PDA

View Full Version : Clippers

Beer Factor
05-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Great season! You guys are on the rise. But you will not have a better season than the Lakeshow next year

Jyruiz
05-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Yup, congrats to the Clippers.

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Great season! You guys are on the rise. But you will not have a better season than the Lakeshow next year
What you have to say has no merit. No credibility. Nothing but a shit-stirrer at this point. Even your congrats come with a backhand.
Juan is much more than a LF as he can appreciate a good team playing basketball. You have credibilty.

Jyruiz
05-22-2006, 09:31 PM
Juan is much more than a LF as he can appreciate a good team playing basketball. You have credibilty.
Thanks.

Beer Factor
05-22-2006, 09:34 PM
What you have to say has no merit. No credibility. Nothing but a shit-stirrer at this point. Even your congrats come with a backhand.
What the hell, i throw out a compliment and get biach slapped. :cry: See how you guys are.

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:39 PM
You've got to be gracious in defeat. ;)
I was being gracious to the mofo biach....lol

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:40 PM
What the hell, i throw out a compliment and get biach slapped. :cry: See how you guys are.
What you said was like saying to your wife "You know I love you now go make me some ****ing food before I slap you around"

Beer Factor
05-22-2006, 09:44 PM
What you said was like saying to your wife "You know I love you now go make me some ****ing food before I slap you around"
lol-one of your better combacks. I guess you must be ok after this devastating loss.

DILLIGAF
05-22-2006, 09:51 PM
lol-one of your better combacks. I guess you must be ok after this devastating loss.
:)
I had just shaved my head like Deniro in Taxi and was thinking of taking out some of the hood while wearing my underwears and boots

Beer Factor
05-22-2006, 09:58 PM
:)
I had just shaved my head like Deniro in Taxi and was thinking of taking out some of the hood while wearing my underwears and boots
I'm leaving town. Head on over midlifes, he might like that.

dmontzsta
05-22-2006, 10:10 PM
f the clippers! :D