIGURE IT OUT :cry: :argue: :cry: