PDA

View Full Version : Truth and Al Gore

OGShocker
05-24-2006, 11:39 PM
Direct video link. (http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/lnk/ny60win16080/eresources/cei/GorevideoWMV-high.wmv/play.asx)

QuickJet
05-25-2006, 12:23 AM
Gore is an idiot plain and simple. He's catering to the left with no real message, only agendas.

Old Texan
05-25-2006, 05:14 AM
Al is gonna really piss off Bill again if he messes up Hildabitch's plans......
Talk about dsyfunction, Gore and Clinton, Clinton and Gore, oh my.....

Steve 1
05-25-2006, 07:55 AM
I stopped listening to the stupid bastard when he wanted to outlaw the internal combustion engine.
Goofy Al here some advice, Put on your hemp suit and run over to China with your nonsense then on to India after the Chinese let you out of prison or the hospital for the criminally insane.
Those are the REAL polluters Mr Drughead!! And algore next invent cold fusion and room temperature superconductors if you really want to help otherwise go to hell.
You see any Azzhole can be a critic LIKE you NOW the real genius is effecting change through "PROVIDING" viable alternatives!

OGShocker
05-25-2006, 10:08 AM
CANNES, France (Reuters) - The Cannes film festival reached its halfway point on Monday, although bleary-eyed journalists and PR teams seemed to wish it was closer to the end.
Following are some snippets from on and around the Croisette, Cannes' palm-lined waterfront.
AL GORE "CARBON NEUTRAL"
A representative affiliated with "An Inconvenient Truth", a film about global warming involving former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, has stressed that the movie and Gore's tour to promote it are "carbon neutral".
Last week, Gore and his team were seen driving the 500 metres or so from a hotel to the Cannes festival headquarters in several cars. The representative said that arriving at events like photocalls and news conferences in cars was normal practice in Cannes. And Gore walked the shorter distance from another hotel to the festival for the movie's screening.

Poster X
05-25-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm sure the secret service can't run and keep up.

Schiada76
05-25-2006, 11:27 AM
That sentence right there is the closest Algore has ever been to the truth. :D :D