PDA

View Full Version : Need some tattoo ideas!!

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 05:23 PM
I have a friend that is going to do some ink for me really cheap. Currently i have a demon on the right side of my chest, an iron cross with skulls on my left arm and an eight ball spider on the front part of my right shoulder. All my ink is black and white and it will stay that way complemetry colors i like but im not getting any full color peices. Let me hear some ideas that i can run with!

MAINEVENT
05-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Are'nt tattoo's supposed to have somekind of meaning behind them or you can just go pick a tat out of the book...
Just My .02

slink
05-25-2006, 05:25 PM
DILLIGAF on the forehead always works
Or there is "Momma tried" on the neck
or my personal favorite "Not Guilty" on the back of the head. ( a guy actually got this in my honor. When the judge asked him how he pled, he just turned around)

blown dough
05-25-2006, 05:33 PM
i had my tattoo done at Hart & Huntington at the Palms Hotel, it is my daughters name kind of in triable writing on my lower back , my tramp stamp some may call it ha ha!!!!!!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 05:35 PM
Are'nt tattoo's supposed to have somekind of meaning behind them or you can just go pick a tat out of the book...
Just My .02
In my case yes. The iron cross is a German symbol of bravery and this was prior to WW2. The demon on my chest is holding a soul in the palm of his hand which represents the daily battle i go through and the eight ball spider for the tangled web i weved in giving into this battle in my past.;)

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 05:50 PM
DILLIGAF on the forehead always works
Or there is "Momma tried" on the neck
or my personal favorite "Not Guilty" on the back of the head. ( a guy actually got this in my honor. When the judge asked him how he pled, he just turned around)
How about some horns at my hair line?!

Big Kahunaa
05-25-2006, 06:08 PM
In my case yes. The iron cross is a German symbol of bravery and this was prior to WW2. The demon on my chest is holding a soul in the palm of his hand which represents the daily battle i go through and the eight ball spider for the tangled web i weved in giving into this battle in my past.;)
thats deep

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Nice. :)
To represent the thought behind this tat, how about a monkey shrugging his shoulders.

Jbb
05-25-2006, 06:14 PM
I would like to tattoo some hair....on the forward part of my head... :p

YeLLowBoaT
05-25-2006, 06:17 PM
2 things you never want to "buy" on sale
1 a tattoo
2 "another name for a cat"....

BIG TIME
05-25-2006, 06:19 PM
tattos....are an extension of the penis.

Jbb
05-25-2006, 06:20 PM
I had a woman tell me at the gas station once that my Eliminator was the very same .... :rolleyes:

Big Kahunaa
05-25-2006, 06:22 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b288/sony555/TOO%20SEXY/badass.jpg

Big Kahunaa
05-25-2006, 06:25 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c71/avogelman/Tattoo.jpg

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 06:25 PM
2 things you never want to "buy" on sale
1 a tattoo
2 "another name for a cat"....
He is a friend and does good work. The cheap part is just alowing me to get whatever and not worry about spending a fortune.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 06:27 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c71/avogelman/Tattoo.jpg
That is f'ing SWEET!!:)

topless
05-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Have you been in therapy yet? You sound a little disturbed.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 06:28 PM
My buddy has flames on his...so does that double or what?

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 06:29 PM
Have you been in therapy yet? You sound a little disturbed.
Yes, i have and yes i am and i will show you how disturbed when i see you at the lake!!:eek:

Big Kahunaa
05-25-2006, 06:30 PM
That is f'ing SWEET!!:)
post a pic when you get it done

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 06:34 PM
I had a woman tell me at the gas station once that my Eliminator was the very same .... :rolleyes:
Is that why you bought the SeaDoo?

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 06:38 PM
post a pic when you get it done
Will do. I will post some pics of my current ones in a little bit.

Jbb
05-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Is that why you bought the SeaDoo?
Not exactly....That was to house the Turbine/Arneson setup that was laying around my garage.... :p

Tom Brown
05-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Not exactly....That was to house the Turbine/Arneson setup that was laying around my garage.... :p
lmao! :D
"Challenge this... you son of a....." :D :D :D

Jbb
05-25-2006, 06:46 PM
lmao! :D
"Challenge this... you son of a....." :D :D :D
You know how we do it... :wink:

Boatcop
05-25-2006, 07:02 PM
Here's a few ideas.
Get the words "YOUR NAME" tattoed on the tip of your junk.
Then say to people in bars. "I'll bet you 10 bucks that I have your name tattoed on the head of my ****.
Or how about a rooster in a noose on your calf. Then you'd have a cock hanging below your knees.
Or get a "W" on each ass cheek. If you bend over one way, it would say "WOW". The other way it would say "MOM".

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Here are the tats i have now. I like the rooster idea!

Boatcop
05-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Here are the tats i have now. I like the rooster idea!
Hmmm.......
Looks like Prison Tats.
Them guys can work wonders with a ball point pen, a few rubber bands and a cassette player.
:D J/K

anchorman
05-25-2006, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Boatcop]
Or how about a rooster in a noose on your calf. Then you'd have a cock hanging below your knees.
\QUOTE]
I actually have a friend that has this never noticed till the other weekend. :rollside:

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Hmmm.......
Looks like Prison Tats.
Them guys can work wonders with a ball point pen, a few rubber bands and a cassette player.
:D J/K
LOL! No, just some young guys trying to make a name. My chest took 4hrs and the guy only charged $190.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=Boatcop]
\QUOTE]
I actually have a friend that has this never noticed till the other weekend. :rollside:
That means there are too many out there already, so that ones out. What else?

Lavey Huffer
05-25-2006, 08:27 PM
here's mine somethin different.....tried to think of somethin nobody else has...

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 08:29 PM
here's mine somethin different.....tried to think of somethin nobody else has...
Thats pretty sick! What does the rest look like? Is it just the rest of the bone?

Lavey Huffer
05-25-2006, 08:31 PM
the jaw goes down my arm..i'll se if i can get more pics

al cole'holic
05-25-2006, 08:31 PM
..how bout the tazmanian devil on your arm flipping the middle finger?

Lavey Huffer
05-25-2006, 08:37 PM
here's the most recent...octopuss

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 08:42 PM
here's the most recent...octopuss
I like that! How was it on the ribs? Im pretty skinny.

Lavey Huffer
05-25-2006, 08:46 PM
hurt like a mo fo thats why it's not done yet! :cry:

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 08:50 PM
hurt like a mo fo thats why it's not done yet! :cry:
I bet!:eek: Why would you stop their it looks like the rough part is over!

Lavey Huffer
05-25-2006, 08:56 PM
.....it's kinda like lookin foward to a bad hangover.....

DILLIGAF
05-25-2006, 08:56 PM
No more friggin tats :( You have enough Justin......

Lightning
05-25-2006, 09:00 PM
If you are looking for some ideas on tats I recommend you do some research on Sailor Jerry Collins or Michael Malone - both old school pioneers of tattooing (both retired). My father is a long shoreman and has about 18 or so tattoo's - all done by these two guys. Timeless and still looking good.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-25-2006, 10:01 PM
If you are looking for some ideas on tats I recommend you do some research on Sailor Jerry Collins or Michael Malone - both old school pioneers of tattooing (both retired). My father is a long shoreman and has about 18 or so tattoo's - all done by these two guys. Timeless and still looking good.
I will do that and thanks for the info.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-26-2006, 08:48 PM
ttt

phebus
05-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Just carve a swatstika on your forehead. It works for Charley :skull:

AZJD
05-26-2006, 11:12 PM
I have a friend that is going to do some ink for me really cheap. Currently i have a demon on the right side of my chest, an iron cross with skulls on my left arm and an eight ball spider on the front part of my right shoulder. All my ink is black and white and it will stay that way complemetry colors i like but im not getting any full color peices. Let me hear some ideas that i can run with!
Here's an idea, don't get one....be different!

YeLLowBoaT
05-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Here's an idea, don't get one....be different!
I have to agree with that... it seems to be the "in" thing. I will say this, If I am looking to hire 2 ppl for one opening. The only diff between them being one has tattos and the other does not. guess who is getting the job???

TRUMP TIGHT
05-27-2006, 03:01 PM
I have to agree with that... it seems to be the "in" thing. I will say this, If I am looking to hire 2 ppl for one opening. The only diff between them being one has tattos and the other does not. guess who is getting the job???
I would agree with this but i will not get any tattoos that cant be covered by a short sleeve shirt. So, you would pick me even though i might have more tats!:p:

YeLLowBoaT
05-27-2006, 03:10 PM
I would agree with this but i will not get any tattoos that cant be covered by a short sleeve shirt. So, you would pick me even though i might have more tats!:p:
Actaully even if they are covered I would not hire some 1 in that situation. I have some clients that would be offened by that. So rather then risk losing clients, Its ezer to just exclude them.

dmontzsta
05-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Tatoos are supposed to mean something, I would not ask other people what I should get. The rule for the tattoo is, decide on what you want, then wait 1 year and if it still sounds good, do it. Just like all the barb wire tats, people are regretting those now. :D

TRUMP TIGHT
05-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Actaully even if they are covered I would not hire some 1 in that situation. I have some clients that would be offened by that. So rather then risk losing clients, Its ezer to just exclude them.
I guess people make prearranged judgements even if they have nothing to base their misconceptions on. As in not knowing i have a tattoo that i wouldnt even need to tell you about because you would never see it anyways! That is BULLSH!T!!:mad: But it would be your choice as an employer to be prejudice!

TRUMP TIGHT
05-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Tatoos are supposed to mean something, I would not ask other people what I should get. The rule for the tattoo is, decide on what you want, then wait 1 year and if it still sounds good, do it. Just like all the barb wire tats, people are regretting those now. :D
Just trying to open my mind a little. There are a lot of things that i would like and do like that i havent thought of. All ideas come from somewhere!;)

YeLLowBoaT
05-27-2006, 03:46 PM
I guess people make prearranged judgements even if they have nothing to base their misconceptions on. As in not knowing i have a tattoo that i wouldnt even need to tell you about because you would never see it anyways! That is BULLSH!T!!:mad: But it would be your choice as an employer to be prejudice!
how is that bullshit??? Your tattoos Could cost me money. Like I said if I had a choice between 2 equal applacants I would take the one with out tattoos. Like it or not, ppl do jugde others by the way they look.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-27-2006, 03:58 PM
how is that bullshit??? Your tattoos Could cost me money. Like I said if I had a choice between 2 equal applacants I would take the one with out tattoos. Like it or not, ppl do jugde others by the way they look.
I undertand people judge people because the way they look. Lets say i had a 12in c@ck. If you never saw it you would probly think i had a 6in c@ck. So, you can see how appearence does matter but only what you present! Winner by second round knock out...TRUMP TIGHT!j/k!:rollside:Oh the difference would be i would present my 12in c@ck whenever i could!!:D

FMluvswater
05-27-2006, 04:33 PM
What about something to do with your son? His zodiac symbol, his name, his D.O.B. or ???

Kachina26
05-27-2006, 05:29 PM
Yeah, not many skulls out there :rolleyes:
To represent the thought behind this tat, how about a monkey shrugging his shoulders.
Winner!!!!!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
05-27-2006, 07:48 PM
What about something to do with your son? His zodiac symbol, his name, his D.O.B. or ???
I am going to do something along those lines. Not sure what yet though.

FMluvswater
05-27-2006, 07:55 PM
I am going to do something along those lines. Not sure what yet though.
That's cool. More power to anyone who gets a tattoo the needles and the permanence have always deterred me but I always thought a tattoo about my child would be about the only permanent mark on me I'd not regret. Hope you'll show it off here after you get it done. :smile:

TRUMP TIGHT
05-27-2006, 08:05 PM
That's cool. More power to anyone who gets a tattoo the needles and the permanence have always deterred me but I always thought a tattoo about my child would be about the only permanent mark on me I'd not regret. Hope you'll show it off here after you get it done. :smile:
I know someone that had his daughters feet print on the back of his shoulder with her name through the middle. It looked pretty good. I was thinking of doing his hand print. I will post pics when it is done.

