PDA

View Full Version : Need a motorhome spot in Havasu this weekend.

Froggystyle
05-24-2006, 07:28 AM
We have a pretty large crew staying with us this weekend in the motorhome, and need to find a place with hookups that is still open.
I know that Windsor doesn't take reservations, so there may be a spot open there, but I don't know if they have hookups or not.
We will be in town tomorrow evening, and I need to know who to call to look for a space still open. (Last time we parked in Sbarks driveway... so I am still a rookie at mohoing in Havasu)
Anyone got any good ideas where to put the rig for the weekend with hookups?

OGShocker
05-24-2006, 07:43 AM
I can provide you with power away from the maddness. You do NOT want Havasu water in your water tank nor do I have a place for your processable details. PM me if all else fails.

BoatFloating
05-24-2006, 07:47 AM
We have a pretty large crew staying with us this weekend in the motorhome, and need to find a place with hookups that is still open.
I know that Windsor doesn't take reservations, so there may be a spot open there, but I don't know if they have hookups or not.
We will be in town tomorrow evening, and I need to know who to call to look for a space still open. (Last time we parked in Sbarks driveway... so I am still a rookie at mohoing in Havasu)
Anyone got any good ideas where to put the rig for the weekend with hookups?
Crazy Horse......

Froggystyle
05-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Crazy Horse......
Crazy Horse is all booked up and has been for a while. All they have is overflow without hookups.
I have an 8 person crew in the toter, so sewage is a must I believe.
Thanks for the offer Mark. If all else fails, at least we can have power!

dicudmore
05-24-2006, 08:09 AM
Crazy Horse is all booked up and has been for a while. All they have is overflow without hookups.
I've got a driveway and a couple spare rooms :idea:

1stepcloser
05-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Wes,
Call Black Meadow Landing. 1-800-742-8278. They are a large park, and although I quit going there a couple years ago, they would usually have sites on the majors.

TRIMM MANN
05-24-2006, 08:38 AM
I have RV access 1 mile from Windsor right off Palo Verde North

Hustler
05-24-2006, 08:57 AM
Use the camp ground rest rooms. I never use ours in the summer time.

1stepcloser
05-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Use the camp ground rest rooms. I never use ours in the summer time.
This is good advice.
I rarely use ours either, and the showers are actually pretty clean.

Todd969
05-24-2006, 09:36 AM
if you don't care about being right on the lake, Try Havasu falls on the 95. Full hookups and very nice showers\restrooms. 928-764-0050

Magic34
05-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Wes,
I know someone set up to stay at the Prospector. The guy that owns it is a boater and just bought the place. Give them a call and I think you should be able to get a spot there.
Here is a link to a thread he started.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114979&highlight=prospector

JB in so cal
05-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Wes,
Call Black Meadow Landing. 1-800-742-8278. They are a large park, and although I quit going there a couple years ago, they would usually have sites on the majors.
BML is not taking any more reservations; even though they have positive space available, they want to keep the park below max capacity.