PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Magic Cat

Ed Arnold
12-18-2002, 08:18 AM
2002 Magic Cat, 502/502hp, Arizona Speed Fuel Injection, hu www.sleekcraft.com/pre-owned/index.htm gh stero, open-helm, dual batteries, dual ram steering, custom wheels, triple axle trailer. $65k financing available, sleek1@frontiernet.net Ed Arnold

rivernutts
12-18-2002, 08:41 AM
Ed Arnold:
2002 Magic Cat, 502/502hp, Arizona Speed Fuel Injection, hu www.sleekcraft.com/pre-owned/index.htm (http://www.sleekcraft.com/pre-owned/index.htm) gh stero, open-helm, dual batteries, dual ram steering, custom wheels, triple axle trailer. $65k financing available, sleek1@frontiernet.net Ed ArnoldHEY ED, DO YOU HAVE SOME PICS YOU CAN POST OR EMAIL TO ME? I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE MAGIC CAT AND IF I COULD FIND A NICE USED ONE AND SAVE SOME $$$$$ IT WOULD BE REAL NICE!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! RYAN RIVERNUTTS@YAHOO.COM

DogHouse
12-18-2002, 09:27 AM
www.sleekcraft.com/pre-owned/index.htm (http://www.sleekcraft.com/pre-owned/index.htm)
Then click on the "28 to 32" link on the left. There are shots of a couple different cats on the page.
-brian

HavasuDreamin'
12-18-2002, 12:04 PM
Damn Magic web site :mad: .........can't post pictures on this forum. I tried...........sorry.... :(
By the way, that is a heck of a nice cat. I really like that gel scheme and color choice. If I only had $65K frown
[ December 18, 2002, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

Reaper1
12-18-2002, 12:29 PM
Was that one of the first Magic cats made? I remember seeing pictures of it. smilespi

Ed Arnold
12-18-2002, 01:19 PM
It was one of our first, but we put an open-helm in this one. It seems like once we started doing open-helms everyone wanted them.

HavasuDreamin'
12-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Ed Arnold:
It was one of our first, but we put an open-helm in this one. It seems like once we started doing open-helms everyone wanted them.Does open helm = open bow? :confused: If so, you just killed my day dreaming. :( I don't like open bow cats no matter how practical they are. Just my personal preference.

bigq
12-18-2002, 02:18 PM
HavasuDreamin':
Ed Arnold:
It was one of our first, but we put an open-helm in this one. It seems like once we started doing open-helms everyone wanted them.Does open helm = open bow? :confused: If so, you just killed my day dreaming. :( I don't like open bow cats no matter how practical they are. Just my personal preference.If you look at the pictures of the Helm, you will see what he means. It is very open and easy to access the front underdeck, hence "Open helm". Still closed bow though. :D

DogHouse
12-18-2002, 02:19 PM
The opening to the cabin area is available in a couple of different configurations. I think he means that it's the one that's wide open to the left of the driver's station and in front of the passenger seat. It could still be a closed bow. You can resume day-dreaming now!
Of course I could be wrong!
-brian
Oops, a minute late and a dollar short, as usual... :)
[ December 18, 2002, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: DogHouse ]

bigq
12-18-2002, 02:28 PM
Hey Brian, Since you have an OB, do you have the open helm. If so do you get a lot of wind through there.
Thanks, Wayne

DogHouse
12-18-2002, 02:44 PM
Surprisingly little. There is definitely air moving around but not a full force gale. I think the opening in front is somewhat protected by the nose up attitude of the boat and relatively short bow seat area. I can leave beach towels and clothes just lying around on the floor under the deck and they never get blown out even at top speed. You know, 55 or 60.
-brian :D

bigq
12-18-2002, 02:56 PM
Damn, I just noticed the price $65k, that seems like a killer deal with that motor and 28' O' Fun. Too bad I only have 62k to spend. wink That does seem like a great price, hmmm. :D

Reaper1
12-18-2002, 03:51 PM
bigq, Maybe they'll bargain. After all it is Christmas. argue

DogHouse
12-18-2002, 04:08 PM
Also check to see if that's one of the early ones before they started using the composite fiberglass floor and hatch. If so then it's a bit heavier than the current models and should be worth a little less. Still a nice boat though! I like the gel on that boat, looks very nice.
-brian

pleasantcat
12-19-2002, 03:15 PM
i had a done deal on that boat last year and bought my daytona instead. it (THE MAGIC)drives excellent and has what i feel is a perfect cabin area for a boat that size. if you can make the deal i would buy it. jack and mitch are nice guys at sleek here in the phx area. sooo.... thumbs up unless they'll swap for my daytona???? s
[ December 19, 2002, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: pleasantcat ]

Ed Arnold
12-20-2002, 08:46 AM
Hey Bigg, give me a call and lets get together and hammer out a deal. If you want the boat you will not leave here without it. Ed Arnold