PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Chicks

3 daytona`s
05-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Am I blind? where did the Dixie Chicks Thread go? Bill O`Reily had three hours of callers again today.There are people who are very opinionated about this topic.When hours of national calls come in and are extremely upset trying to use language not to upset monitor but let us vent. I may be wrong and if so accept my appology but feel we deserve a chance to make statements---- only because THE DIXIE CHICKS have made the choice not to take the high road and I believe is not in the interest of MY AMERICA I LOVE

Midlife Advantage
05-23-2006, 09:08 PM
EFF the Chicks with Dicks! :argue:

3 daytona`s
05-23-2006, 09:25 PM
I`LL Drop it ,sorry just don`t understand how they don`t understand the patriotic people who used to buy their CD`S :mad: :mad: :mad:

Warlockjer
05-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Piss on those Bitches :mad: :mad:

No Name
05-23-2006, 10:44 PM
I`LL Drop it ,sorry just don`t understand how they don`t understand the patriotic people who used to buy their CD`S :mad: :mad: :mad:
Key words, used to buy. They suck and I'm not just talking about there music.
I have never nor would ever buy one of there CD's.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-24-2006, 06:39 AM
I would guess either the tickets got sold or the person who posted it (was it Blown Howard???) decided to yank it based on the bashing that occurred.
$160 for seats. Who do they think they are???

BLOWN HOWARD
05-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Sold them all!!!!!!! Wife's deal not mine.

Schmick
05-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Screw the Dickseed Chicks, if those Cracker Barrel waitress rejects were supposed to have opinions, someone in Neckville would have given them to them

KineticoH20
05-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Screw the Dickseed Chicks, if those Cracker Barrel waitress rejects were supposed to have opinions, someone in Neckville would have given them to them
Yea what he said :crossx: commie bitches!

Old Texan
05-24-2006, 10:19 AM
LMAO Hell Cracker Barrel's a step up from theose Waffle House Ho's.
I still think think Natalie is Tammy Fae Baker's kinfolk. Same heavy eye liner applied with a trowel.

JB in so cal
05-24-2006, 11:36 AM
didn't they do a song about killing a husband or some shiat!?? Imagine Toby Keith singing about offing his girlfriend :rolleyes: Bitches!!

ratso
05-24-2006, 12:13 PM
LMAO Hell Cracker Barrel's a step up from theose Waffle House Ho's.
I still think think Natalie is Tammy Fae Baker's kinfolk. Same heavy eye liner applied with a trowel.
...screw that fat ass slut. :yuk: