PDA

View Full Version : I'm so f'ing pissed off!

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:18 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
****ing cocksucking mice chewed my ****ing modem powercord wire!
****ing ISP says I have to buy a new one cuz it wasn't their fault what the ****? it's not my ****ing fault either! ****! **** ****! and btw I ****ing hate the asterisk censor on here F U C K!!!!! :mad:
I'm here by myself got nobody to scream at ... had to vent it somehow ... just click away now ... I'll get over it :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:20 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

ratso
05-25-2006, 02:20 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
****ing cocksucking mice chewed my ****ing modem powercord wire!
****ing ISP says I have to buy a new one cuz it wasn't their fault what the ****? it's not my ****ing fault either! ****! **** ****! and btw I ****ing hate the asterisk censor on here F U C K!!!!! :mad:
I'm here by myself got nobody to scream at ... had to vent it somehow ... just click away now ... I'll get over it :rolleyes:
I didn't know Canada had mice... only penguins and polar bears.

RiverDave
05-25-2006, 02:21 PM
I think if you have rodents chewing threw cables.. Maybe the cable would be the least of the problems?
RD

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
I didn't know mice sucked cocks.

572Daytona
05-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Does Canada have Radio Shack or the equivalent? If so, bring in the modem/power supply and they should be able to set you up with a universal power supply that will work with it. I have several of them that have replaced power supplies that have blown out. It should be cheaper than buying a new modem.

Cheap Thrills
05-25-2006, 02:24 PM
cut out the chewed part and splice it back together. be sure the striped wire matches. may be a stripe, could be a ridge, or in the case of an AC out transformer it wont matter. the rectifier is in the modem.
C.T. :wink:

572Daytona
05-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh, and tell Brown to stop leaving dropping cheese on the ground and maybe you won't have a mice problem :)

h2oski2fast
05-25-2006, 02:26 PM
That's not shit. UPS lost a bunch of parts to my boat........ talk about F U C K I N G pissed, I am right now.

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:29 PM
Hey... I have an idea...
It involves a 115v male plug, some wire, a step-up transformer, ... and some cheese. :idea:

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:30 PM
I think if you have rodents chewing threw cables.. Maybe the cable would be the least of the problems?
RD
it's been a long struggle here at this "3 years new" building. 4 mice are dead. Traps were removed today. That's how I discovered the chewed wires. Everytime I think the problem has been solved the little shitters come back. I sure as hell ain't feeding them (other than wire casings :rolleyes: ).
So now when I replace the powercord how do I protect it from happening again? Anyone? Put it up high? Place sticky traps directly on the wires? Both?

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:31 PM
cut out the chewed part and splice it back together. be sure the striped wire matches. may be a stripe, could be a ridge, or in the case of an AC out transformer it wont matter. the rectifier is in the modem.
What do I look like to you? An electrician? :D

spectras only
05-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Don't have problem with mice in my house , but the damn cats chewing on my cords . Maybe I should have mice for my cats to chew on :rollside:

FMluvswater
Does Canada have Radio Shack or the equivalent? If so, bring in the modem/power supply and they should be able to set you up with a universal power supply that will work with it. I have several of them that have replaced power supplies that have blown out. It should be cheaper than buying a new modem.
The modem still works (duh FM obviously you're posting :rolleyes: ) but I'm concerned about a fire hazard. ISP customer service phone person told me to go into their retail store with the chewed powercord/adapter and purchase the replacement.

Her454
RD
ROTFLMAO........Other than the complete shock of FM saying the word **** repeatedly, I couldn't help but picture this huge rat chewing on her wires and thinking she's got bigger problems than that..................... :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:34 PM
So now when I replace the powercord how do I protect it from happening again? Anyone? Put it up high? Place sticky traps directly on the wires? Both?
Tape the wires to the wall. Mice can climb real well but mostly they don't. For the most part, they just walk around the perimeter of the room.
lmao! :D

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Don't have problem with mice in my house , but the damn cats chewing on my cords .
Maybe you and FM need to get together on this.

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Don't have problem with mice in my house , but the damn cats chewing on my cords . Maybe I should have mice for my cats to chew on :rollside:
If they'd let me have any pets here I'd pick a big frigging mouse hungry snake. :devil:

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:37 PM
If they'd let me have any pets here I'd pick a big frigging mouse hungry snake. :devil:
That's how Her454 handled her mouce problem. :cool:

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:37 PM
That's not shit. UPS lost a bunch of parts to my boat........ talk about F U C K I N G pissed, I am right now.
I'm sorry. That sucks too.

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Tape the wires to the wall. Mice can climb real well but mostly they don't. For the most part, they just walk around the perimeter of the room.
Thanks, Tom I'll do that.

Cheap Thrills
05-25-2006, 02:39 PM
NO ! hence the detailed instructions. Now get out your roll of electrical tape from the junk drawer in the kitchen and get on it :D

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah right she didn't! :D

Ziggy
05-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Whoa FM........I never heard such colorful words from your keyboard.....LOL It almost sounds like you're mad or something ;) :D
Lots of replacement power supplies available at most any store that sells electronics......maybe even look for a Computer parts place. I found a power supply for a flatscreen at a place like that for pennies on the dollar.

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:41 PM
NO ! hence the detailed instructions. Now get out your roll of electrical tape from the junk drawer in the kitchen and get on it :D
What's it look like? :confused: Is it the one with numbers on it?

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Now get out your roll of electrical tape from the junk drawer in the kitchen and get on it :D
Right. ... and if she doesn't have any electrical tape, she can always go to the roll of duct she tapes her nipples with when she masturbates. There's nothing like ripping a couple of tape patches off your tits at the point of orgasm.
... or so I've been told.

Ziggy
05-25-2006, 02:43 PM
You guys spell mouse funny up yonder :D :D

topless
05-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Seems you have had rodent problems for quite a while now. Maybe it's time to move or stop leaving food out. :idea:

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Whoa FM........I never heard such colorful words from your keyboard.....LOL It almost sounds like you're mad or something ;) :D
Lots of replacement power supplies available at most any store that sells electronics......maybe even look for a Computer parts place. I found a power supply for a flatscreen at a place like that for pennies on the dollar.
Me and those colorful words are not precisely strangers but I very rarely get that friendly with them either. I was really mad. Still mad just the pressure's been released. Gotta love the colorful words for that much alone. :cool:
I'm not much for shopping around (I hate shopping). ISP told me go to their retail store that's where I'm going cuz at least I know they'll have a replacement for me. Unlikely to get it for the cheapest price though - oh well.

Cheap Thrills
05-25-2006, 02:47 PM
What's it look like? :confused: Is it the one with numbers on it?
Noooo thats a label maker not electrical tape ya silly goose :D
I'll meet ya in messenger and you can bust my chops there too.

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Seems you have had rodent problems for quite a while now. Maybe it's time to move or stop leaving food out. :idea:
I do not leave food out. Ever. If I could afford to move I would. Can't find any place for same price and there will be no changes to my financial circumstances - fixed income. Great advice though Ali. Thanks.

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Right. ... and if she doesn't have any electrical tape, she can always go to the roll of duct she tapes her nipples with when she masturbates. There's nothing like ripping a couple of tape patches off your tits at the point of orgasm.
Sometimes I forget how deeply disturbed you can be. :D

topless
05-25-2006, 02:53 PM
I do not leave food out. Ever. If I could afford to move I would. Can't find any place for same price and there will be no changes to my financial circumstances - fixed income. Great advice though Ali. Thanks.I was being a smart ass. :crossx:

Cheap Thrills
05-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Oh Damnit man youre killin me over here. too funny :D

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Noooo thats a label maker not electrical tape ya silly goose :D
I'll meet ya in messenger and you can bust my chops there too.
I appreciate the offer but I think I'm gonna get the hell off the net and unplug the chewed cord. :220v:
I can still play Sims.

RAMROD
05-25-2006, 02:55 PM
I was being a smart ass. :crossx:
:)

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 02:57 PM
I was being a smart ass. :crossx:
No shit, eh? :D

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 02:57 PM
I appreciate the offer but I think I'm gonna get the hell off the net and unplug the chewed cord. :220v:
I can still play Sims.
FM, that cord is a low voltage cord. You don't have to worry about getting hurt by the power it carries.

dicudmore
05-25-2006, 03:00 PM
wow, I've never seen FM type like that...
FM just wanted to offer my condolences for your power cord and hopefully you won't have to leave us for any extended periods due to the unthoughtful acts of the rat baztards :cool:
AND, I hope we can lighten your mood a little bit this afternoon

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 03:00 PM
FM, that cord is a low voltage cord. You don't have to worry about getting hurt by the power it carries.
It isn't a fire hazard? :confused:

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Not at those power levels. If your internet is working, you know it's not shorting out.

Cheap Thrills
05-25-2006, 03:04 PM
It isn't a fire hazard? :confused:
I wouldn't concider it a big fire hazard they are internally fused so if it does short it'll blow the fuse instead of creating enough heat to start a fire.

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 03:05 PM
wow, I've never seen FM type like that...
FM just wanted to offer my condolences for your power cord and hopefully you won't have to leave us for any extended periods due to the unthoughtful acts of the rat baztards :cool:
AND, I hope we can lighten your mood a little bit this afternoon
Thanks, Dan. I'm still mad about the cord but I've already laughed at my earlier temper tantrum. I've already laughed at some of the posts on here too. Maybe that's why I came here to freak out cuz I knew I wouldn't be "allowed" to stay that upset. Laughter is good. :smile:

topless
05-25-2006, 03:06 PM
I think the whole thing started when FM was having problems with her mouse and when buying a new one was suggested, she went to the pet store. Silly FM.

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Not at those power levels. If your internet is working, you know it's not shorting out.
So I can let it slide for a bit? A couple days? A month? Keep using it until I can't? :confused: If it doesn't require immediate replacement then I'd rather wait.

dicudmore
05-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks, Dan. I'm still mad about the cord but I've already laughed at my earlier temper tantrum. I've already laughed at some of the posts on here too. Maybe that's why I came here to freak out cuz I knew I wouldn't be "allowed" to stay that upset. Laughter is good. :smile:
excellent...glad we could all be of assistance :cool: :smile:

FMluvswater
05-25-2006, 03:11 PM
I think the whole thing started when FM was having problems with her mouse and when buying a new one was suggested, she went to the pet store. Silly FM.
So that was the wrong thing to do? :confused: But my ***boat friends told me to! :cry:

topless
05-25-2006, 03:13 PM
So that was the wrong thing to do? :confused: But my ***boat friends told me to! :cry:
NEVER trust HB friends.

HM
05-25-2006, 03:15 PM
NEVER trust HB friends.
Unless you are doing the hibbity jibbity with them....right? :)

topless
05-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Unless you are doing the hibbity jibbity with them....right? :)Right and then you can blackmail them so I guess the proper thing to do is.............DO EM ALL. :crossx:

NorCal Gameshow
05-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Why does FM being mad at a mouse, make me smile ? :crossx: :D

topless
05-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Why does FM being mad at a mouse, make me smile ? :crossx: :DCuz she says **** alot.

NorCal Gameshow
05-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Cuz she says **** alot.
if it was you or H454, it would be just another day on ***boat :D

clownpuncher
05-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Nice f-bomb there FM :)
Try introducing that mother ****ing cable ****ing eating ****wad of a rodent to your printer next time
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/536Printer_jammed.bmp
That'll teach the little rat bastard ****head bitch little ****ing pest :p

canuck1
05-25-2006, 06:15 PM
This post is completely useless without pics......

Jbb
05-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Hey... I have an idea...
It involves a 115v male plug, some wire, a step-up transformer, ... and some cheese. :idea:
Mouse Fondue?

topless
05-25-2006, 06:23 PM
if it was you or H454, it would be just another day on ***boat :D
I practice the word daily just in case. You never know who you'll run into on the freeway. :crossx: