PDA

View Full Version : So I went to Dana Boats today

ChumpChange
05-20-2006, 01:59 PM
They got some good stuff going on down there. Some of the 23's that they have built have some sweet old school designs. If you haven't checked out there stuff lately, do it.
And yes, I do own a Dana which is why I often drop in there to catch on progress of their 32 which I want.

TCHB
05-20-2006, 03:07 PM
A good friend of mine has a 23 Dana open that has been a great boat. With a stock 496 (non HO) it runs close to the 70 mark.

BajaMike
05-20-2006, 05:35 PM
They got some good stuff going on down there. Some of the 23's that they have built have some sweet old school designs. If you haven't checked out there stuff lately, do it.
And yes, I do own a Dana which is why I often drop in there to catch on progress of their 32 which I want.
They still build boats :confused: do they have a website....the only one I can find is Dana guys that make the parts....great stuff...:D

GRUNION
05-20-2006, 06:21 PM
I love my 27 DANA

jdogginla
05-22-2006, 06:13 AM
They still build boats :confused: do they have a website....the only one I can find is Dana guys that make the parts....great stuff...:D
http://www.danaboats.com
I could be wrong, only due to my intoxicated state at the time but when I talked to Rhett a few weeks ago I think he said they are still working on the 32, but are looking for a buyer before they finish it. Dunno. The 32 should be nice if it ever gets done. Never heard anything negative about the 27.