PDA

View Full Version : Our new boat

sigepmock
05-25-2006, 08:10 AM
Well some of you know we traded in our 21 Stealth back to Ultra with plans to step up into a new more family friendly boat that could handle the Havasu chop. We tried to keep it quiet but that didn't work so here it is our new ride:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495Pontoon1-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495truck_pontoon.jpg
Does it count as at Cat or Tunnel ?
It needs a little love after being in drystorage in a field for 6 months but I think it will come around. We'll be sharing this with the Phuggits so if you see us out there stop by for a cold beverage, we promise to have all the spider webs cleaned off by then.
Chris :D

SoCalHD
05-25-2006, 08:39 AM
SWEET!!!!!!!
2 questions though..........
#1- As tall as you and your wife are, how are ya going to fit under that bimmni???
and
#2- When do you want me to come over to help sharpen the sponsons???? :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
05-25-2006, 08:50 AM
SWEET!!!!!!!
2 questions though..........
#1- As tall as you and your wife are, how are ya going to fit under that bimmni???
and
#2- When do you want me to come over to help sharpen the sponsons???? :crossx: :crossx:
Yeah the 1970 camper shell top is history, we've got so new bimini's on the way.... :yuk:
and as far as the pontoons...I'm welding together the Mad Max fiberglass killing Spikes of Death this weekend :crossx: :crossx:
I'll probably need your help mounting them up in a week ot two.
Also if anybody has some left over stereo parts laying around...I'm looking....I have the 1000Watt RF 12" and some 6 1/2's but with all this room it would be a shame not to load it up :D
I think Curtis even has a generator we can mount in this thing to run the blender :crossx:

dicudmore
05-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Yeah the 1970 camper shell top is history, we've got so new bimini's on the way.... :yuk:
and as far as the pontoons...I'm welding together the Mad Max fiberglass killing Spikes of Death this weekend :crossx: :crossx:
I'll probably need your help mounting them up in a week ot two.
Also if anybody has some left over stereo parts laying around...I'm looking....I have the 1000Watt RF 12" and some 6 1/2's but with all this room it would be a shame not to load it up :D
I think Curtis even has a generator we can mount in this thing to run the blender :crossx:
this is sounding like fun...
don't load it with too much stereo though. 50HP ain't gonna push it too fast on a light day :wink:

sigepmock
05-25-2006, 08:58 AM
this is sounding like fun...
don't load it with too much stereo though. 50HP ain't gonna push it too fast on a light day :wink:
Yeah I hear you.....anybody got an extra 300X laying around they don't need :crossx:

Magic34
05-25-2006, 09:01 AM
What happened with the Ultra deal? Is that one still on?

MrsSigEpMock
05-25-2006, 09:02 AM
To mix baby formula of course! :p

sigepmock
05-25-2006, 09:03 AM
What happened with the Ultra deal? Is that one still on?
We're just gonna put Ultra stickers on this one for a few months :crossx: :D

Evo22
05-25-2006, 09:24 AM
looks good chris I might have some stereo equipment layin around you can have

Mrs. casean
05-25-2006, 09:51 AM
Big Baller :crossx: That's gonna be a fun ride till the new boat gets done! I'll keep my ears open for the blender to turn on and I'll be ready w/ my cup :220v: We use to have a pontoon years a go we'd all pile in on, we had a generator, huge system, and a keg it was such a blast! We only went about 5 mph, but it was sooo fun in the time it took for us to get to the sandbar from crazy horse! Oh the days of the pontoon! :crossx: Congrats on the pontoon! Are you putting it in the water this weekend?

TOBTEK
05-25-2006, 10:11 AM
GOOD DEAL CHRIS! you will have more fun with then a new boat! dont have to stress about scratches and where you park it!!!!!!! insurance is a little better im sure as well :p
AND, now you have the $$$$$ for the Rhino shocks :rollside:

MrsSigEpMock
05-25-2006, 10:17 AM
GOOD DEAL CHRIS!
AND, now you have the $$$$$ for the Rhino shocks :rollside:
Beware: Lurking Wife.... :devil:

MrsSigEpMock
05-25-2006, 10:19 AM
Are you putting it in the water this weekend?
We have, excuse me, Chris has a lot of work to do on the toon. and the tags aren't on the boat so no water this weekend. maybe next, but def. on Father's day WE.

dicudmore
05-25-2006, 10:32 AM
We have, excuse me, Chris has a lot of work to do on the toon. and the tags aren't on the boat so no water this weekend. maybe next, but def. on Father's day WE.
let me know if you guys need a hand with it...
we will be in the channel on Todd's pontoon, its like a floating cooler, you can't beat it :cool: Come on down

Mrs. casean
05-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Well Chris better get to work then :D We'll be in Parker For Fathers Day weekend... you can launch there if you want :D Well you can if you're out early Saturday morning and decide to come on the water, give us a call :D You are welcome w/ us!

sigepmock
05-25-2006, 12:45 PM
looks good chris I might have some stereo equipment layin around you can have
Thanks Brian, I take anything you got :crossx:

sigepmock
05-25-2006, 12:49 PM
let me know if you guys need a hand with it...
we will be in the channel on Todd's pontoon, its like a floating cooler, you can't beat it :cool: Come on down
Thanks Dan, we might a trip down to the channel to check it out. We'll keep an eye for you guys.
Thanks too Linds.....We'll give you guys a call when we roll into town Sat. This weekend is the no stress weekend.....so we're playing it by ear. Thanks for the offer again.
Hopefully this pontoon will be a good cruiser for us and the Phuggits with the babies....Lauren and her cousin Connor(Little Phuggit) should be right at home on the pontoon.....
New boat????/What new boat??? :crossx: This is it.....

sigepmock
05-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Beware: Lurking Wife.... :devil:
Damn busted........ Toby we'll have to talk later :crossx:

dicudmore
05-25-2006, 06:04 PM
that looks like it will work...