PDA

View Full Version : Jordy We Got 40 Threads Of Bs Now

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Everyone has a flippin STATEMENT or a flippin KEY. So we have all these threads of worthless CRAP. :mad: :mad:
I wanna see the eye candy blown dough has on his new DCB????

Kilrtoy
05-21-2006, 10:16 AM
No shit, This is worse than BEAUMONT

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 10:18 AM
No shit, This is worse than BEAUMONT
Kilr why dont we just start our own threads and fawk the rest. U in Havasu?

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Ten times worse.
How is everything coming along at the mobile home in parker. Is it all the way dialed in now?

ROZ
05-21-2006, 11:09 AM
Just 41 threads of Bs ? Common dude, this is ***boat... 98.5% bs, 1.5% boat talk :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Pretty much done. A few little things left. I'll get to those this winter, I promise. :crossx: :crossx:
the big black hole is fixed :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Just 41 threads of Bs ? Common dude, this is ***boat... 98.5% bs, 1.5% boat talk :D
come on Roz u know what i mean :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Yep. That return grate was a special order.
Yea you could rally fawk someones weekend up if they didnt know that was there haha

Jordy
05-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Wow, thanks for adding another thread. Why the phuck is it my problem??? I started 2 threads. If you don't like them DON'T FOCKIN' READ THEM!!!!
It's that simple. Starting more threads complaining about the number of threads just makes you look dumb.
Oh, and if you really want to get technical, you can thank Spammit Karl for the prepared statement threads as that's not my fockin' deal. I haven't prepared statement anything.
Try paying attention to what is going on. It won't make you look like as much of a jackass when I have to come in here and set things straight. ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Wow, thanks for adding another thread. Why the phuck is it my problem??? I started 2 threads. If you don't like them DON'T FOCKIN' READ THEM!!!!
It's that simple. Starting more threads complaining about the number of threads just makes you look dumb.
Oh, and if you really want to get technical, you can thank Spammit Karl for the prepared statement threads as that's not my fockin' deal. I haven't prepared statement anything.
Try paying attention to what is going on. It won't make you look like as much of a jackass when I have to come in here and set things straight. ;)
Well maybe I like it when you try to set things straight but then again I think you enjoy yelling at me like Im one of your kids :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
05-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Lessee, Blowmont vs. Team Turkey, now there's a choice :rolleyes:
As much as I disliked the dog-stroking "you know how we do it" BS this Team Turkey stuff needs to be refrigerated til Thanksgiving. :D
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ksm0383l.jpg

Jordy
05-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Well maybe I like it when you try to set things straight but then again I think you enjoy yelling at me like Im one of your kids :rollside:
I'm not yelling at anyone. Not my style. It just cracks me up that if you hate something so much you'd start a thread about it and bring more attention to it, especially when it's something that I have nothing to do with. Do you not see the irony in that??? :notam:

Throttle
05-21-2006, 08:33 PM
more shiat threads please...
read what you want and ignore the rest...

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm not yelling at anyone. Not my style. It just cracks me up that if you hate something so much you'd start a thread about it and bring more attention to it. Do you not see the irony in that??? :notam:
I do Im just trying to make my fawked up day more fun. I was supposed to go to the lake today didnt have to go to far just right out the door with all the fawkin rain we got today :mad: Besides I knew there wasnt much going on in here and I forgot to tell you happy anniversary yesterday :p

carreraelite
Jordy, You have kids??

Tom Brown
It's not just Jordy. Jbb is a big part of the problem too. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 08:35 PM
more shiat threads please...
read what you want and ignore the rest...
just get that fawkin 26 delivered before i change my mind :yuk:

Jordy
05-21-2006, 08:41 PM
It's not just Jordy. Jbb is a big part of the problem too. :D
Yeah, between JBB and RD... fockers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Besides, how much of no life do you have to have to take the time and count 40 threads??? I spent the day on the water. Will have pics later. Oh, and sold quite a few TT stickers too. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Yeah, between JBB and RD... fockers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Besides, how much of no life do you have to have to take the time and count 40 threads??? I spent the day on the water. Will have pics later. Oh, and sold quite a few TT stickers too. :D
lucky fawker u were at the lake and I sat around here all day thinking of threads to start :crossx:

Jordy
05-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Jordy, You have kids??
None that have tracked me down yet. I just tell the girls my name is Karl, I'm from Havasu, and they're ok with it. :D

Throttle
05-21-2006, 08:47 PM
just get that fawkin 26 delivered before i change my mind :yuk:
you mean you didn't pick it up? must have gone to someone else. :cry: oops

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 08:57 PM
you mean you didn't pick it up? must have gone to someone else. :cry: oops
haha did u go to havasu this weekend.anymore pics of chicks loosing anything on ur boat... :cool:

AZJD
05-22-2006, 11:56 PM
bump

ROZ
05-23-2006, 12:11 AM
:yuk: