PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Boat Biach For Hire....

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 11:12 AM
I am pretty sure I am going to be in Havasu Thursday night thru Monday. I am going to be alone so I figured I could be someone's "BOAT BIACH: instead of taking mine out alone on a super busy weekend.
I will bring my own beer and back down a trailer...lol :crossx:

WYRD
05-23-2006, 11:18 AM
I am pretty sure I am going to be in Havasu Thursday night thru Monday. I am going to be alone so I figured I could be someone's "BOAT BIACH: instead of taking mine out alone on a super busy weekend.
Any other weekend you know I would bro.....I have my kids, girlfriend, and mom so I don't think you wanna be on my boat :idea: :rollside:

Gilligan
05-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Do you put out? :rollside:

RiverDave
05-23-2006, 11:39 AM
But can you clean a BBQ?
RD

WYRD
05-23-2006, 11:44 AM
But can you clean a BBQ?
RD
not by your standards :rollside: :p

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 11:48 AM
You never know what I am capable of doing?

RiverDave
05-23-2006, 11:54 AM
You never know what I am capable of doing?
I'm down in Parker, so I doubt you'd be interested. ;) If ya want to get out on the water for a day though, feel free to head down one of the days over memorial weekend. PM for details.
RD

shadow
05-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Kenny,We'd be happy to have you for a boat Bitch.Sat is up in the air as to what time we will go out or possibly head to Parker,But Sun and Mon we forsure be on the lake.928-486-7399
Darrell

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Kenny,We'd be happy to have you for a boat Bitch.Sat is up in the air as to what time we will go out or possibly head to Parker,But Sun and Mon we forsure be on the lake.928-486-7399
Darrell
Thanks Darrell,
I was thinking of taking my boat out Friday and then hanging out with friends Saturday and Sunday. Parker sounds great, have not been there in years. I will give you a call.

RiverDave
05-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Darrell
You stole my BBQ cleaner you SOB.. I had him locked up, and here you go being all nice n shit.. ;) :D
Hope to see you and Theresa this weekend!
RD

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 02:17 PM
You stole my BBQ cleaner you SOB.. I had him locked up, and here you go being all nice n shit.. ;) :D
Hope to see you and Theresa this weekend!
RD
I can do both :crossx:

RiverDave
05-23-2006, 02:30 PM
I was just joking around.. ;) Hopefully we'll see you and Daryl down on the strip over the weekend! :)
RD

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 02:42 PM
I was just joking around.. ;) Hopefully we'll see you and Daryl down on the strip over the weekend! :)
RD
Me too...lol :rollside:

Roxysnow
05-23-2006, 04:14 PM
I am pretty sure I am going to be in Havasu Thursday night thru Monday. I am going to be alone so I figured I could be someone\'s \"BOAT BIACH: instead of taking mine out alone on a super busy weekend.
Kenny, you\'re welcome to ride with us anytime! We\'ll be in the channel ALL day Saturday and Sunday though! BORRING! But the wife and I hate all the drunks on the water and one weekend will not kill me! But....
WHAT\'S THIS CRAP OF BRINGING YOUR OWN BEER? WHY DON\'T YOU BRING ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOAT!!!! GREEDY BASTARD!!! :rollside:

That Guy
05-23-2006, 04:20 PM
WHAT\'S THIS CRAP OF BRINGING YOUR OWN BEER? WHY DON\'T YOU BRING ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOAT!!!! GREEDY BASTARD!!! :rollside:
You don't know the half of it...... :crossx: :crossx:
Kenny, I am surprised that Matt hasn't responded. He is always looking for a good boat bitch....it may be that I set the bar so high that he figures you can't compare..... :p :crossx:

hot_diggity_dog
05-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Kenny, I am surprised that Matt hasn't responded. He is always looking for a good boat bitch....it may be that I set the bar so high that he figures you can't compare..... :p :crossx:
And I raised it last weekend so you both can't reach it! :p
HDD :cool:

Phat Matt
05-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Glen did set the bar pretty high for everyone else. It looks like I will have a few boat bitches on board already, but if you don't find a ride I can probably squeeze you on. I have friends coming from Vegas and I don't know if he is bringing his boat yet or not. If not, they are all jumping on mine.

INSman
05-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Let me guess, "Will work for Jello shots" ??!!?? :)

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Kenny, you\'re welcome to ride with us anytime! We\'ll be in the channel ALL day Saturday and Sunday though! BORRING! But the wife and I hate all the drunks on the water and one weekend will not kill me! But....
Thanks Kevin.
I will give you a call :crossx:

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Steve,
Are you going to be there?
Glen raised the bar so high two weeks ago that nobody will ever compare!

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Let me guess, "Will work for Jello shots" ??!!?? :)
You teased me 2 weeks ago with Jello Shots :crossx:

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 06:41 PM
You got that right.

That Guy
05-23-2006, 06:52 PM
Steve,
Are you going to be there?
No, we are sitting this one out...have fun and be safe. :crossx:

That Guy
05-23-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us..... :crossx: :) :p

Phat Matt
05-23-2006, 07:10 PM
No, we are sitting this one out...have fun and be safe. :crossx:
Wuss. :p

Havasu1986
05-23-2006, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=TRIMM MANN]I was thinking of taking my boat out Friday
If you see a boat like my avatar with a single guy in it. Stop and I will buy you a beer. Wife had knee surgery and can't make it. She insisted I go anyway. Bobby

TRIMM MANN
05-23-2006, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=TRIMM MANN]I was thinking of taking my boat out Friday
If you see a boat like my avatar with a single guy in it. Stop and I will buy you a beer. Wife had knee surgery and can't make it. She insisted I go anyway. Bobby
Now that's my type of wife.
I will definitely keep my eyes open for you Friday.
Probably can plan on meeting in the Channel sometime in the morning... I will keep this thread going so we can all hook up.

Havasu1986
05-23-2006, 09:28 PM
See u there

TRIMM MANN
05-24-2006, 06:31 AM
:crossx:

pm069
05-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Now that's my type of wife.
I will definitely keep my eyes open for you Friday.
Probably can plan on meeting in the Channel sometime in the morning... I will keep this thread going so we can all hook up.
I like the idea of having a constant thread for anybody needing a boat biach. I'm out of Simi Valley with a handful of references, dicudmore, TODD969, (someyear)hallett21 (sorry Wade), and Focker, all know of my duties rendered. UNFORTUNATLY my ride is a little high on miles (only 253k) and not able to make the run out. But if your local and can wait till after 6:00pm to leave, I could meet or get picked-up. Very easy going, loves to drive, brings cams and video, doesn't eat much, LOVES women and beer, trained smoker (time and place), and ready at a days notice, if no prior comitments. Post on site, computer at work.