PDA

View Full Version : questions from the Yankees???

Jim W
05-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Just so we know how to be prepared for the weekend.
1--- What’s the usual ratio of mullet haircuts?? If we go into town, do we need a certain number of mullet’s to try to fit in? If we get wigs and glue em under a ball cap will that work?? Just trying to “fit in” with the local's!
2---We know you Rebels usually have a bunch of dogÂ’s hanging around. Do we need to bring our own or do you usually share a few or what? Can we rent them?
3---With all the snakes down there, if say 5 guys are coming down, should we have a certain number of snake bite kits or how do we figure that ???? Do you usually kill the snake that bit you before going to the hospital or just pass out and wake up in the hospital???
4---What time do the truck pulls start and are any of you stupid enough to think you can out-pull a Cummins????
5---Is it true our cookers wont work right because the smoke curls in the wrong direction ? Thinking of bringing a big a$$ pack of pork ribs and showing you how ribs really should be done!!!
6---What is the best type of overalls to get? Levi’s, Lees, Carhart or the farm store brand? Is the “in look” this year overalls and barefoot or old school Ked’s with the toes worn out?
If you southern boyÂ’s would get back to us ASAP errrrr------>as soon as possible we sure would appreciate it!
Be good, Jim & the YankeeÂ’s :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
05-19-2006, 06:50 PM
LOL, you must have us confused with the NC State fair :rolleyes: You can see some sights there for sure. This is a time when the yanks & rebels can ALL get alone no matter how you look. Don't sweat the small stuff. :)

Jim W
05-19-2006, 06:55 PM
LW,
these are serious questions. They need to be answered!!!
Any help would be appreciated.
Be good, Jim & the Yankees

Jim W
05-19-2006, 06:58 PM
LW,
Almost forgot.
What's the deal on the whole boo and shy thing???

snake321
05-19-2006, 07:05 PM
you can part out a set of dentures down there and make some good dough....

MarKist
05-19-2006, 10:12 PM
As "ALWAYS" Keith.. a perfect southern gentleman :)
Markist

Jim W
05-20-2006, 05:23 AM
Thanks for the helpful response Dreamscicle!!
1--- So the mullet issue is a wash it sounds like. We should be ok there.
2--- There is a small Vietnamise (sp?) population close by. Should we bring a few down to show you how dog is prepared by them? Just trying to bring a little worldliness to you. Maybe you could exchange recipies and such?
3---Good info on the snake bite kits!! Saves us a few bucks there. In an extreme emergency a good friend would drive me to the hospital but no sucking is ever allowed. We have the Yankee girls for that!!! Remember, we have real long cold winters giving them lot's of pratice time. Obviously, you have never seen a Yankee girl suck start a Harley!!!
4---We pretty much consider Ohio "no mans land". How the tractor guy's ended up there, We have no idea. Sound's like someone made a wrong turn???
5---I am sure anyone who can make dog's, frog's leg's, grit's, crawfish and various normally un-usable pig parts taste good just might be able to out cook a Yankee. Ya got us on that one!!! Congratulations my friend!!! But you can keep that schiat to yourself's!
6---On the overall's--- we now are able to counter-act the shrinkage situation. Refer to item #3 And to be honest--- it isnt the ladies up here who do the "pokin".
Still didn't get an answer on the Shy Boo thing??/ Who is Boo anyway???
Thanks in advance for any helpful hints and do's & dont's while we visit.

Jim W
05-22-2006, 04:52 AM
:)
I started this thread to see if we could take a few good hearted jabs at each other.
All I have heard is how much fun and how nice the people are at the Anna get together!!! :)
Soooooo----- feel free to jump in here and bust away!!!
Be good, Jim