PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen these guys ???

6 Dollar Boat
05-23-2006, 03:21 PM
They seem to be MIA lately...I know they look a little queer, but I heard one of them is a hetrosexual... :cool: :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/831100_0086_Medium_.JPG

TOBTEK
05-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Is that "Ice Man" and "Maverick" looks like they have the need for speed :)

a catered life
05-24-2006, 06:20 AM
when i see that picture only one thing comes to mind and it aint a two piece bikini :yuk:

Up 4 River
05-24-2006, 01:25 PM
WOW Scotty!!! Last time I saw you I'm running all over Havasu Saturday morning getting oil for your boat and now you throw me under the bus. Life is good and work is better. Just got a new place and been moving as well. I'm in a wedding this weekend in Santa Barbara and getting married on June 17th back in Virginia Beach, VA. I'll be in Havasu June 2-4th at Shep's place and the next weekend I know he'll there. August, September and October should be my free months. When you going to be out there?

Up 4 River
05-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Still one of my favotite pics of you:

dimarcobros
05-24-2006, 01:33 PM
It's better you posted that picture and not some of the other ones. If you would have been with us this past weekend for U4R bachelor party you would of had some serious blackmale eerr blackmail material.
We are around just haven't been able to go to the river as much this year. Seems like every so often you get a year that screws you from going to the river. When are you going back out again?
Shep <---- the good looking one on the right. :) :rolleyes:

Bling Bling
05-24-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm so bad, I completly forgot about you 2 Fags. Were doing 2 three day weekends in a row, 2 weekends after Memorial in Havasu. Be kool to see ya both. I got time friday night for a Cocktail When your in SB. Call me if your game.
DB tell Ani hola from Cadie and I.

6 Dollar Boat
05-24-2006, 10:25 PM
WOW Scotty!!! Last time I saw you I'm running all over Havasu Saturday morning getting oil for your boat and now you throw me under the bus. Life is good and work is better. Just got a new place and been moving as well. I'm in a wedding this weekend in Santa Barbara and getting married on June 17th back in Virginia Beach, VA. I'll be in Havasu June 2-4th at Shep's place and the next weekend I know he'll there. August, September and October should be my free months. When you going to be out there?
Congrats on June 17th :) , I'm not sure when I'll be back in Havasu. Looks like the end of June :mad: .
That pic of you and Matt popped up on my screensaver (slideshow), so I had to post it. See ya soon......

dimarcobros
05-25-2006, 07:39 AM
I'm so bad, I completly forgot about you 2 Fags. Were doing 2 three day weekends in a row, 2 weekends after Memorial in Havasu. Be kool to see ya both. I got time friday night for a Cocktail When your in SB. Call me if your game.
I will be out there for sure the weekend of the 9th so I will for sure give you a call. Still working on the 2nd so if I am out there I will give you a call so we can meet up. And Ani is no longer around, we hit some rough waters.
Is your house done out there? DId you get your new boat yet?
DMB

Up 4 River
05-25-2006, 09:27 AM
Just when things were looking positive Blings brings up the name Shep! I think he owes you goose and a boat ride for that :) I'll be at the river with Shep's brother the weekend of the 3rd. I'd like to take a look at your new ride if it's out here yet. I'm playing the Sandpiper tomorrow morning and I know we're going out after the rehersal dinner tomorrow night. It's at the Bacara at 4pm but cocktails Friday night are never a bad thing.
6DB I'm a little scared you have us on your screensaver. Hopefully we can meet up sometime in July.
U4R

dimarcobros
05-25-2006, 11:31 AM
Just when things were looking positive Blings brings up the name Shep! I think he owes you goose and a boat ride for that :) I'll be at the river with Shep's brother the weekend of the 3rd. I'd like to take a look at your new ride if it's out here yet. I'm playing the Sandpiper tomorrow morning and I know we're going out after the rehersal dinner tomorrow night. It's at the Bacara at 4pm but cocktails Friday night are never a bad thing.
6DB I'm a little scared you have us on your screensaver. Hopefully we can meet up sometime in July.
U4R
Let me warn you that going out drinking with the Blings can lead to some serious trouble and a serious hangover.
DMB

Bling Bling
05-25-2006, 08:40 PM
I will be out there for sure the weekend of the 9th so I will for sure give you a call. Still working on the 2nd so if I am out there I will give you a call so we can meet up. And Ani is no longer around, we hit some rough waters.
Is your house done out there? DId you get your new boat yet?
DMB
Sorry about Ani, the house is done, and it's sick. The pool will be done soon time for a house warming party. I got my first boat, check it out the weekend of the 9th. Funnist boat I've ever owned. Hey and I'll be up the weekend after the 9th also. Lets for sure hook up the 9th, be cool to see ya guys. We got to get 6dollar and his girl out there that weekend. Her sex toys and stories about them kill me. She actually asked me about a guy toy she gave me last year in Havasu last weekend. Looking me dead in the eye, not letting me squirm away, embaresed I told her it was great, just a bit tight. :D

dimarcobros
05-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Sorry about Ani, the house is done, and it's sick. The pool will be done soon time for a house warming party. I got my first boat, check it out the weekend of the 9th. Funnist boat I've ever owned. Hey and I'll be up the weekend after the 9th also. Lets for sure hook up the 9th, be cool to see ya guys. We got to get 6dollar and his girl out there that weekend. Her sex toys and stories about them kill me. She actually asked me about a guy toy she gave me last year in Havasu last weekend. Looking me dead in the eye, not letting me squirm away, embaresed I told her it was great, just a bit tight. :D
LMAO, I'm sure it was. 6DB needs to get out there that weekend. I will for sure call you on the weekend of the 9th.
DMB

6 Dollar Boat
05-26-2006, 03:03 PM
LMAO, I'm sure it was. 6DB needs to get out there that weekend. I will for sure call you on the weekend of the 9th.
DMB
I have tix to the Angel's game on the 9th.....maybe I could head to Havi after the game.... :cool:

dimarcobros
05-26-2006, 03:42 PM
I have tix to the Angel's game on the 9th.....maybe I could head to Havi after the game.... :cool:
Well that's pretty much a no brainer! You can listen to the game on the radio on the way out.
DMB

phebus
05-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Bling, who did you end up using for your pool? Happy so far?
Thanks,
Rick

Bling Bling
05-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Bling, who did you end up using for your pool? Happy so far?
Thanks,
Rick
I used Jody @ Island pools. Very happy with him, The best Sub on my project yet. Clean fast and some good ideas. I got his # if you need it.

Up 4 River
05-27-2006, 12:58 AM
DMB
6DB and his Lady need to sac up. I got my lady one of her toys in Mohave last year and it's been a great thing for the both of us.
U4R

framer1
05-27-2006, 07:29 AM
What area of Havasu did you build your house? I have a lot in the Refufe(sp) i'm thinking of building on. Have any pictures of house would like to see what you did. Are you moving there or just vacation home? I'm passing on the sex toys and sticking with the old standby... my imagination :D