PDA

View Full Version : Transom Adapter

MOPARMARLIN
05-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get A Used Transom Adapter For A Berkeley Jg -- Mine Is The Angled One(wedge Looking) 3" At The Bottom And 1" At The Top. I Bought The Boat And The Adapter That Was On It Was Plastic, And All Broke Up. If Anyone Has A Used One They Dont Need Anymore Please P.m. Me. Please Help Trying To Get Wet Soon.
Thx Mopar

FASTRAT
05-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get A Used Transom Adapter For A Berkeley Jg -- Mine Is The Angled One(wedge Looking) 3" At The Bottom And 1" At The Top. I Bought The Boat And The Adapter That Was On It Was Plastic, And All Broke Up. If Anyone Has A Used One They Dont Need Anymore Please P.m. Me. Please Help Trying To Get Wet Soon.
Thx Mopar
ck with DuaneHTP or Squirtin' Thunder...they might have 1
fastrat

FOURQ
05-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Call Tom Papp i know he has a few i gave him one about a year ago

Cas
05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
damn, I just got rid of one last night. I know the guy I sold the complete pump to has his old one so I'll see if I can talk him out of it.

inwo
05-20-2006, 05:38 AM
damn, I just got rid of one last night. I know the guy I sold the complete pump to has his old one so I'll see if I can talk him out of it.
Same situation her, but he hasn't picked up pump yey.
He may be open to offer. What should I offer him???
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13830

slotracer
05-20-2006, 05:53 AM
what transom is it? 0*-9* or 9*-18*. i have one also. $100.00 plus shipping.
pat

MOPARMARLIN
05-20-2006, 07:03 AM
Thx Fellows - But I Have Checked With Tom Papp And Duane And Both Say They Dont Have It. Squirting Thunder Sent Me One But It Was The Straight One . I Tried To Make It Work But It Wont. I Have To Have The Angled One. The Bottom Of Pump Hits The Drain Hole In The Adapter.
Pat,
I Will Check The Degree And Get Back To Someone Today.
Thx Again For The Replys -- Steve

slotracer
05-20-2006, 10:41 AM
see if you can get a part # off it. to know for sure.

NELSON#109
05-20-2006, 11:06 AM
I Have Two... One Is An Angled, Original Berk. And The Other Is A Fiberglass Deal Of My Old Cp Gull Wing. The Glass One Is Exstended For A Set Back Pump. Let Me Know If I Can Help.