PDA

View Full Version : GIRL FRIENDS OUT == OZARKS & POWELL POKER RUN TRIP ASSISTANT SEARCH

Chris Ayres
05-19-2006, 09:18 AM
POKER RUNS WEST is looking for personable hostess / event organizer / tow rig driver / co-pilot female (yes it is sex discrimination) for summer time fun run. Low pay with lots of travel, we can even stop off and see if Toto is in Kansas. Leaving Sacramento 5am Monday June 19. Pick up spot can be arranged but Havasu seems logical or someone could fly into Flagstaff if that works better. Ozarks event is June 23 & 24. Plans are to spend a few days at Powell after the Ozarks before heading to Tahoe. Ya I know this seems wierd but what better place to look for someone who likes boating than here. Might work out great for a school teacher who can then write a paper about what she did on her summer vacation. Quit laughing guys, I'm serious, and since the girl friends history and Morgan ( my daughter ) can't make it what the hell. :rollside:
Contact Chris at 916-704-7022 or chrisayres@sbcglobal.net

ROZ
05-19-2006, 09:32 AM
If you need 2 assistants, RiverRoyal and JB in Socal wears a dresses and makeup from time to time... Shit they'd probably do it for free :D

Dusty Times
05-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Good Luck Chris!
Hope you find someone fun for the summer. I would almost throw on a wig just to go to so many poker runs. But I don't trust you after you've been drinking LOL JK.
Who ever signs up will have a great time with Chris. And somehow he always finds a parking spot on the beach. ha-ha

riverroyal
05-19-2006, 02:24 PM
If you need 2 assistants, RiverRoyal and JB in Socal wears a dresses and makeup from time to time... Shit they'd probably do it for free :D
enough already,I dont have time to prepare a statement with my attorney

lucky
05-19-2006, 02:54 PM
POKER RUNS WEST is looking for personable hostess / event organizer / tow rig driver / co-pilot female (yes it is sex discrimination) for summer time fun run. Low pay with lots of travel, we can even stop off and see if Toto is in Kansas. Leaving Sacramento 5am Monday June 19. Pick up spot can be arranged but Havasu seems logical or someone could fly into Flagstaff if that works better. Ozarks event is June 23 & 24. Plans are to spend a few days at Powell after the Ozarks before heading to Tahoe. Ya I know this seems wierd but what better place to look for someone who likes boating than here. Might work out great for a school teacher who can then write a paper about what she did on her summer vacation. Quit laughing guys, I'm serious, and since the girl friends history and Morgan ( my daughter ) can't make it what the hell. :rollside:
Contact Chris at 916-704-7022 or chrisayres@sbcglobal.net
Hi ,
My name is christina , I'm irish , german, itialian - I'm 5'10 short balding hair I have a third leg - but don't worry about it - At 3p.m i get a five o clock shadow - I have always wanted to go and play at lake of the ozarks - I can back a trailer down the ramp with easy :0 ) I look dam fine in a bannana hammoc - and i can shoot the shit well with the boys - I don't sleep around for the first month of the relationships - but annal sex isn't out of the question as long as your willing to be the reciever ! ( Young ladies such as myself just don't do those type things ) ammm -- I will how ever let you ravaish me with shots of jack and coke - and I will let you fondle my twin sister Maximusieeen - ( she's hot ) so if your interested call me at 1800 468 4897