PDA

View Full Version : Sanger Cat Info?

D. Rinaldi
09-29-2001, 03:05 PM
I just bought a 21ft sanger, alleycat?
Its been sitting for a while and a has been neglected,I've had boats before but this is my first cat. I cant seem to find any info on it or on sanger boats at all.Can anyone help with an email address? phone # ? or a place to write? I've tried to locate sanger on the net and though it comes up I cant seem to open their home page.Has anyone had any experiance with this kind of boat?I live in Maine and this is not your typical New England boat.Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.
D. Rinaldi

HammerDown
09-29-2001, 04:01 PM
D.R. Damm I could have gave ya all that info about a year ago...I was looking at a Sanger Allye Cat 23footer 1988 I belive. Anyhow what I did find out was Sanger had a stout race history,made a very strong boat with a great hull! I did talk to the manufacture,there still around (however) I belive they now make fishing boats. When I spoke to them,they even dug out some old promo stuff on the boat and sent it to me,nice people to talk to,not snobs like Eliminator I bought a 21 Daytona,great boat but there A%*H<>@s to deal with. You should post your qusetion on the Out Board Page.I don't recall but I think Sanger is out West...Good Luck...

gstark
09-30-2001, 07:09 PM
Sanger boats are manufactured in California. Their shop is visible on the south side of hwy 99 and it is located either on or adjacent to Fresno. If it isn't Fresno, then check area code lisings for Sanger, CA.

230EAGLE
11-02-2001, 10:53 AM
WE DO WORK FOR FROM TIME TO TIME. HERE IS THERE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.
SANGER BOAT MFG.
3316 E. ANNADALE
FRESNO, CA 93725
559-485-2842
GOOD LUCK!!