PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Deltarat

DAVEO
05-23-2006, 07:15 AM
You sure know how to throw a camping trip. Amy and I wanted to thank you for everthing this weekend. We should do it agian at pedro this summer.

deltarat
05-23-2006, 07:56 AM
You guys are welcome and ya Pedro sounds like a good plan. Pic a weekend and we will plan a trip.

DAVEO
05-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Iam thinking maybe august some time.

diggler
05-23-2006, 06:59 PM
terry, let me give a sincere thank you from Cathy and myself. She's still talking about the prime rib! damn that was good! (Quit looking for the gay angle on this eh?) :D

deltarat
05-24-2006, 09:03 AM
terry, let me give a sincere thank you from Cathy and myself. She's still talking about the prime rib! damn that was good! (Quit looking for the gay angle on this eh?) :D
You guys are welcome and I am glad that Cathy enjoyed her dinner. As far as the gay angle on things, no one has to look any farther than your explanation of what you do for work. By the way did you ever get Don to pump that stuff in you tank like you were asking him to?

acatitude
05-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Terry next trip im staying where the tri tip is regardless of all ya sexual prefrences :argue:

deltarat
05-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Terry next trip im staying where the tri tip is regardless of all ya sexual prefrences :argue:Hey Ken your kinda short, is your head flat by any chance? You missed one hell of a Prime rib dinner at the campsite on Friday night. Next time I think we sould all plan on staying at the same place, it is just kinda hard with all of you older guys wanting to stay in Hotels and stuff...(jk).

acatitude
05-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Hey Ken your kinda short, is your head flat by any chance? You missed one hell of a Prime rib dinner at the campsite on Friday night. Next time I think we sould all plan on staying at the same place, it is just kinda hard with all of you older guys wanting to stay in Hotels and stuff...(jk).
yea your right again...... lets see in a tent with norm or in a room with debbie............ mmmmmmm thats easy lol

deltarat
05-24-2006, 10:56 AM
yea your right again...... lets see in a tent with norm or in a room with debbie............ mmmmmmm thats easy lol
LOL....Ya Norm and stink up a tent pretty good, how about your own tent with you and Debbie, who by the way is very nice and I was happy to finally meet.