PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol in the Channel

shadow
05-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Just heard they are posting signs as we speak.
No alcohol out of your boat,From what i hear the signs say something to the affect that no alcohol permitted on land in the channel.

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 03:17 PM
No open container in the channel???!!!! :eek:
How are we supposed to have any fun? Do they think we like being close to the water, or something? :confused:

Mrs. casean
05-25-2006, 03:21 PM
how they going to test a mixed drink? :cool:
Put it in a soda can :)

Not So Fast
05-25-2006, 03:22 PM
No alcohol out of your boat,From what i hear the signs say something to the affect that no alcohol permitted on land in the channel.
I thought the council was deadlocked at 3 to 3 on the alcohol issue??? :confused: :confused: NSF

RiverDave
It's amazing to me to watch our freedom's continuously erode away becuase of a select few. It's also amazing to me that more people aren't not only pissed about those freedoms being taken away, but at the select few responsible for the problems. :(
RD

1stepcloser
Might help to keep the hoodlums that come down to the water, drink all day then leave all their trash behind.
I usually chill in or on my boat most of the time anyway.
Whats up darryl? see yo tomorrow night?

shadow
05-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Keep in mind this is second hand info,You can drink in the water or on your boat but not on the land.

Kachina26
05-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Keep in mind this is second hand info,You can drink in the water or on your boat but not on the land.
So, just how far in the water do you have to be? Ankle deep?

blackcloud75
05-25-2006, 03:37 PM
I thought the council was deadlocked at 3 to 3 on the alcohol issue??? :confused: :confused: NSF
Aren't councils supposed to be 5 person seats?????

Kilrtoy
05-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Stop Spreading Rumors...
Take A Test Drive And Find Out For Sure...
Uill Send The Wife Down Now

Todd969
05-25-2006, 03:42 PM
They also put one of those big flashing signs on the 95 and Industrial that says " Boating laws will be strictly enforced ".

Grave3737
05-25-2006, 03:42 PM
There was always a city ordinance that you couldnt drink in city parks just now they will enforce it

Kilrtoy
05-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Todd Get Off Your Azz And Go And Confirm Or Deny This

CityGuy
05-25-2006, 03:55 PM
It's true --
Here is the message I just forwarded to the media:
Please be advised that the Lake Havasu City Police Department will be enforcing City Code 11.06.390, Alcohol Prohibited, at London Bridge Beach beginning Friday, May 26, 2006. Officers will seek voluntary compliance on alcohol possession and consumption prior to taking enforcement action. Signs are posted at both entrances and those visitors who come by water will be advised. Since the Bridgewater Channel is a public recreation area, those people of legal drinking age may consume alcohol from non-glass containers while standing in the water or sitting on/in a moored (beached) boat. This enforcement policy is similar to one enacted when Rotary Community Park was opened.
Lake Havasu City Ordinance 11.06.390 Alcohol Prohibited states:
No person may possess or consume alcoholic beverages at any time in any city park except pursuant to group use permit issued by the director.
Charlie Cassens
Communications & Intergovernmental Affairs
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
928-854-4212
928-486-8879 c

Phat Matt
05-25-2006, 03:57 PM
It's true --
Please be advised that the Lake Havasu City Police Department will be enforcing City Code 11.06.390, Alcohol Prohibited, at London Bridge Beach beginning Friday, May 26, 2006. Officers will seek voluntary compliance on alcohol possession and consumption prior to taking enforcement action. Signs are posted at both entrances and those visitors who come by water will be advised. Since the Bridgewater Channel is a public recreation area, those people of legal drinking age may consume alcohol from non-glass containers while standing in the water or sitting on/in a moored (beached) boat. This enforcement policy is similar to one enacted when Rotary Community Park was opened.
No person may possess or consume alcoholic beverages at any time in any city park except pursuant to group use permit issued by the director.
Charlie Cassens
928-854-4212
928-486-8879 c
Similar to Rotary? I have had to throw away my beer while in my boat when I was beach near there. :confused:

Jordy
05-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Great, more semantics. You can drink while standing in the water, but not on the beach??? How is that going to solve anything?? Now the people that are supposedly being targeted will just move into the water and still throw their shit back up on the beach. :notam:
So do you have to have both feet in the water or is one sufficient??? :idea:

phebus
05-25-2006, 04:00 PM
From what I understood after attending one of the council meetings, was that not all of the channel area was considered a city park, and that (at the time of the meeting) the city didn't have jurisdiction to enforce drinking laws for both sides of the channel.
Cityguy, has that changed?

phebus
05-25-2006, 04:01 PM
So do you have to have both feet in the water or is one sufficient??? :idea:
You do the Hokey Pokey, and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about :)

Wet Dream
05-25-2006, 04:02 PM
It's true --
those people of legal drinking age may consume alcohol from non-glass containers while standing in the water or sitting on/in a moored (beached) boat.
Ok, so stand in the water. Guess that ends that uproar.

Kilrtoy
05-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Wife is on the phone as we speak and she is in the channel and she says
NO SIGNS POSTED
NO SIGNS POSTED

Todd969
05-25-2006, 04:15 PM
NO SIGNS POSTED
NO SIGNS POSTED
Where? I just ran down to Rotary. Didn't see any new signs at the channel entrance.
You owe me an ice water. :)

Todd969
05-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Did I mention it is FREAKIN' hot too.

HM
05-25-2006, 04:16 PM
NO SIGNS POSTED
NO SIGNS POSTED
Da plane, boss, da plane!

schlepy
05-25-2006, 04:17 PM
just another way for havasu to make some more money.

phebus
05-25-2006, 04:18 PM
NO SIGNS POSTED
NO SIGNS POSTED
Then tell her to have a beer while she's there :)

shadow
05-25-2006, 04:23 PM
It's true --
Charlie Cassens
928-854-4212
928-486-8879 c
Kilr,tell her to look alittle harder.Signs are posted at both entrances.

CornWater
05-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Pipe down ther turbo....
:rollside:

Grave3737
05-25-2006, 04:29 PM
of course its just for more money hell its a class one misdemeanor and they will charge for the fine about 400 to 600 dollars and 2 days in jail if you cant pay it all right away if you are arrested

HMF'er
05-25-2006, 04:58 PM
It's true --
Charlie Cassens
928-854-4212
928-486-8879 c
So, if I interpret this press release correctly: It's unlawful to possess and consume alcoholic beverages in the channel unless you're standing in the water or on a boat??
To me, that means that those who walk down to the channel with their coolers and don't have a boat, must put their cooler in the water or hold their supply so as to not be in violation.

Focker
05-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Fock Party At Darrells Instead

framer1
05-25-2006, 05:03 PM
It's amazing to me to watch our freedom's continuously erode away becuase of a select few. It's also amazing to me that more people aren't not only pissed about those freedoms being taken away, but at the select few responsible for the problems. :(
RD
Can't smoke, can't drink it always amazes me that more people don't care that we are slowly losing our rights. It just seems to never end. Your boat to loud, your not wearing a helmet, your seatbelt not on, don't have a drink in public, don't walk home from a bar because now your drunk in public even though there is no taxis in town. Just ranting :mad:

slink
05-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Just another reason we prefer to kick it old school down in Parker. Havasu can kick rocks.
SU John......Parker sucks, I repeat, Parker sucks, stay away.

Not So Fast
05-25-2006, 05:16 PM
Aren't councils supposed to be 5 person seats?????
Councilman Bob Crabtree quit right before the meeting as i understand it, therefore a 3 to 3 tie. It aint Mayberry Andy, I'll tell you that for sure :rollside: NSF

slink
05-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Here is how you beat them. Have someone go apply for a permit for "HB online group" pursuant to their code 11.06.390. Make sure we have at least one white person, one hispanic, one african american and throw in a a few gay/lesbians. When they deny the permit we bring in the ACLU, Rev Jessie and his buddy Al, the rainbow coalition and whatever other civil liberty movement wants to join, and sue the shit out of the city til they pull the signs :) :)

Havasu Cig
05-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Another reason to stay away from the Channel.
A little off topic but I just got a notice from LHC code enforcement that you can't have any exterior lights on your house brighter than 25 watts. That is like a freaking night light!!! Just though I would bring up another stupid law the city has. I thought I wanted to move out there, but I am having second thoughts.:rolleyes:

Ziggy
05-25-2006, 05:32 PM
HavasuLuvrs post this morning fit right into this deal....we complained and asked that current laws be enforced......So here we have it :D Careful what we ask for..........
Be happy to share an ice cold h2o from my cooler..........on a non-holiday weekend. Rare I got much of any booze on my boat.
Y'all be safe out there this weekend, we all want to hear fun stories not incidents :)

Kilrtoy
05-25-2006, 05:39 PM
You are gonna have too post these signs...
Three people cant find any sign saying anything and one of the people is a shop owner....
This will kill his business.....
They all looked independant of each other .....
WHAT ENTRANCE

Havasu Cig
05-25-2006, 05:44 PM
You are gonna have too post these signs...
Three people cant find any sign saying anything and one of the people is a shop owner....
This will kill his business.....
They all looked independant of each other .....
WHAT ENTRANCE
This will definitely hurt the retail alcohol sales from the stores in the Channel, but I don't think the city cares.

Parker Dreamin
05-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Am I missing something.. you can not drink while on the street other places, why would it be legal to drink while in the channel (not in the water ) Help a Parker brother out.....

Havasu Cig
05-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Am I missing something.. you can not drink while on the street other places, why would it be legal to drink while in the channel (not in the water ) Help a Parker brother out.....
It has always been legal. It was nice to able to stand on the beach with some friends and have a beer. This will really suck in the colder months when standing in the water is not an option. Makes the pontoon boat even that much better though... :rolleyes:

Flying Tiger
05-25-2006, 05:53 PM
RD
As the popularity of LH increased,, we saw this coming.

Parker Dreamin
05-25-2006, 05:56 PM
It has always been legal. It was nice to able to stand on the beach with some friends and have a beer. This will really suck in the colder months when standing in the water is not an option. Makes the pontoon boat even that much better though... :rolleyes:
Lake Havasu City Police Department will be enforcing City Code 11.06.390, Alcohol Prohibited,------ So are you saying that this Code never used to apply in the channel? or is this a new code they just put into place today ? Or did this code used to be un-enforceable in the channel? or did the LE just look the other way and enforce it when they wanted too....Help me out here...

THOR
05-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Just another reason we prefer to kick it old school down in Parker. Havasu can kick rocks.
Exactly, everyone should go to Parker. F Havasu. That place sucks. Dont go there.

Havasu Cig
05-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Lake Havasu City Police Department will be enforcing City Code 11.06.390, Alcohol Prohibited,------ So are you saying that this Code never used to apply in the channel? or is this a new code they just put into place today ? Or did this code used to be un-enforceable in the channel? or did the LE just look the other way and enforce it when they wanted too....Help me out here...
I don't know if it is a new code or if they are now extending enforcement to the Channel. I did not know that the Channel was considered a state park, and I have never heard of alcohol possesion being illegal on the beach. I have been aware of glass containers being illegal for a long time now, and I am sure that the L.E. I have talked to ever the years would have mentioned alcohol being illegal if it was.

LHC30Victory
05-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Everybody sing along now:
"Signs,signs - everywhere a sign, ....cant do this, cant do that, cant you read the sign?"

Parker Dreamin
05-25-2006, 06:33 PM
I don't know if it is a new code or if they are now extending enforcement to the Channel. I did not know that the Channel was considered a state park, and I have never heard of alcohol possesion being illegal on the beach. I have been aware of glass containers being illegal for a long time now, and I am sure that the L.E. I have talked to ever the years would have mentioned alcohol being illegal if it was.
I think they just look the other way.. Kind of like on big weekends, say the 4th of July down at the beach in CA.. it is illegal to have an open container but they dont enforce it.
But Parker does suck, they enforce every code, and **** with everybody, so I would stay away from there if you dont like Havasu.....

Havasu_Dreamin
05-25-2006, 06:57 PM
I did not know that the Channel was considered a state park
I don't think the channel is a State Park but it is considered the City Park. All of the channel I think is considered London Bridge Beach which is listed as a City Park.
Unless something ahs changed and the City's website has not been updated here (http://ci.lake-havasu-city.az.us/Lake_Havasu_City/Title_11/06/390.html) is the entire code that is referenced in an earlier post:
Chapter 11.06 LEISURE SERVICES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Section 11.06.390 Alcohol prohibited--Exceptions.
A. No person may possess or consume alcoholic beverages at any time in any city park except pursuant to group use permit issued by the director.
B. The city clerk shall accept no special event liquor license application from any person which application seeks authorization to sell alcoholic beverages on the grounds of any city park.
C. The city manager, by regulation, may designate a park or parks as exempt from the provisions of subsections (A) and (B) of this section; provided, however, that no such regulation shall be deemed effective unless first ratified by action of the city council.
D. The director shall cause all parks which are not the subject of a regulation enacted pursuant to subsection (C) of this section, to be posted with appropriate signs prohibiting the possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages. (Ord. 92-377, 1992: Ord. 90-338 ยง 2 (part), 1990)

Boatcop
05-25-2006, 07:08 PM
They also put one of those big flashing signs on the 95 and Industrial that says " Boating laws will be strictly enforced ".
You'll see these signs all over the State, near boating recreation areas. It's a joint effort with AZGFD, ADOT, and local governments to raise awareness and maybe help keep some people alive this weekend. (And all Holiday Weekends)

Parker Dreamin
05-25-2006, 07:14 PM
You'll see these signs all over the State, near boating recreation areas. It's a joint effort with AZGFD, ADOT, and local governments to raise awareness and maybe help keep some people alive this weekend. (And all Holiday Weekends)
all for the LE.. keep up the great work BC.... you do a great job in Parker.

FullUp
05-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Alan, you cannot stop the weeding out of the gene pool, just slow it down a little. :rolleyes:

2Driver
05-25-2006, 07:37 PM
I agree it's sort of an ill attempt to try to control things.
I guess they figure the sensible drinkers will have a drink or 2 in the their boats or in the water and the Human trash that like to over party, fight, litter and be belligerent will get a wake up call and go away. If that works I guess it is the lesser of two evils.
I moved to LHC in 84 when you could grab a beer and drive your jeep in the water at Mudshark beach. Lot's changed. With popularity comes people and with poeple comes issues and more rules. LHC has been allowed to get out of control so it's natural you will see some more changes.

BajaMike
05-25-2006, 07:47 PM
What's the big deal???:confused:
You've never been able to walk around the city or on the sidewalk of the channel with an open container..... :idea:
So, you have to be in your boat or in the water...... :cry:
Big f'n deal....
It's not Bourbon Street.....:D
:argue:

Parker Dreamin
05-25-2006, 08:10 PM
What's the big deal???:confused:
You've never been able to walk around the city or on the sidewalk of the channel with an open container..... :idea:
So, you have to be in your boat or in the water...... :cry:
Big f'n deal....
that is kind of my point and why I was asking some ? about it....

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:24 PM
I think the point is that for as long as anyone can remember it HAS been like Bourbon Street and the city would like it to be like Sesamee Street:D
The city wants the channel less rowdy and this will likely do it.
Have fun out there, oh yeah I will be out there tomorrow. Woo Hoo :rollside:

Phat Matt
05-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I think the point is that for as long as anyone can remember it HAS been like Bourbon Street and the city would like it to be like Sesamee Street:D
The city wants the channel less rowdy and this will likely do it.
Have fun out there, oh yeah I will be out there tomorrow. Woo Hoo :rollside:
See you there sucka! :)

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 09:24 PM
See you there sucka! :)
U know it....I already plugged my transom light in. :rollside:

Phat Matt
05-25-2006, 09:25 PM
U know it....I already plugged my transom light in. :rollside:
Sweet. I think I am going to have to stop by Guitar Center tomorrow to get some stuff. :D

DRMCAT
05-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Matt, we will see you out there tomorrow.

DILLIGAF
05-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Havasu....You guys can keep it....lol

Phat Matt
05-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Matt, we will see you out there tomorrow.
We won't be in town until around 6pm. How about you?

DRMCAT
05-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Leaving the IE @ 7:30A.M., gotta spend at least one day in the channel, then it's off to topock for the weekend.
We will look for ya. Need some more dance club photos...........

