PDA

View Full Version : Holy shiat......

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
05-19-2006, 07:08 AM
TIOGA-NICETOWN - May 17, 2006 - A Philadelphia man is recovering from an attack, allegedly at the hands of his wife. The assault on his private parts has become public knowledge. In an interview with Action News after his release from, the 52-year-old victim spoke of his terrifying ordeal.
The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands. Surgeons at Einstein successfully managed to repair the damage.

HOSS
05-19-2006, 07:11 AM
damn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that sheets just gotta hurt. Bare handed too. Had to be dmonzsta.

Cheap Thrills
05-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Bobbitt Family Update
In a recent news broadcast, it was announced that Lorena Bobbitt's sister Louella was arrested for an alleged attempt to perform the same act on her husband as her famous sister had done several years ago. Sources reveal the sister was not as accurate as Lorena.
She allegedly missed the target and stabbed her husband in the upper thigh causing severe muscle and tendon damage. The husband is reported to be in serious, but stable condition, and Louella has been charged with
A Misdewiener!
C.T. :wink:

HOSS
05-19-2006, 07:15 AM
See Bobbit messed up. He wasn`t stabbing the right hole. Sometimes a man just has to get dirty.

Jbb
05-19-2006, 07:16 AM
TIOGA-NICETOWN - May 17, 2006 - A Philadelphia man is recovering from an attack, allegedly at the hands of his wife. The assault on his private parts has become public knowledge. In an interview with Action News after his release from, the 52-year-old victim spoke of his terrifying ordeal.
The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands. Surgeons at Einstein successfully managed to repair the damage.
Damm women...need to learn to respect..."The Captian".... :p

Waldo
05-19-2006, 07:47 AM
Daaaaamn Gina!!!
That's gotta hurt...

SoCalSouthpaw
05-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Ive been tuggin on my tool for years and it never came off. It just seems to get bigger.....and BIGGER......andBIGGER LOL! :)

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
05-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Ive been tuggin on my tool for years and it never came off. It just seems to get bigger.....and BIGGER......andBIGGER LOL! :)
LOL... the harder I tugged on mine, the better it felt. Go figure.......

HOSS
05-19-2006, 08:39 AM
after a good 25 years of hittin its s afe to say schwinn could sell mine as a stock replacement hand grip.