PDA

View Full Version : Rename this section

Charley
03-16-2003, 04:39 PM
Who thinks we should re-name the Cats and Tunnels section bigger = faster? :D

BoatFloating
03-16-2003, 04:55 PM
Charley:
Who thinks we should re-name the Cats and Tunnels section bigger = faster? :D Charley, I agree. We need a vote button.

XLGPP
03-16-2003, 05:36 PM
We need a vote button LMAO! or a mute button

Skullinator
03-16-2003, 08:34 PM
Charlie thanks for saying something i was starting to think no one else noticed. :rolleyes:
xlgpp that you did't care if someone posted 20 threads in one forum.

DogHouse
03-16-2003, 09:13 PM
That was pretty funny this afternoon when syke-o bumped them all to the top with just a smilie for a reply.

syke-o
03-16-2003, 10:35 PM
well i was just trying to prove skullinators point.... wink

Sandbar Mike
03-17-2003, 07:07 AM
Hey Bigger & Faster Take a Frigin Hike would you. wink

WetWillie
03-17-2003, 07:47 AM
Guys,
Common and cut him some slack. I was just about to cut a Deal with B=F. He is gunna build me pig_flyi the MOST incredible Boat you have ever seen.
Now I realize he just came on the forums and started changing everyones designs and all but cant you tell this guy knows what he is doing?
I mean hes building has own 22 here real soon and
that boat should be good practice for my new bad boy!
WW :D

Charley
03-17-2003, 07:48 AM
I'm not going all that far but there is something going on... I wanna know if it's someone playing a joke or if he is for real...some of the comments seem like they have an underlyeing dose of.......shit .... I don't know what it is..... it's like he yankin our chains... :D

DogHouse
03-17-2003, 08:02 AM
Charley, ya think? :D

Jrocket
03-17-2003, 08:36 AM
Charley:
I'm not going all that far but there is something going on... I wanna know if it's someone playing a joke or if he is for real...some of the comments seem like they have an underlyeing dose of.......shit .... I don't know what it is..... it's like he yankin our chains... :D Im with Charley on this one....I see the words hes typing but he doesnt make any sense to me.He jumped in here and wasted no time throwing BS around,good for him.Im not impressed or interested...thats all!! :rolleyes:

Skullinator
03-17-2003, 08:48 AM
Hey I'm With all you on this one Thanks SYKE-o for covering my Back.

TOBTEK
03-17-2003, 08:56 AM
I was thinking that either he/she was VERY EXCITED about everything, or he/she was a total stroke. Maybe even one of our boat manufactures having a little fun at our expense? Who knows,who cares......... :D

Risky Business
03-17-2003, 08:57 AM
Just my .02....
He started a thread (go figure) about a part time engine builder that I just happened to know. So I am guessing he's not here just to stir things up and is for real. I am guessing that he is young, excited, trying to impress the board, etc; that's all. Probably not a troublemaker. In a different post XLGP mentioned that these boards are a release for some, aka K3RiverRat. While I hope this isn't the case for our new post king, we should give this guy a break.
I'm of the opinion like most of you that his posts are a little too out there, that his posts probably won't get much play and I will probably not read them. But let's not run him off.
Eric

Risky Business
03-17-2003, 09:00 AM
Skullinator:
Hey I'm With all you on this one Thanks SYKE-o for covering my Back. Skully:
Even though I somewhat disagreed with you, I will always have your back!

bigq
03-17-2003, 09:03 AM
Risky Business:
Just my .02....
He started a thread (go figure) about a part time engine builder that I just happened to know. So I am guessing he's not here just to stir things up and is for real. I am guessing that he is young, excited, trying to impress the board, etc; that's all. Probably not a troublemaker. In a different post XLGP mentioned that these boards are a release for some, aka K3RiverRat. While I hope this isn't the case for our new post king, we should give this guy a break.
I'm of the opinion like most of you that his posts are a little too out there, that his posts probably won't get much play and I will probably not read them. But let's not run him off.
Eric That's what I was thinking Risky. New young guy excited about something. Anytime someone post and forgets about the caps lock key must be an excited "newbie". :D :D

BIGGER=FASTER
03-17-2003, 11:28 AM
I just like all caps for that note. and anyway I'm just someone that happens to love building boats. I thought it would be fun to throw a nice boat together for someone. I know what I'm doing and I'm no computer or electronic newbie. The design changes were just because I got bored and thought it would be fun to do. Excuse me if I posted a bit much but it was a weekend and I was stuck at home with rain all around.

Charley
03-17-2003, 12:37 PM
b=f ..... what do you own? got any pics?

Cole
03-17-2003, 12:58 PM
I have No problem with you B=F and your posting!!!!your probably young and all wound up about things you have on your mind and why not throw it out here for feedback and other peoples thoughts...granted your mind does get turning,but thats what the forums and were here for!!!!
keep them coming..... eek! Cole