Phat Matt
05-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Leaving the IE @ 7:30A.M., gotta spend at least one day in the channel, then it's off to topock for the weekend.
We will look for ya. Need some more dance club photos...........
I think we can work on that. :)

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 12:42 AM
I cant see this enforced and upheld in a court of law,
But then again this is az what do I know

RiverRatMike
05-26-2006, 12:59 AM
there is going to be alot of tickets writen this weekend!

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 01:07 AM
there is going to be alot of tickets writen this weekend!
There will be alot of tickets beaten this weekend also

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-26-2006, 01:11 AM
WTF

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 01:17 AM
WTF
where have you been

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-26-2006, 01:19 AM
where have you been
work has had me busy, but I will be in havasu tomorrow :)

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 01:22 AM
work has had me busy, but I will be in havasu tomorrow :)
No shit you have been MIA for months

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-26-2006, 01:23 AM
No shit you have been MIA for months
things have slowed alittle at the office so I took tomorrow off so I can get out of here at noon.

Havasu Luvr
05-26-2006, 05:11 AM
things have slowed alittle at the office so I took tomorrow off so I can get out of here at noon.
:hammerhea :eek: :2purples: :D right ! ! (wink) I've heard that plenty of times

AzMandella
05-26-2006, 06:39 AM
I cant see this enforced and upheld in a court of law,
But then again this is az what do I know
From what I get the channel(atleast the beach to the street) is a city park.And I don't know of any city parks(In Tucson or Pheonix) that allow alcohol without a permit.It seems to me that the law has been there for a long time but they chose not to enforce it,and since they have closed the sandbar on holiday's because it was getting out of hand,and now all the rowdies have moved to the channel and there not going to let it get out of hand like the sandbar.So with that being said they will have no problem enforcing it if they want to and it will hold up in court of law.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-26-2006, 06:43 AM
:hammerhea :eek: :2purples: :D right ! ! (wink) I've heard that plenty of times
I will see you in havasu

Havasu Luvr
05-26-2006, 06:45 AM
I will see you in havasu
You can count on that
:D

Not So Fast
05-26-2006, 07:27 AM
From what I get the channel(atleast the beach to the street) is a city park.And I don't know of any city parks(In Tucson or Pheonix) that allow alcohol without a permit.It seems to me that the law has been there for a long time but they chose not to enforce it,and since they have closed the sandbar on holiday's because it was getting out of hand,and now all the rowdies have moved to the channel and there not going to let it get out of hand like the sandbar.So with that being said they will have no problem enforcing it if they want to and it will hold up in court of law.
You hit the nail on the head. The paper this morning showed a guy putting up new signs. It also stated that the city manager has given direction to the Police Dept to ENFORCE EXISTING laws such as no alcohol in public parks and you can bet your butt it will be enforced and you will be fined and prosecuted IMO, this is exactly what most people on here said to do instead of making new laws, enforce the laws in place. I for one think it will help, problem I see is what do they do in the instance of in front of the new condos on the north end, is that considered public park ? :idea: Come on, we all knew this was coming didnt we? It will be like that at the ramps and on the water also, so boat sober and dont be a jerk. The noise thing does SUCK though :D Be safe, PEACE! NSF

CityGuy
05-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Just a quick post to clarify this issue.
The alcohol ban applies to city parks. Rotary Park has always been a city park and has always been alcohol-free. London Bridge Beach (formerly 'State Beach') was purchased from the state by the city a couple of years ago. Our city manager has directed the acting police chief to actively enforce the code with respect to alcohol in city parks, and London Bridge Beach is now a city park. You can still legally drink on the eastern (golf course side) shore of the Channel, as it is under state lease by the London Bridge Resort and they can grant "permission" for their visitors to consume alcohol on property under their control. You can also consume alcohol (assuming legal age and no glass container) while in the water or on a boat that is beached on the shore at London Bridge Beach. To my knowledge, there are no alcohol restrictions in the north end of the Channel on either side.
Have a great weekend.
Charlie

CityGuy
05-26-2006, 07:36 AM
FYI --
London Bridge Beach is the area on the western shore (island side) of the Bridgewater Channel, generally from the public restrooms near the Agave Inn to the north, past the dog park to the public restrooms near the flag array to the south.
C

