05-23-2006, 07:24 AM
What kind of problems?

v-drive
05-23-2006, 08:00 AM
What kind of problems?
customer service

jmherbert
05-23-2006, 08:16 AM
No, I just ordered revolution exhaust thru them, it was great. They are very busy right now, but I was still able to get a hold of them. May want to try e-mail if phone is proving difficult.

livin da dream
05-24-2006, 05:54 AM
have done lots of business with them-basicly very good EXCEPT for any problems with parts- very lax Thinking about going back to Teague-prices very close

BowTieOmega
05-24-2006, 06:33 AM
Being busy is not an excuse for bad customer service. And not wanting to make things right with parts ordered from them, sounds like a company I do not want to deal with. Just my 2 cents

v-drive
05-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Being busy is not an excuse for bad customer service. And not wanting to make things right with parts ordered from them, sounds like a company I do not want to deal with. Just my 2 cents
Hey Bowtie how you doin.
Do you remember that company that I boycotted a few years back. Well that is where my parts are actually coming from. I ordered these parts from TM on the 1st of this month and after several phone calls they tell me that it was because I ordered 18 degree brackets. I was less than polite with him when he said this because I had ordered 12 degree brackets. if I don't get my swim steps as promised I am canceling the order. Oh and I am finishing the cruiser this weekend v-drive
oh and tell the wife and chillens we said hi

boats&bars
05-25-2006, 05:26 PM
I order all the time they always call back, they are very upfront with lead times. good company

v-drive
05-25-2006, 06:24 PM
I wish that I could say the same. I doubt that I will ever order from them again......v-drive

Go Ciggie
06-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Yes, I have ordered from them (Trick) quite a bit and are waiting for some returns to be handled as I right this. The owner Fred wants to do it all himself and I gotta believe that he gets overwhelmed so ya gotta remind him(yes kinda nerveracking) If your going to use Trick, IMO try to deal with James and/or Heath, they are on it and do want your business.
There are lots of choices we have out there(thank goodness for us) if these aftermarket distribs don't perform, they WILL NOT get the business that is out there.
I can't tell you how many times CP(4x) I even dropped by to tell them and got blown off and T(2x) has never got back to me which really pisses me off, Some high dollar purchases for me went to the below businesses.
Because of that I searched OUT and used
-IMCO (both Nevada and SoCal) very responsive, Fred Inmar very standup
-REX (small stuff but got it with no problems)
-Eddie (small stuff)
-Trick
my .02

ghittner
06-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Just ordered an oil cooler with great customer service on the front end and shipped same day as well so they said. We'll see in a few days. Good so far..... :rolleyes:

Infomaniac
06-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I bought an intercooler strainer from them.
Was a fair price for the product.

v-drive
06-02-2006, 08:36 PM
As of Wednesday I talked with james for the first time.Nice guy seemed sincere he asked if he could have til today.I also found out that they sent the job to Eddie marine to do on the 2nd of May. I told him of my displeasure with Eddie but agreed to wait until today. AT 5 PM I called and left him a message that I didn't get My swim steps and that I was done.
I ordered from these guys because they have some things that I want to buy for my sons boat but thought I would just get mine first. If Rex would have been within ten bucks there would be no question but he was about fifty more so I went with trick. Thats what I get for trying to save a buck..
v-drive

wetnreckless
06-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Took five weeks to get an ( in stock ) fuel / water seperator.
Every phone call, was told it was sent the day before call.
Obvious BS.