PDA

View Full Version : Memorial weekend headed for the coast

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 07:04 PM
This is gonna be the first memorial weekend in about 15 years that I have not gone to the lake. I got a new 5th wheel and Im headed to Oceano for the weekend to a camp ground recomended by riverbound called pismo sands. I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend :)

mike37
05-21-2006, 08:14 PM
did you get reservations cus it going to be packed

Eliminator 4 Life
05-21-2006, 08:27 PM
did you get reservations cus it going to be packed
Come on Mike who are you talking to of course I did :rollside: :p

mike37
05-22-2006, 05:11 AM
Come on Mike who are you talking to of course I did :rollside: :p
you bringing some sand toys

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 06:43 AM
you bringing some sand toys
a shovel and a couple of pails :)

Familycat
05-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Rob,
Been going to Pismo since I was a little kid. We now have a fleet of bikes, enclosed traler and a lifted Jeep. We go only in the winter months as it gets very windy in the summer. We go every Thanksgiving (almost 20 years). We had a sit down dinner for 42 peaople last year. A truly great place. Buggies and bikes on sand are the same as boats and jet-ski's on th water. Let's hook up at the beach.
We are looking to to Pedro for Memorial Day.
Have fun,
Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 07:18 AM
Rob,
Been going to Pismo since I was a little kid. We now have a fleet of bikes, enclosed traler and a lifted Jeep. We go only in the winter months as it gets very windy in the summer. We go every Thanksgiving (almost 20 years). We had a sit down dinner for 42 peaople last year. A truly great place. Buggies and bikes on sand are the same as boats and jet-ski's on th water. Let's hook up at the beach.
We are looking to to Pedro for Memorial Day.
Have fun,
Rick
Yah my dad used to go on thanksgiving. Im just going for a change and a relaxing vacation besides I wanna take me dog to go play on the beach. I wont be buying any sand toys unless its a rhino :cool: Ill be seeing you in July or maybe sooner if you got any days in June your going to pedro or the delta..

Unforgiven
05-22-2006, 07:20 AM
Yah my dad used to go on thanksgiving. Im just going for a change and a relaxing vacation besides I wanna take me dog to go play on the beach. I wont be buying any sand toys unless its a rhino :cool: Ill be seeing you in July or maybe sooner if you got any days in June your going to pedro or the delta..
Hey Suckass, you gonna call me when you get here?? you will be in my backyard...it's also strawberry festival here at the coast...party time...

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Hey Suckass, you gonna call me when you get here?? you will be in my backyard...it's also strawberry festival here at the coast...party time...
oh the flakey biatch wants to talk now. I might call and I might not u dont call back anyway or show up for that matter :yuk: :crossx:

riverbound
05-22-2006, 07:33 AM
I guess I should call you next time I am up there, since Im there quite a bit.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 07:35 AM
Bill save your money he wont call back anyways :rollside:

Unforgiven
05-22-2006, 07:42 AM
oh the flakey biatch wants to talk now. I might call and I might not u dont call back anyway or show up for that matter :yuk: :crossx:
Hey asswipe, I come by your shop on Friday..."Rob only works on the weekend" the Hot Young lady tells me..I reply.."ROB WHO?...I'm here to see you!"...Anyway...I did call you back...I was also back to work...someone has to keep this nuke running.....talk about flakey biatch...you must be making a ton of cash selling boats to your friends if you only work the weekends...so call when you get down ..I'll take you and your girlfriend to dinner...

Unforgiven
05-22-2006, 07:46 AM
Bill, when ya coming back up?? you should come this weekend...we'll get ROB on the patron :220v: ...you know how much he likes to cuddle..... :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey asswipe, I come by your shop on Friday..."Rob only works on the weekend" the Hot Young lady tells me..I reply.."ROB WHO?...I'm here to see you!"...Anyway...I did call you back...I was also back to work...someone has to keep this nuke running.....talk about flakey biatch...you must be making a ton of cash selling boats to your friends if you only work the weekends...so call when you get down ..I'll take you and your girlfriend to dinner...
Yea since I work only saturday to be exact I have never seen this girl you talk about. I gotta go in thursday to deliver a boat so ill have to go see. So we gonna go to Mcclintocks (sp) :)

Aquaholic502
05-22-2006, 10:38 AM
Rob,
we would meet you there with our fourwheeler but we already have plans to go to the lake that weekend. Next time let me know when you come down earlier and we can hook up. Al

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Rob,
we would meet you there with our fourwheeler but we already have plans to go to the lake that weekend. Next time let me know when you come down earlier and we can hook up. Al
no problem Al. Ill be at Naci in July haha just wanted to let you know in advance for the naci bash hahah :)

Unforgiven
05-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Yea since I work only saturday to be exact I have never seen this girl you talk about. I gotta go in thursday to deliver a boat so ill have to go see. So we gonna go to Mcclintocks (sp) :)
McLintocks it is! but since you treated Traci (HER454) so badly on the boards :argue: ..you get TACO BELL...but your girlfriend can go with me :rollside: ....

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 11:17 AM
McLintocks it is! but since you treated Traci (HER454) so badly on the boards :argue: ..you get TACO BELL...but your girlfriend can go with me :rollside: ....
suck a fatty and i didnt treat her bad :crossx:

Unforgiven
05-22-2006, 11:47 AM
suck a fatty and i didnt treat her bad :crossx:
suck a fatty?? where's the luv cuddle boy?? hey, does your new girlfriend/boyfriend let you drink?? And does Shane know your cheating on him??

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 11:54 AM
suck a fatty?? where's the luv cuddle boy?? hey, does your new girlfriend/boyfriend let you drink?? And does Shane know your cheating on him??
I got all the luv u need right here haha secondly isnt pass your bedtime already old MAN?????????????????????????? :) and where was I mean to Traci at .....

Unforgiven
05-22-2006, 01:12 PM
I got all the luv u need right here haha secondly isnt pass your bedtime already old MAN?????????????????????????? :) and where was I mean to Traci at .....
no it's still daylight....besides your the one that passes out to early..guess the "old man" has to show you how to drink PATRON.(AGAIN).I'm sure I'll be showing your girlfriend too!!

mike37
05-22-2006, 04:44 PM
Unforgiven&Eliminator 4 Life need to get a room :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2006, 05:30 PM
no it's still daylight....besides your the one that passes out to early..guess the "old man" has to show you how to drink PATRON.(AGAIN).I'm sure I'll be showing your girlfriend too!!
There is only one thing u could possibly show my g/f and that is how to be a pu$$y and go to bed early sat night cause u drank to much during the day :)

Unforgiven
05-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Unforgiven&Eliminator 4 Life need to get a room :)
no thanks...Rob tends to pass out (remember the last Naci Bash?)

WYRD
05-24-2006, 08:30 AM
a shovel and a couple of pails :)
Sounds like fun!

WYRD
05-24-2006, 08:32 AM
There is only one thing u could possibly show my g/f and that is how to be a pu$$y and go to bed early sat night cause u drank to much during the day :)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/Funny/ThisThreadSucks.gif

Unforgiven
05-24-2006, 10:42 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/Funny/ThisThreadSucks.gif
oh I sorry, have we left you out of this?? OK I'll bring you back into the thread..I know you love the attention...I have received a few e-mails asking to pants WYRD before he gets in the water :cool: seems the cold water has an effect on Shane..(sorry Bro!)