PDA

View Full Version : Gas Price Info

Havasu Cig
05-24-2006, 08:09 AM
Just an FYI for my C&T people. Our whosale price on diesel went up 12 cents the past two days and we got hit with a 3 cent increase this morning on gas. I think we might see some more increases before the weekend hits so you might want to fill up the boat and tow rig before the increases hit the street.

andy01
05-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Just an FYI for my C&T people. Our whosale price on diesel went up 12 cents the past two days and we got hit with a 3 cent increase this morning on gas. I think we might see some more increases before the weekend hits so you might want to fill up the boat and tow rig before the increases hit the street.
Can you bring some, say 25 gallons of diesel at the old price to the river and bring say..... 70 gallons of premium for my boat at the old price? Im going out tomorrow to get my boat and coming back on friday morning so if it is there around those times it would be great.
Thanks Chris
Andy

Havasu Cig
05-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Can you bring some, say 25 gallons of diesel at the old price to the river and bring say..... 70 gallons of premium for my boat at the old price? Im going out tomorrow to get my boat and coming back on friday morning so if it is there around those times it would be great.
Thanks Chris
Andy
:)