PDA

View Full Version : Picked up the Motorvation for RATNASTY today

DUECE'SDAD
05-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Thats right, i got the all motor parts back this afternoon from Marine ASSault and should begin ASSembly just after the holiday ! ! ! It ends up a whopping 433 cubes outta a 69 427 with Dart iron eagle 345cc heads, JE sportsman pistons that end up at 11.9 to 1 with eagle rods and a GM steel crank, and crane solid roller 636 lift . . . All beneath a polished littlefield 6-71 blower with a bug cather w/ a little alky ! ! ! Still have to pick up a new probshaft and i wanna put new motor plates in but im bustin tail to have her ready for the big okmulgee bash. Will post some pics up of the motor going back together and reinstalling in the ole hydro..

Infomaniac
05-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Well you didnt get all the parts dude. You forgot your head gASSkets. Good luck find a prob shaft BTW. LOL :rollside:

Carnivalride
05-25-2006, 08:53 AM
DD
So you gonna have time to do a little testing before Okmulgee? I heard Ole Probg was think'n about handin it to ya! :crossx: :crossx:
Sounds like a cool deal hopefully you can get it all done in time. :cool: :cool:
Good Luck!

DUECE'SDAD
05-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah i didnt get the gaskets, But i did stop at grand prix and get a ring compressor and some ASSembly lube . . . Call me when the gaskets are in, or if your going to the lake and i can catch a ride. . Maybe fire and tune bobs boat this coming week or weekend out at okmulgee ? ? ? I will be there when you guys do. . .
Hey carnival, progb is a nut hugger his boat wont out run yours, so there will be know way, unless my is on the trailer w/o engine, even then it will still out look his ! ! !

Carnivalride
05-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Hey carnival, progb is a nut hugger his boat wont out run yours, so there will be know way, unless my is on the trailer w/o engine, even then it will still out look his ! ! !
It might mines just a lowly little single 850 4bbl on a 454 with iron heads and a flat tappet cam. Heck it's a ski boat didn't you notice the bench seat? :p
Hope you get yours tuned in time I'd hate to see you leave it at home because you didn't think you could cover your buddies jetboat with a blown alcohol hydro. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Just mess'n with ya :)

DUECE'SDAD
05-26-2006, 05:34 AM
It will be there no matter what, its a nice lookin boat in or outta the water w/ or w/o a motor ! ! ! I will drag it down and float it if nothun else. . . say my boat has bench seat, does that mean its a family boat ? ??

Carnivalride
05-26-2006, 08:40 AM
say my boat has bench seat, does that mean its a family boat ? ??
Works for me! :D :D :D :D :D :D