PDA

View Full Version : Poker Runs deemed Illegal in TX

Old Texan
01-02-2006, 08:56 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/3551223.html
Hopefully this is not the start of something bigger and beyond TX state lines.
Somebody whines and a lot of fun, beneficial events suffer. :mad:

C-2
01-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Uh oh.....

mike37
01-02-2006, 09:33 AM
that guy is a kiss ass to the libs
anyone with any common since would not pull that shit
hopefully he looses his job soon

Mardonzi
01-02-2006, 09:40 AM
I always thought that an Attorney Generals position was to act as chief legal counsel for the state, not to interpet constitutionality of laws. That's the Supreme Courts function.
On a different note, something tells me this clown won't have the backing of the Law Enforcement groups come election time, especially singling out a benefit run for an injured officer.

ECeptor
01-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Nice to know that in the land of Enron there aren't bigger issues to solve than charity events that pay out a few hundred bucks.
I guess I need to talk to my mom about that quilt she won at the Church raffle...damn churches taking all that lotto money from the state!
Whoever complained about that was a retard... :hammerhea

C-2
01-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Whoever complained about that was a retard... :hammerhea
Yup, what a d ick! :mad: :mad: :mad:

rrrr
01-02-2006, 01:10 PM
I always thought that an Attorney Generals position was to act as chief legal counsel for the state, not to interpet constitutionality of laws. That's the Supreme Courts function.
On a different note, something tells me this clown won't have the backing of the Law Enforcement groups come election time, especially singling out a benefit run for an injured officer.
The State AG does have the power to review laws and determine if they adhere to the State Constitution. That being said, what a fawkin' ass. :yuk: :yuk:
I vote Republican because I want LESS government in my life, not more. :yuk:

Liquid Courage
01-02-2006, 02:10 PM
There's a loop hole somewhere....Always is!

beyondhelpin
01-02-2006, 06:06 PM
What a jackass.

atxwrangler
01-02-2006, 07:17 PM
I Am Not A Biker, And I Can See Poker Runs Are For The Good Of The People,this Guy Is A Fockin Poussy!!!!