PDA

View Full Version : Gel coat or paint shop recommendations??

frdvschvy
05-24-2006, 08:02 AM
We love our boat, and the hull is in excellent shape, but the mid 90's color scheme and graphics is getting a bit old. It looks like somebody shot their neon load all over the side of the boat :) Any body have a good recommendation of a gel coat or paint shop to talk to about udating the look? Do I have the boat re-gel coated, or painted? Any ballpark ideas of what it might cost to re-gel or paint a 21' Lavey XCS?
Thanks!

dicudmore
05-24-2006, 08:07 AM
toddnjuzz here on HB does a little glass work :wink:

selfmade
05-25-2006, 01:18 AM
I don't know how far you want to travel but theres a guy by the name of Jeremy Mensinger out of Phoenix and he is the sh*t He painted my boat and he is also doing a chopper for me right now super nice and quick also. he's also reasonable. 602-908-0964 tellhim you got the number from stan

HavasuSelect
05-25-2006, 04:44 AM
I don't know how far you want to travel but theres a guy by the name of Jeremy Mensinger out of Phoenix and he is the sh*t He painted my boat and he is also doing a chopper for me right now super nice and quick also. he's also reasonable. 602-908-0964 tellhim you got the number from stan
I've seen your boat in Havasu a couple times and I must say your painter does a hell of a job!

frdvschvy
05-25-2006, 07:47 AM
I have also seen your boat on the water, and your painter does indeed do great work. I will give Jeremy a call. Thanks!