PDA

View Full Version : Eliminator

later
05-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Just picked up a 1988 Eliminator liberty.It has a built 454 and a dominator jet and many other great things on it.I paid $6000.00 for it.Just want to know what is the value of this boat and did I get a good deal.The boat pic is in spam and I think page 10.It is a 19 footer and the color is blue.Need help on this.Thanks. :cool:

77 Apollo Jet Boat
05-19-2006, 12:30 PM
post link.
Thanks,
William

poncho-pwr
05-19-2006, 12:48 PM
If you are happy with what you got for the amount of money you spent that is all that matters. Nobody can tell you if it is or isn't a good deal. I would think a 1988 Eliminator in good shape turnkey condition would bring $6000.00 plus all day long anywhere in the country if it's nice.

77 Apollo Jet Boat
05-19-2006, 07:32 PM
If you are happy with what you got for the amount of money you spent that is all that matters. Nobody can tell you if it is or isn't a good deal. I would think a 1988 Eliminator in good shape turnkey condition would bring $6000.00 plus all day long anywhere in the country if it's nice.
i hope it is in good shape cause it is just the color i am looking for (blue)!!
i checked around the spam section but couldnt locate it. i know i asked this already but can you link us to your jet??
William

NELSON#109
05-20-2006, 12:01 PM
I Know That Boat Very Well, And Have Drivin It Many Times. It Is In Pretty Good Shape, And Has A Ton Of Potential. If You Give It A Color Sand And Buff It Out, The Gel Will Look Almost Flawless. Its Very Sound. It Is A Very Nice Full Stringer Hull, And If I Remember Right It Doesnt Have A Floor ( Which Is Good For A Hot Rod). It Just Needs Some Seriouse Cleaning, Detailing, Tlc. The Interior Could Be Re Done, And A Few Other Small Cosmetics. All In All Your Sitting On A Boat, That With A Little Money And Some Work, Could Be One Hell Of A Sweet Ride. That Thing Would Be Awsome If You Talked To The Right People And Did It Right. It Has A Whole Lot Of The Expensive Work Already Done To It. Time To Start Makin It Look Nice. I Think You Got A Hell Of A Deal. I Told Him What To Sell It For, And Told Him Not To Budge On The Price. Lucky For You Hoursehead (brian) Was Money Hungry. If You Look At Hb Jet's Boat You Will See How Nice It Could Be. Hb's Boat Runs Almost 100 Mph. (honestly)
If You Have Any ???? Feel Free To Send Me A Pm. Nelson#109