FMluvswater
05-27-2006, 08:08 PM
I know someone that had his daughters feet print on the back of his shoulder with her name through the middle. It looked pretty good. I was thinking of doing his hand print. I will post pics when it is done.
Oh wow that sounds very cool. :cool:

Daytona100
05-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Get the COOL GUY band on the upper arm. Timeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

TRUMP TIGHT
05-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Get the COOL GUY band on the upper arm. Timeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Dont think so!:mad:

AZJD
05-28-2006, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't discriminate based on tattoos. I have close to 40hours or so and hold down a pretty good sales job and it tends to be another way to bring on conversation.

DILLIGAF
05-28-2006, 11:30 AM
I learned something today :)

DILLIGAF
05-28-2006, 11:36 AM
If you can't see the friggin' tats it doesn't matter. What next? You will fire them if they smoke a cig at home?
It is BS IMO.....

YeLLowBoaT
05-28-2006, 12:01 PM
If you can't see the friggin' tats it doesn't matter. What next? You will fire them if they smoke a cig at home?
It is BS IMO.....
Actaully I have a "no smoking" On my app its the next to last Q, Marking yes will mean you app go to the shreader. Look at it this way, would you want some 1 coming into your home smelling like a ash tray? As far as the tats I Personally don't care, but I have clients that do.

phebus
05-28-2006, 12:09 PM
I think it should be perfectly acceptable for an employer to hire individuals that portray the company image they want.

DILLIGAF
05-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Actaully I have a "no smoking" On my app its the next to last Q, Marking yes will mean you app go to the shreader. Look at it this way, would you want some 1 coming into your home smelling like a ash tray? As far as the tats I Personally don't care, but I have clients that do.
As long as you have it clearly ID as a possibility for firing or if they are "at will" and know the rules great. Not knowing they have tats and they aren't exposed is taking it to far IMO.
What kind of business are we talking about anyhow?

DILLIGAF
05-28-2006, 12:20 PM
I think it should be perfectly acceptable for an employer to hire individuals that portray the company image they want.
To an extent......

YeLLowBoaT
05-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Construction, Mainly INT paint and mill work. I am not saying i won't hire some 1 with tats, but If I have 2 equal apps one with and one with out tats... the guy with out tats gets the job.

Kachina26
05-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Construction, Mainly INT paint and mill work. I am not saying i won't hire some 1 with tats, but If I have 2 equal apps one with and one with out tats... the guy with out tats gets the job.I agree with you, but, I think the point TT is trying to make is, his tats are not visable unless he is partially disrobed. Are you conducting interviews ala Brokeback?

TRUMP TIGHT
05-28-2006, 02:02 PM
I agree with you, but, I think the point TT is trying to make is, his tats are not visable unless he is partially disrobed. Are you conducting interviews ala Brokeback?
You are correct. No customer i have done work for has ever seen my tats! Except BajaMike. I dont know what i would say if while being interviewed i was asked to take off my shirt.

TRUMP TIGHT
05-28-2006, 02:09 PM
I wouldn't discriminate based on tattoos. I have close to 40hours or so and hold down a pretty good sales job and it tends to be another way to bring on conversation.
I have come across this too. It is surprising to see some of the people who have tats and what those are. I had a history teacher in high school that always wore long sleeves because both of his arms were sleeved. I didnt know this untill a conversation that i brought up provoked the knowledge! And no it wasnt some continuation school it was a division 2 school in Placentia.

Lavey Huffer
05-28-2006, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Kachina26]Yeah, not many skulls out there :rolleyes:
you obviously dont get it

TRUMP TIGHT
05-28-2006, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=Kachina26]Yeah, not many skulls out there :rolleyes:
you obviously dont get it
Some people dont understand that because its a skull it still might be different. I know mine look way different then yours!

ROZ
05-28-2006, 09:02 PM
I have "virgin" skin, but I've wanted a portrait of my little girl on my left shoulder(close to my heart) since she was born (6yrs old now) :)

TRUMP TIGHT
05-28-2006, 09:10 PM
I have "virgin" skin, but I've wanted a portrait of my little girl on my left shoulder(close to my heart) since she was born (6yrs old now) :)
For a portrait you would have to do some surching. That is a special skill that most tat artist cant really achieve. I have seen some very good portraits but they are best to get done by an old timer that is known specificly for that. If it is something that you have been wanting to do for 6 yrs... STOP BEING A PANZY AND GETR DONE!!:rollside: If your tats mean something you should never regret them!