PDA

View Full Version : Where is that

Blown 472
05-23-2006, 08:28 PM
fag highroller?? out gargling some sack? :220v:

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 09:27 AM
He is right behind Hanson, feeding his brown eye. :)

Kim Hanson
05-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Blown, he is out helping Donald with the fitting of his Flogers Can Fart Tube out RiceBoys arse ! 5" tube and he needs Crazy Glue to make it stick.......( . )( . )........in the brown hole ! :)

Kim Hanson
05-24-2006, 12:33 PM
He is right behind Hanson, feeding his brown eye. :)
What was that " brappppppthhhhhhh " :p glue didn't hold or what :crossx: .............( . )( . )............ " Folgers Can's Fart Tubes " move the Rice World into the next stage of car shit to be flushed brah :argue:

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 12:55 PM
What rice are you talking about friend? I drive this.
http://www.dmontzsta.com/1999MustangGT/100_5764.jpg
Now run along and dousch your ass, you dirty bitch.

Kim Hanson
05-24-2006, 01:11 PM
I like that it's white, sort of looks like a dick left in a condom to long though :p distorted :p ( passed out ****ing one time and I swear it looked like that in the morning ) Shit, yeah it was a wonder bread bag :p
Hey, I have a water fall shower and it's reall hard to hit the a hole! If I ever need help with that I will call you and you can tell me how to do that shit, K !..........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 01:17 PM
I like that it's white, sort of looks like a dick left in a condom to long though :p distorted :p ( passed out ****ing one time and I swear it looked like that in the morning ) Shit, yeah it was a wonder bread bag :p
Hey, I have a water fall shower and it's reall hard to hit the a hole! If I ever need help with that I will call you and you can tell me how to do that shit, K !..........( . )( . )..........
Kim, you sure know a lot about dicks! Rock on sister.

uclahater
05-24-2006, 01:28 PM
WTF :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Should we put it in there? you know where...
:)

uclahater
05-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Should we put it in there? you know where...
:)
Absa****inlutely :idea: :idea:

Kim Hanson
05-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Kim, you sure know a lot about dicks! Rock on sister.
I for one have used it on so many women I get Air Miles now..........( . )( . )............ :cool: :p

Kim Hanson
05-24-2006, 01:59 PM
You are too easy to confuse though............( . )( . )............Donald is dragging behind you :p

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 02:18 PM
You are too easy to confuse though............( . )( . )............Donald is dragging behind you :p
One day, when you are not drunk...read that shit to yourself. You will think WTF did I say? Maybe that will be the wake up call for AA, you should get in there while you still can...I heard he/shes will not be allowed in AA any longer.
:rollside:

Kim Hanson
05-24-2006, 03:01 PM
One day, when you are not drunk...read that shit to yourself. You will think WTF did I say? Maybe that will be the wake up call for AA, you should get in there while you still can...I heard he/shes will not be allowed in AA any longer.
:rollside:
Assholes Anonymous is full up :cry: If I ever get to the point where I care what the hell is said here, point my to the rubber room please! Next thing I know I will have the fascination about " B-Boats "...........( . )( . ).............and wrestling :cry:

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Assholes Anonymous is full up :cry: If I ever get to the point where I care what the hell is said here, point my to the rubber room please! Next thing I know I will have the fascination about " B-Boats "...........( . )( . ).............and wrestling :cry:
You just stick to having big black things hanging out your rear and you will do fine.

Kim Hanson
05-24-2006, 03:14 PM
You just stick to having big black things hanging out your rear and you will do fine.
Please stop now, I don't want to hear this crap, I know you know and shit but fock brah! I don't swing there :cool: :p ..............( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
05-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Please stop now, I don't want to hear this crap, I know you know and shit but fock brah! I don't swing there :cool: :p ..............( . )( . )..........
I dont know if you are a boy or a girl :confused: You are too damn confusing...BRAH!
:crossx:

MAXIMUS
05-24-2006, 04:24 PM
BLOWN!!!! You old cocksucker... where the hell have you been???
:notam: Just aint the same with out your colorfull input on so many vast conversations with educated idividuals from all corners of this dump... Besides I think tom kinda misses you too... :messedup:

Sherff BART
05-24-2006, 08:40 PM
You guys all suck the big one homo's

Biglue
05-25-2006, 10:35 AM
You guys all suck the big one homo's
Who's this new fag? Looks like he's ready for his initiation of taking the BR in a free for all gang bang..............fags.

HOSS
05-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Sheriff? Do you like to do the "Hokie Pokie"?

Roland the Fisherman
05-25-2006, 12:45 PM
White is gay, I'd rather drive the Maxima.

dmontzsta
05-25-2006, 01:05 PM
White is gay, I'd rather drive the Maxima.
Of course, cause the Maxima KICKS ASS!

HM
05-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Of course, cause the Maxima KICKS ASS!
From the old man car to the fag car......you trying to secure a lifetime position in the BR or what? :skull:

MAXIMUS
05-25-2006, 02:45 PM
That is a chicks car... Or fags "could" drive them too... both of my nieces are driving little mustangs... :p

MAXIMUS
05-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Who's this new fag? Looks like he's ready for his initiation of taking the BR in a free for all gang bang..............fags.
Remember Bi glue he needs to earn an ass entering party from us... That shit dosent just fall of the trees around here??? Well maybe it does but it still has to be earned... :notam: