PDA

View Full Version : Woman rips her husband's penis off with her bare hands...

Gilligan
05-19-2006, 08:48 AM
:)
TIOGA-NICETOWN - May 17, 2006 - A Philadelphia man is recovering from an attack, allegedly at the hands of his wife. The assault on his private parts has become public knowledge. In an interview with Action News after his release from, the 52-year-old victim spoke of his terrifying ordeal.
The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands. Surgeons at Einstein successfully managed to repair the damage.
Howard/Tioga-Nicetown: "Doctors did a beautiful job in E.R. and the paramedics did a wonderful job, they only took 4 minutes to get here."
Howard says his 40-year-old wife Monica, who he says is bi-polar, somehow conceived the notion that he was cheating on her. So while he was asleep last night, she attacked him.
Police outside the home in Tioga-Nicetown following the domestic incident early Tuesday morning.
Howard: "I mean she just grabbed me all down there and yanking and yanking and tearing me up with those fingernails."
Police and paramedics rushed to the man's row home in the 3800 block of Pulaski where they found him bleeding profusely. He was rushed to Einstein where doctors first labeled his condition critical. He was later upgraded to stable after having reattachment surgery and a few doses of morphine. Howard still cannot believe his wife of 11 years would allegedly do this him.
Howard: "I can see doing something like that to a rapist, or mugger but not a husband, not something like..."
Dann: "She thought that you were cheating on her?"
Howard: "I wasn't cheating on nobody, I'm home in bed at 8' 0 clock every night, I mean I'm not out there messing around."
Brian Lawson/neighbor: "I mean men cringing when they hear the story, I mean uh, I'm just cringing thinking about it."
Antoinette Fortune/Neighbor: "Who would wanna do something like that?"
Unidentified Neighbor: "That's kinda nasty. That's drastic isn't it? He's lucky to be alive."
Some neighbors say Howard's had problems with his wife before and has thrown her out only to let her back in. They worry what'll happen next.
Dann Cuellar: "Howard, you're not gonna let her back in here are you?"
Howard: "Oh no, no, no. She's in jail where she belongs."
At one point, Howard's wife Monica was facing attempted murder charges but now, the D.A.'s office has asked that a psychiatric evaluation be performed before any charges are filed.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=4183089 :)

Her454
05-19-2006, 09:06 AM
I dont think thats funny. But I think thats funny. :rollside:

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Ouch!! Reminds me of a story I heard about a guy hwo had some kind of surgery done on his junk. One of his dissolvable stiches was coming out of his hole, and wifey thought is was a peice of thread, yanked on it.........you can guess the rest of the story. Still gives me the willys thinking about it. :220v: :220v: :)

Gilligan
05-19-2006, 11:39 AM
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/puke.gif
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/puke3.gif

Jyruiz
05-19-2006, 11:42 AM
That is just evil. :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
05-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Now thats a rough hand job.... :)

MOBrien
05-19-2006, 11:47 AM
more like TIOGA-CRAZYBIATCHESTHAT'LLRIPYERCOCK&BALLSOFFTOWN
dude probably deserved it. :rollside:

Biglue
05-19-2006, 11:54 AM
I say they should allow him to tear her nipples off. :mad:

lucky
05-19-2006, 12:22 PM
mental note ,
lucky needs to sleep with protection ..... don't they make glasses for bi polars -- lmao

uvindex
05-19-2006, 01:01 PM
The article doesn't say "penis" it says, "his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands" so I'd say he got his balls ripped off. Ouchie just the same. :boxed:

LUVNLIFE
05-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Boy what a weak dick. You have to work them out and keep them in shape :rolleyes: :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
05-19-2006, 01:44 PM
I guaran-focking-tee-it that he gets back together with her :crossx:

ratso
05-19-2006, 02:24 PM
mental note ,
lucky needs to sleep with protection ..... don't they make glasses for bi polars -- lmao
Probably good for you that #2 is gone...

ratso
05-19-2006, 02:25 PM
I guaran-focking-tee-it that he gets back together with her :crossx:
Yeah, those bi-polar chicks are awesome in the sack... :crossx:

DILLIGAF
05-19-2006, 02:39 PM
I heard the same thing happened to Chuck Norris. He just laughed at her and grew a new pair :)

Red Horse
05-19-2006, 03:06 PM
There is no counseling session that can help you with that. The only thing that can solve that is a divorce attorney. :cool: