PDA

View Full Version : This Political Forum

Rexone
01-01-2006, 10:43 PM
This forum is here for the discussion and debate of Political Topics. It is not Bench Racers. Get it back on track voluntarily or I will assist you in doing so. The name calling and non politically related bullshit stops now.
Thank you.

Boy Named Sue
01-01-2006, 10:49 PM
This forum is here for the discussion and debate of Political Topics. It is not Bench Racers. Get it back on track voluntarily or I will assist you in doing so. The name calling and non politically related bullshit stops now.
Thank you.
Rex, are you familiar with American politics? Without name calling and non political bs you have...... the USSR?

Rexone
01-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Yes quite familiar. But we have entire threads here with no political topic, just bashing each other. If it doesn't stop the participants will be removed as it ruins it for eveyone else who otherwise might like to post something meaningful.

Boy Named Sue
01-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Oh well some people's kids. What you gonna do. Happy Birthday?

Paul65k
01-02-2006, 12:58 AM
Yes quite familiar. But we have entire threads here with no political topic, just bashing each other. If it doesn't stop the participants will be removed as it ruins it for eveyone else who otherwise might like to post something meaningful.
Thanks Rex................I realize I'm new here but lately I have not been checking in for exactly these reasons...............I hope you can get it back on track! :yuk:

Steve 1
01-02-2006, 05:49 AM
I do post political based threads but the Leftists come in with the mindless personal crap and then itÂ’s on!

Steve 1
01-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Sue I just went back and could not find a single thread you posted can you elaborate as to why? And then on top of that, why you chose to make a statement in here. When in fact it is you Arizona Hot Boat and Canuck that pisses up the threads. In this case silence on your part would be the wise move!
Rex I am sorry for my personal drift from forum topic matter.

OutCole'd
01-02-2006, 08:43 AM
Thanks Mike, this area needs some major house cleaning.

Arizona Hot Boater
01-02-2006, 12:37 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rrrr
01-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Thank you.
Gee, I hadn't noticed, Mike. :220v: :220v: :220v: :D

SmokinLowriderSS
01-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Sic-em Rex, I agree.

mickeyfinn
01-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Maybe this group should be renamed. Political and rhetoric are big words to expect the dem's to comprehend. Maybe call it responsible vs whiners. Damn.....they may not understand responsible either.....I give up. You'll just have to keep explaining it Rex.

canuck1
01-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Sue I just went back and could not find a single thread you posted can you elaborate as to why? And then on top of that, why you chose to make a statement in here. When in fact it is you Arizona Hot Boat and Canuck that pisses up the threads. In this case silence on your part would be the wise move!
Rex I am sorry for my personal drift from forum topic matter.
OK pot
Yours truely
Kettle :rolleyes:

Blown 472
01-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks Rex................I realize I'm new here but lately I have not been checking in for exactly these reasons...............I hope you can get it back on track! :yuk:
Funny place to find tech info about your boat in this thread dontcha tink?

Forkin' Crazy
01-02-2006, 08:35 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sometimes it ain't hard to fix what is broken...
Sorry.... :rolleyes:

spectratoad
01-03-2006, 11:17 AM
COME ON......Politics and Meaningful in the same sentence????? What are you thinking????
I agree. I like to lurk in here but it just seems to be a bunch of name calling pointless threads lately. Seems to take two or three posts before the name calling starts on both sides. I only thought liberals did that????

Steve 1
01-03-2006, 01:44 PM
The lefties start it every time I really believe it is a mental problem like depression some chemical imbalance and a lack of Pin point facts after a bunch of my threads got libababbled to death I posted the "Bait" threads for/about them to play with,in hope that the political threads would be left intact.
There is a few of us who are here every day posting, even Blown (I am the new be) is part of the core group here and he adds colour to the place well as pissing people off also!
Myself I am redoing my complete boat line and the machine is on all day into the night so it is easy to click over to this Site!

lucky
01-03-2006, 01:57 PM
you are such a left wing hippy - rex one

Rexone
01-04-2006, 11:15 AM
you are such a left wing hippy - rex one
Where's my welfare check? I think have a mental disability.

Paul65k
01-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Funny place to find tech info about your boat in this thread dontcha tink?
I used to think you were just a "Blow hard"...........but now I have to agree with Steve...........You ARE Wacked!!! :cry:

Blown 472
01-15-2006, 12:01 PM
I used to think you were just a "Blow hard"...........but now I have to agree with Steve...........You ARE Wacked!!! :cry:
And this has what to do with this forum? stick to the rules you winey lil bitch.
Btw, in reading all of your 27 posts, only a few have some tech merit the rest are bsing, and you are complaning in here why? what is your point.

Paul65k
01-15-2006, 06:13 PM
And this has what to do with this forum? stick to the rules you winey lil bitch.
Btw, in reading all of your 27 posts, only a few have some tech merit the rest are bsing, and you are complaning in here why? what is your point.
Probably because.......if you did actually read all my posts not once except in dealing with you did I mention anything that wasn't spot on, concise and to the point.
You on the other hand in your many posts are almost always taking shots at people and their views........emotions seem to be the thrust of your posts and how you feel, facts seem to be almost non-existent!
So as someone else has very eloquently stated "Facts are to a liberal as Kryptonite is to Superman"......the truth seems to kill them, unfortunately most liberals are so self righteous that there is absolutely no tolerance for others and ideas, which is exactly what you did with me and anyone else who even considers an opinion which is not in lock step (maybe I should say "Goose Step") with your way of thinking.
Who is right here, you or me??? Interesting question, but absolutely not relevant, all that matters to you is that you can make yourself feel intellectually superior to anyone else who does not subscribe to your way of thinking. The truest measure of a persons intelligence may certainly be their willingness and even more importantly their ability to appreciate another point of view regardless of your opinion.
The politics of venom that permeate the political discourse throughout this country is making it almost impossible to have an intellectually honest exchange of ideas........but instead has created an environment of name calling and vile rancor which is pathetic to EVERYONE regardless of their particular point of view. How hard is it discuss ideas and opinions without name calling......I don't know but I do have to apologize for falling victim to this in an earlier post.......amazing how easy it is to get emotional...oh well.
So throw your barbs.....I can take it, as a matter of fact it makes me feel even better about my point of view, the more barbs the more vindication.....thanks Blown, you have made my day. :argue:

Blown 472
01-16-2006, 05:09 AM
Probably because.......if you did actually read all my posts not once except in dealing with you did I mention anything that wasn't spot on, concise and to the point.
You on the other hand in your many posts are almost always taking shots at people and their views........emotions seem to be the thrust of your posts and how you feel, facts seem to be almost non-existent!
So as someone else has very eloquently stated "Facts are to a liberal as Kryptonite is to Superman"......the truth seems to kill them, unfortunately most liberals are so self righteous that there is absolutely no tolerance for others and ideas, which is exactly what you did with me and anyone else who even considers an opinion which is not in lock step (maybe I should say "Goose Step") with your way of thinking.
Who is right here, you or me??? Interesting question, but absolutely not relevant, all that matters to you is that you can make yourself feel intellectually superior to anyone else who does not subscribe to your way of thinking. The truest measure of a persons intelligence may certainly be their willingness and even more importantly their ability to appreciate another point of view regardless of your opinion.
The politics of venom that permeate the political discourse throughout this country is making it almost impossible to have an intellectually honest exchange of ideas........but instead has created an environment of name calling and vile rancor which is pathetic to EVERYONE regardless of their particular point of view. How hard is it discuss ideas and opinions without name calling......I don't know but I do have to apologize for falling victim to this in an earlier post.......amazing how easy it is to get emotional...oh well.
So throw your barbs.....I can take it, as a matter of fact it makes me feel even better about my point of view, the more barbs the more vindication.....thanks Blown, you have made my day. :argue:
Holy shit, that is alot of five dolla words you have thrown out there. If in fact you read this forum you will see who the one is that calls names non stop. btw I thought you were looking for tech info. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
01-16-2006, 06:02 AM
Bravo!
Well stated and I hope you have more. Old Blown never attacks head on but I believe you can see the direction. :cool:

Old Texan
01-16-2006, 06:03 AM
Holy shit, that is alot of five dolla words you have thrown out there. If in fact you read this forum you will see who the one is that calls names non stop. btw I thought you were looking for tech info. :rolleyes:
five dolla words followed by a 2 bit reply.
Another gauntlet at your feet, eh. Are you up to it? :rollside:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 09:39 AM
You sure that you directed this at the right person? This describes another poster much better

Steve 1
01-16-2006, 11:10 AM
Yeah Crackhead you then Bent

Rexone
01-16-2006, 11:22 AM
I find it sad that you guys don't "get it". Even in a thread I start to lay out the parameters of political forum content we resort to name calling and beating up one another instead of posting on political topics.
I'll be locking down all threads that go this direction from here on out. If you want to beat each other up take it to bench racers.

canuck1
01-16-2006, 01:25 PM
Yeah Crackhead you then Bent
Sorry Rex but I rest my case

DCBob
01-16-2006, 02:20 PM
I find it sad that you guys don't "get it". Even in a thread I start to lay out the parameters of political forum content we resort to name calling and beating up one another instead of posting on political topics.
I'll be locking down all threads that go this direction from here on out. If you want to beat each other up take it to bench racers.
Oh....................you were serious :confused: :D

Steve 1
01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Sorry Rex but I rest my case
You even need to copy me!

Blown 472
01-16-2006, 03:37 PM
five dolla words followed by a 2 bit reply.
Another gauntlet at your feet, eh. Are you up to it? :rollside:
Nope waste of time. Besides I was told to be nice and you will see I was called out a few times in this thread.

Steve 1
01-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I know bent like your post #21

Old Texan
01-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Nope waste of time. Besides I was told to be nice and you will see I was called out a few times in this thread.
We will need to work on our sophistication apparently. I for one will extend my pinky while swilling beer from the bottle. Show a little class. :rollside:
From now on it's not "F-you Blown", it shall be "Why Blown why won't you please seek out some rectal impaction." How's that for throttling back with politeness? :rollside:
Now Stevie and Canuck......., well let's just say we got some work to do. :cool:

Blown 472
01-16-2006, 04:01 PM
We will need to work on our sophistication apparently. I for one will extend my pinky while swilling beer from the bottle. Show a little class. :rollside:
From now on it's not "F-you Blown", it shall be "Why Blown why won't you please seek out some rectal impaction." How's that for throttling back with politeness? :rollside:
Now Stevie and Canuck......., well let's just say we got some work to do. :cool:
Hey, that is just swell. :rollside: