PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Froggystyle & Team Trident

GrapeApe
05-22-2006, 03:03 PM
My Saturday was going to be a quick Trip to Martinez with Lightning (Ari) to move his Boat from one Storage Unit to another, and to Drop off My Golf Cart for the Season. We had no plans of getting on the Water.. Ari got a call from Wes saying that he would be out there and wanted us to go out on the "Revolution". So we met him at the Dock at Fishers/Martinez. This is my 1st Ride on the Boat, so I was very interested on how it handled on the Lower River where I boat 95% of the Time. We headed out from the Dock with 4 Guys, and 1 Girl, Wes's beautiful Wife.. :) I know there have been plenty of people that have already posted there experience when they rode in it, and mine was great. The Boat Kicks Ass.. BTW, when we got to the sandbar, before Wes could set the Sandspike, there where at least 7 Girls Dancing on the Boat. When we left the Sandbar, headed to Clear Lake for the Late Afternoon, We had 5 More girls on the Boat then when we showed up.. I know Someones going to ask for Pics!! :D But once again, We weren't prepared to even go on the water.. Also the Ride with 5 People, and 12 People felt the same. Thanks Wes, I had a great time.. Thanks for letting us crash overnight in the Toterhome!!!
*** Grape Ape ***

Jordy
05-22-2006, 03:06 PM
BTW, when we got to the sandbar, before Wes could set the Sandspike, there where at least 7 Girls Dancing on the Boat. When we left the Sandbar, headed to Clear Lake for the Late Afternoon, We had 5 More girls on the Boat then when we showed up..
I'd be afraid to buy a Revolution for fear of getting jumped by a line of jealous husbands/boyfriends. It had the same effect at Lake Pleasant. Trouble in the making, and I like it!!!! :D :D :D

Froggystyle
05-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Great hanging with you Jeff!
We did have a total blast, and it was really cool getting to see you and Ari for a suprise visit.
I have some pics, but they are all camera phone. In retrospect, I can't believe I didn't bring the camera out on Saturday... but at least I got some stuff with the phone... In any case, I apologize about the quality of the pics.
Another great time out on the water. It got a little rough on Sunday with all of the wind, but you couldn't even tell in the boat. I am beyond pleased with the performance and ride of this hull.
See you all out on the water for Memorial Day. We are going to Havasu for the weekend, so it will be nice to see everyone out there. Lake Pleasant will be the weekend afterwards, so we will have to spool up those folks for another quick trip after the holiday.
Enjoy the pics... more to come next weekend for sure!
This one was the one where Courntey (hot blond shorty) figured out that the wash down hose was good for getting chicks wet, and that everything on the boat was waterproof...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/martinez_5-20_c.jpg
This is just pure party. Really cool group of folks with some ferociously hot women too...
[img]http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/martinez_5-20_a.jpg
What you don't see in this one is about four chicks getting down on the right side here...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/martinez_5-20_b.jpg
And this last one is from the boat next to us. That new Mike Jonz song pretty much does the job... BTW... we threw in the purloined Jordy playlist right around this time too... ;)
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/martinez_5-20_d.jpg

Jordy
05-22-2006, 03:59 PM
BTW... we threw in the purloined Jordy playlist right around this time too... ;)
I've remade a few CD's and they seem to be rather popular lately. Lots of different stuff. Oh, and I'm still waiting for the Froggy mix with what was playing at Pleasant when the Revolution light show was going. ;)

Froggystyle
05-23-2006, 04:52 PM
I've remade a few CD's and they seem to be rather popular lately. Lots of different stuff. Oh, and I'm still waiting for the Froggy mix with what was playing at Pleasant when the Revolution light show was going. ;)
I will bring it this weekend. You going to be in Havasu?
BTW... I have a new employee who I have tasked with coming up with this weekends playlist. He pulls more wool than anyone I have ever met, and supreme quality wool at that. I have a suspicion that our Kung-Fu will be strong this weekend.

Jordy
05-23-2006, 04:53 PM
I will bring it this weekend. You going to be in Havasu?
Nope. Staying local. Figure I can get in more trouble/have more fun here. Plus I'm supposed to have my new spa in the next couple days. It's got it's own built in sound system and light show. Gotta try out it's mojo. :D :D :D

Froggystyle
05-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Nope. Staying local. Figure I can get in more trouble/have more fun here. Plus I'm supposed to have my new spa in the next couple days. It's got it's own built in sound system and light show. Gotta try out it's mojo. :D :D :D
I am bringing Grape Ape to Pleasant the weekend after Mem day. You ready to rile up a crew?
I am for sure bringing a damn video camera this time...

Jordy
05-23-2006, 04:58 PM
I am bringing Grape Ape to Pleasant the weekend after Mem day. You ready to rile up a crew?
Wow, that kind of notice??? I'm sure we can roll pretty deep. Hell, look what we did with minimal notice. :D :D :D
This is pretty much our regular crew, plus a few more that didn't make the picture call:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/DSC01290.jpg
It's a rough job, but someone has to do it. :D

GHT
05-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Nice pics Wes... For sure, even if the quality is a little lacking, the point gets across clearly. Maybe you should have small a water proof and padded hatch to keep a camera on the Revolution? I mean it seems to have everything else.. :) :)

Tom Brown
05-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Maybe you should have small a water proof and padded hatch to keep a camera on the Revolution? I mean it seems to have everything else.. :) :)
... or perhaps a tiny camera at each seating position.

Froggystyle
05-23-2006, 06:24 PM
We were half-joking about doing a Revolution web-cam for the weekends we are out on the boat. The connectivity would be the bitch, but we thought about a satellite setup or something.
It would be cool though... Maybe just record it real-time and then stream it on the website or something after the fact.
I am pretty sure that people would have watched what we had going on this weekend... ;)
And next weekend...
And the weekend after that...

GrapeApe
05-23-2006, 06:57 PM
Wow, looks like I will need a new Liver after 3 Weeks in a Row of Boozing.. But I think I'm up for it... :rollside:
Wes, get some Trident Pasties made for the Ladies!!!!
*** Grape Ape ***

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2006, 07:01 PM
I am for sure bringing a damn video camera this time...
Of course we'll be in CA that weekend! Fock!!

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2006, 07:01 PM
When is the party?

GHT
05-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Now that's a thought... Brown you think of everything.. :cool:

Froggystyle
05-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Throw out a play list so that us mortals can roll like you. ;)
I will let you know what we are running this weekend when I see the list...

Lightning
05-24-2006, 08:01 AM
We definately had a good time. Here's a link to the thread I started yesterday....http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115915

TOBTEK
05-24-2006, 08:10 AM
you guys are all a bunch of HOOKERS!
looks like fun :rollside: