PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling out RiverDave and H20ski2fast:

Flying Tiger
05-20-2006, 11:15 AM
You pick the day:
I'll tow you both in a two man Straightline inflatable tube from the Coast Guard Buoy at Sunset Harbor, to the Coast Guard Buoy in Avalon.
Only stops are to hand you a beer.
If you ride in the tube the whole trip across the channel,, your rooms and meals and bartab are on me & Alice.
No bitching about the speed.

centurion tunnel
05-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Thats funny as hell--------------and I know they will both do it too.

RitcheyRch
05-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Would be fun to watch this.

Jordy
05-20-2006, 12:43 PM
You should add RTJas to the list. He's down for it too I'm sure. :D :D :D

RiverDave
05-22-2006, 08:39 AM
You pick the day:
I'll tow you both in a two man Straightline inflatable tube from the Coast Guard Buoy at Sunset Harbor, to the Coast Guard Buoy in Avalon.
Only stops are to hand you a beer.
If you ride in the tube the whole trip across the channel,, your rooms and meals and bartab are on me & Alice.
No bitching about the speed.
You know, Dennis might be up for it, but I have this whole "shark" think going on that makes me not really want to get in the ocean.. Besides wouldn't that be more like "trolling" then tubing? And are we to be referred to as "Bait" instead of tubers?
RD

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-22-2006, 09:04 AM
You know, Dennis might be up for it, but I have this whole "shark" think going on that makes me not really want to get in the ocean.. Besides wouldn't that be more like "trolling" then tubing? And are we to be referred to as "Bait" instead of tubers?
RD
lol

Jordy
05-22-2006, 09:09 AM
Besides wouldn't that be more like "trolling" then tubing? And are we to be referred to as "Bait" instead of tubers?
RD
You're over thinking this Dave. We'd never use you as bait. Besides, if a shark got anywhere near you, just put your cigarette out on his nose and shove your empty beer can in his mouth. :D :D :D

RiverDave
05-22-2006, 09:29 AM
You're over thinking this Dave. We'd never use you as bait. Besides, if a shark got anywhere near you, just put your cigarette out on his nose and shove your empty beer can in his mouth. :D :D :D
I think he'd take one look at me and go for Dennis. My cholesterol is too high..
RD

SCUBA STEVE
05-22-2006, 09:41 AM
I think he'd take one look at me and go for Dennis. My cholesterol is too high..
RD
LMFAO!!

h2oski2fast
05-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Ok, only one stipulation.......... I get to pull you back, behind the GMT of course! :cool: :cool: :cool:
When we get close you have to give me your credit card, then whip me into the beach. I'll get the tab rolling at Luao Larry's (if they let me back in).

Magic34
05-22-2006, 11:00 AM
RD
I'm a 110% with you on that one. I spent 9 days in the Bahamas on the 55' Sea Ray and did not enter the water once! Not even on a damn jet ski. :yuk: Only time I looked in the water was when I lowered the jet ski platform on the back of the boat to 3 " above the water line. I put on a mask, and looked in while laying on the platform. Snorkling isn't that bad that way.