PDA

View Full Version : Question for pleasantcat????

B-rad502
03-09-2002, 08:33 PM
Are you coming out to Lake Pleasant tomorrow?? We'll be out with Craig & Tonna by about 10:30. We're in a 24' Vindicator and Donnie will be out also in his 25 Daytona. Hope to see ya'!
Brad

Donnie
03-09-2002, 09:03 PM
We are ready to go..how bout it Pleasant cat?

B-rad502
03-10-2002, 07:26 PM
pleasantcat, that's a sweet looking Daytona you have there!! Didn't get to meet you in person, but now we know what boat to look for. We'll meet up next time.
Brad

pleasantcat
03-11-2002, 01:44 PM
it was good to see some of ya guys yesterday.i had my kid with me so i wasnt able to play http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif hope to see ya guys soon

Donnie
03-11-2002, 05:45 PM
Good to meet you Pleasantcat..I know how it is when there is a governor in the boat http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gifI ran mine up to 95 and started getting some serious I'm going to kick your ass looks from the wife.
See ya soon
Donnie

pleasantcat
03-12-2002, 06:09 AM
im lucky both the date and my daughter like speed but,i'ld rather not scare em y know. i only got 80 sunday. hope to go again sunday maybe even saturday evening. we'll see what the week brings.brad i'm thinking you were the guys that were saying hi as i went further in right??? sorry i didnt stop.i'll talk to you guys later..s

Craig
03-12-2002, 08:32 AM
Hey Pleasantcat, yeah that was Brad and I in his Vidicator. As soon as I saw you come in I remembered the description Rick gave of your boat. Looks good. I got the first gas tank in my boat out and the boat prep'd for replacement. Just waiting on a sheet of marine plywood that will be here Friday. Couple of weekends work, and I'll be back on the lake!!
Craig

pleasantcat
03-12-2002, 11:01 AM
craig, sorry i didn't stop i didn't know it was you guys and the girls had to raise the water level. thkx for the comps. i think i did pretty good on this boat finaly. rick & i were just talking bout that earlier. i know its alot of work. i did a new floor in my old jetboat. that was cool that advantage stepped up on the tanks http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif let me know if me & my one hand can help...

pleasantcat
03-12-2002, 11:06 AM
oh and the linex material is a good idea as well. by the way, you can buy the material yourself and save money. 1 gallon is like 50-60 bucks from napa and can be sprayed or rolled on... just thooght i'ld tell ya...

pleasantcat
03-13-2002, 07:55 AM
craig, saw those pics of the hot rod... looks great! can't wait to see it back on the water http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Charley
03-13-2002, 08:31 AM
Hey Craig what ever happend with your tanks? is that why your not out on the lake?

Charley
03-13-2002, 08:32 AM
Hey Craig what ever happend with your tanks? is that why your not out on the lake?

Slick
03-13-2002, 08:39 AM
Craig, you can call City Plywood. It's in the Deer Valley Airport area. I bought three sheets of 3/4" Marine Ply from them @ $65pp.

pleasantcat
03-13-2002, 09:40 AM
hey can anyone send me the info on getting the htm memorial decals....

B-rad502
03-13-2002, 11:30 AM
Click on the Memorial Fund on ***boat.net's front page or do a search on the cats & tunnels board. I've got my stickers, they're cool looking and a great reminder.

pleasantcat
03-13-2002, 11:40 AM
hey b-rad i couldn't find it (computer dummy on board) i tried searching memorial fund and htm memorial fund. all that came up were peoples pics of sr24's

Craig
03-13-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Charley:
I've taken lots of pictures. It appears water gets into the compartment the tanks are in. There are drain holes in the bulkheads, but there a little off the bottom of the boat and the one hole is about 1/2 blocked on the bottom with that thick gelcoat stuff they sprayed in the engine compartment. So...water gets in and can't get out. The three strips of carpet that the tanks sit on soak up the water and then electrolysis rots out the tank. Advantage still claims it isn't a design/structure flaw. Whatever, I got the two new tanks from them for free. I have sheet of marine plywood coming in tomorrow and I can start mocking everything up to put it back together. I am going to do the other tank as well. I'll shoot you a couple of pics.
Craig