PDA

View Full Version : Taking Care of The Customer

Jr. Salas
02-21-2003, 03:52 PM
I would like to let everyone know that Matt from Magic Powerboats called and said to take my boat down to the shop. The are going to fix my paint. I am going to drop it off on March 1st. I will keep everyone posted on the out come. I am glad they have acknowledged the problem and are now going to help me.
JR

mbrown2
02-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Good to hear, and I hope Magic can resolve your issues and get a little credibility back. :)

rivernutts
02-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Congrats,Gotta love the boards :D :D :D :D

24ROD
02-21-2003, 04:49 PM
Good for you Jr.. I am very interested in how they handle this, as we are also considering a Magic Cat.. Keep us posted.

twistedpair
02-21-2003, 05:44 PM
Very cool! You should still have a heart to heart with the salesman that (allegedly) threatened to kick your ass and tell him how many people on this board wanna BitchSlap him! :D wink

PlayTime
02-21-2003, 07:43 PM
Very happy to hear your gonna get your boat fixed.
Too bad it had to take all this to get you there. I'm very glad they are making the effort. They have a great product and I have a buddy thinking of getting one so ..... I will stay tuned.

Jr. Salas
02-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Hey twistedpair, We did have the heart to heart, and the salesman (Matt) did apolgize for the threat. I accept this and we are moving on. This happened before they agreed to fix my boat.
Thanks for all your responces. This has really helped me. I think we should all tell our stories good and bad, so we can all make better choices when purchasing our next boat.
24rod & playtime I do hope what I did does help their customer service. I like my boat, I was just very unpleased at how they handeled my situation. We should all post our experinces and keep these boat companies honest.

El Chingon
02-22-2003, 01:10 AM
Hey Jr.! Glad to hear the great news. From one magic owner to another. Way to step up to the plate. Keep us posted. :cool:

Moomawnster
02-22-2003, 03:55 AM
Jr I think you get the "most dramatic first post " award wink , glad to hear things worked out and best luck with your new boat :D Moo

24ROD
02-22-2003, 07:23 AM
PlayTime:
They have a great product and I have a buddy thinking of getting one so ..... I will stay tuned. I wonder anyone I know idea

BoatFloating
02-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Jr, I'm glad to see they are taking care of you and it's about time. I imagine they just had a change of heart or do you think the boards made them think again? I would say the latter....

DogHouse
02-24-2003, 12:54 PM
JR, glad to hear that your situation is being corrected. Too bad it took a big ugly public flail to make it happen, but at least the company is stepping up. Hopefully this will be the start of a new era in customer service from them. Good luck, and post some pics when you get a chance so that we'll know who to look for at the lake!
-brian

24sleekenforcer
02-24-2003, 01:43 PM
JR, glad to hear they are willing to take care of your problems.Good luck