PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tobtek

djunkie
05-22-2006, 12:41 PM
I think that was you I was saw in the channel on Saturday. You waved at someone but wasn't sure if it was me. I would have made room for you if you wanted. After all that boat next to me was only an inch away. :rolleyes: :rollside:

TOBTEK
05-22-2006, 12:51 PM
I think that was you I was saw in the channel on Saturday. You waved at someone but wasn't sure if it was me. I would have made room for you if you wanted. After all that boat next to me was only an inch away. :rolleyes: :rollside:
I was giving "threaded" and "grass pays" a hard time. They wanted us to park, but like you said there wasnt any room..... NO biggie, baby was asleep at the time... Did you see the FORSALE banner I was flying :rollside:

djunkie
05-22-2006, 12:58 PM
I was giving "threaded" and "grass pays" a hard time. They wanted us to park, but like you said there wasnt any room..... NO biggie, baby was asleep at the time... Did you see the FORSALE banner I was flying :rollside:
Actually I didn't see the sign. Your boat looks great by the way. I think you should keep it. :rollside:

TOBTEK
05-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Actually I didn't see the sign. Your boat looks great by the way. I think you should keep it. :rollside:
thanks..... need the money to bulid a golfcart with a V-twin motor :p

ROZ
05-23-2006, 09:56 AM
Yadda Yadda Yadda... You're neighbor IS the gustapo! :D

THREADED INC.
05-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Hey we had room. We could of pushed out HAVATAN'S rental Chapparel.

djunkie
05-24-2006, 02:20 AM
thanks..... need the money to bulid a golfcart with a V-twin motor :p
:hammerhea :D Hey you should have seen that thing sunday morning out in the desert. Its an animal. :crossx: