PDA

View Full Version : clippers are going down, just like the Lakers.

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 07:35 PM
They only difference between the two teams this year, will be that the clippers won around 8 more games than the Lakers. Pretty unbelievable considering all the talent the clippers have compared to the Lakers, dont you think? This ought to show the clippers fans that the Lakers overacheived and are going to be looking stronger next year, especially after this first year of growth.
Good job by the clippers though, it is good to have 2 well known LA teams. :) And not be ashamed of having them in the city. :crossx:
Enjoy the rest of the game, cause I have a feeling the suns will smoke them.

lilrick
05-22-2006, 07:44 PM
go back to the real forum...you bench racin' fag!!!!!!!!!!:D

JetBoatRich
05-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Should be a close game :cool:
S.A. and Dallas Overtime :cool: great playoffs in the NBA so far :cool:

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 07:53 PM
go back to the real forum...you bench racin' fag!!!!!!!!!!:D
You go back there, I will meet you there. :) The air is a little thin out here for a jet boatin bench racer.
:crossx:

Beer Factor
05-22-2006, 07:59 PM
They only difference between the two teams this year, will be that the clippers won around 8 more games than the Lakers. Pretty unbelievable considering all the talent the clippers have compared to the Lakers, dont you think? This ought to show the clippers fans that the Lakers overacheived and are going to be looking stronger next year, especially after this first year of growth.
Good job by the clippers though, it is good to have 2 well known LA teams. :) And not be ashamed of having them in the city. :crossx:
Enjoy the rest of the game, cause I have a feeling the suns will smoke them.
Makes for a good rivalry that's for sure.

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 08:09 PM
I just wonder when the clippers fans will give credit where credit is due. A Lakers team with lottery players did just about as well as their experienced DEEP team. :)

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 08:56 PM
RIGHT HERE BOB, bring your stats.

upsman105
05-22-2006, 08:58 PM
It is not looking good for you L.A. people. I heard whoever loses tonight has to pay for all the healthcare for the illegals this year.

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 09:00 PM
It is not looking good for you L.A. people. I heard whoever loses tonight has to pay for all the healthcare for the illegals this year.
DILLIGAF already handled that for his team. He just had his boat built, so all the labor for the illegals is taken care of.
:crossx:

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
I just wonder when the clippers fans will give credit where credit is due. A Lakers team with lottery players did just about as well as their experienced DEEP team. :)
Here we go again....you are such a shit talker Don...lol
The Lakers were thought to be able to battle for the 7-8th playoff spot if things brooke well for them and then bow out in the first round. That is exactly what happened.
The Clippers, as you put it, lost on purpose in the last couple of weeks of the season. They ended up about where people expected. What they did was advance to the 2nd round and opened up a lot of eyes and have respect going forward.
I am willing to stay in the moment as the current and future looks a lot brighter for Clipper fans.

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Here we go again....you are such a shit talker Don...lol
The Lakers were thought to be able to battle for the 7-8th playoff spot if things brooke well for them and then bow out in the first round. That is exactly what happened.
The Clippers, as you put it, lost on purpose in the last couple of weeks of the season. They ended up about where people expected. What they did was advance to the 2nd round and opened up a lot of eyes and have respect going forward.
I am willing to stay in the moment as the current and future looks a lot brighter for Clipper fans.
I just hope you are OK tonight! Call me if you need someone to talk to, K?
:)

acatitude
05-22-2006, 09:17 PM
shit talkin fool yep LA #1 team= clippers
#2= fakers

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
#2= fakers
Is someone talking in here? :confused:

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:34 PM
#2= fakers
LOL...If the Kings have their same lineup next year they will be above the Lakers also....

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Don't look for the Kings or Warriors to stand pat. The Warriors are the Clippers two years behind. That team is flat out loaded with talent. Very young, very athletic, very undisciplined. Get a good coach in Golden State and watch that team win 50 games.
I don't know about that 50 figure but the do have a lot of talent.

DILLIGAF
05-23-2006, 09:06 PM
As we live and breath, the latest rumor is a Larry Brown buyout by the Knicks and Brown to coach Golden State.
I am convinced something is seriously wrong with LB.....Mentally I mean