Phat Matt
05-26-2006, 07:51 AM
FYI --
London Bridge Beach is the area on the western shore (island side) of the Bridgewater Channel, generally from the public restrooms near the Agave Inn to the north, past the dog park to the public restrooms near the flag array to the south.
C
That is the best part of the channel. Fine by me though, I'll just kick it on my boat. What will be interesting is to see how many people without boats try to squeeze in between boats to drink. That shouldn't cause any problems. :rolleyes:

Ziggy
05-26-2006, 08:04 AM
That is the best part of the channel. Fine by me though, I'll just kick it on my boat. What will be interesting is to see how many people without boats try to squeeze in between boats to drink. That shouldn't cause any problems. :rolleyes:
You mean the local yocal tweakers that drag their coolers down to the beach sit there and get drunk, leave their trash strewn all over, then proceded to nearly drown themselves???? :idea: :idea:
Nah, never seen anyone like that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
05-26-2006, 08:06 AM
You mean the local yocal tweakers that drag their coolers down to the beach sit there and get drunk, leave their trash strewn all over, then proceded to nearly drown themselves???? :idea: :idea:
Nah, never seen anyone like that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They are going to run for the water when the cops come by like cockroaches running from the light. :)

Havasu_Dreamin
05-26-2006, 08:14 AM
What will be interesting is to see how many people without boats try to squeeze in between boats to drink. That shouldn't cause any problems. :rolleyes:
Instead of congregating between the boats they should all be directed to the areas of the channel that are no mooring on the weekends. Those areas were creatd for the non-boaters, right? That would avoid the very problem you bring up. But will it happen..... hell no. Glad I'm hanging at home this weekend. I expect a full trip report by Monday evening!

OCMerrill
05-26-2006, 08:23 AM
They are going to run for the water when the cops come by like cockroaches running from the light.
Funny shit...I can so see this happening.
Read the local paper on Monday..."Drinking of alcohol in LHC public parks way down but broken noses and busted eyeball sockets on the rise as non boaters attempt to board boats beached in the channel to consume stolen beer...legally" :rolleyes:

phebus
05-26-2006, 08:25 AM
Instead of congregating between the boats they should all be directed to the areas of the channel that are no mooring on the weekends. Those areas were creatd for the non-boaters, right? That would avoid the very problem you bring up. But will it happen..... hell no. Glad I'm hanging at home this weekend. I expect a full trip report by Monday evening!
Actually, on the backside of the no mooring signs is another sign saying police zone only. Those areas are closed from both sides to allow LE a clear zone

phebus
05-26-2006, 08:30 AM
They are going to run for the water when the cops come by like cockroaches running from the light. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1760keys_148.jpg

anchorman
05-26-2006, 08:36 AM
He he Looks like me on any given weekend>?

Phat Matt
05-26-2006, 08:36 AM
He is in the water so he is safe. I think the beer is stolen though. :rollside:

framer1
05-26-2006, 08:47 AM
He is in the water so he is safe. I think the beer is stolen though. :rollside:
Sort of looks like the famous N.O. looter, Heinian (sp) and all :)

Phat Matt
05-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Sort of looks like the famous N.O. looter, Heinian (sp) and all :)
Yes, the resemblance is strong. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1075katrina_beers.bmphttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1760keys_148.jpg

Kachina26
05-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Yes, the resemblance is strong. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1075katrina_beers.bmphttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1760keys_148.jpg
Dammit, you beat me!

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 09:23 AM
I still cant see it fly.....
Yes your HONOR, I have been talking top the police in the channel while drinking for many many years now,
All of a sudden on 05-26-06 the cop I always talk too gave me a ticket, IM CONFUSED...

AzMandella
05-26-2006, 09:47 AM
It's no different than when most police don't pull you over for doing 5 mph or less.But then you get pulled over for doing 4 mph over.Just because you were getting away with it for a long time does'nt make it legal.The judge will just laugh at you when you tell him "But I always drive 4 or 5 mph over the speed limit".But hell give it a try.Sit up on the beach with a cooler of beer and drink away.