PDA

View Full Version : Eliminator SUCKS!

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey Eliminator4Life, I need the HOOK UP as a fellow brother.
I went out of my way on tuesday to go over to Eliminator to pick up a few t-shirts and stickers and NOBODY could help me. The guy on the "sales" floor said there are only 2 people that can help you and both of them are off today. :mad:
I know selling 80$ worth of stuff is not their first priority but come on, I NEEDED a fresh crisp Eliminator shirt to wear around the DCB crew. I bet Dave gives them out (if you spend over 100k) for free and can run a cash register if needed. :rollside:
I guess I will have to wear my free ***boat pink shirt this weekend, imagine the ridicule :cry:

dmontzsta
05-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Really?
I went in there and was given free stickers, no problem. They took me to the back and showed me where they do the shirts and hats too. I guess like any business, sometimes you really are too busy.

cc322
05-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I have some extra Laveycraft stickers If you would like :)

Havasu Hangin'
05-25-2006, 08:21 PM
For $20 I'll get you Brandi's cell number.
:D

CornWater
05-25-2006, 08:23 PM
You're on.....
:)

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:26 PM
The "helpful" guy told me she was one of the two that could sell me some gear.

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:27 PM
I have some extra Laveycraft stickers If you would like :)
I'll trade you some Hallett ones. :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
05-25-2006, 08:27 PM
The "helpful" guy told me she was one of the two that could sell me some gear.
The buck stops with her. My Eliminator shirt she gave me has come in real handy for checking the oil on the Cig.

trailerpark_tj
05-25-2006, 08:30 PM
I guess I will have to wear my free ***boat pink shirt this weekend, imagine the ridicule :cry:
Dude, like you ever had a problem wearing pink before?

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Really?
I went in there and was given free stickers, no problem. They took me to the back and showed me where they do the shirts and hats too. I guess like any business, sometimes you really are too busy.
It's not the first time I have been there. I have a 25' Elim and have bought plenty of shirts over the years. Maybe they were upset because the 28' DCB Extreme that is sitting on their lot is the first boat I checked out. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2006, 08:33 PM
wait tell I tell her what you said your ass is grass....

Havasu Hangin'
05-25-2006, 08:34 PM
wait tell I tell her what you said your ass is grass....
I told her for $25 I won't give it to him.

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Dude, like you ever had a problem wearing pink before?
Thats BS mister. This is not about me, this is about Eliminator and the fact that a certain "cheerleader" will be on my Eliminator this weekend and I need to represent. :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Eliminator4Life, I need the HOOK UP as a fellow brother.
I went out of my way on tuesday to go over to Eliminator to pick up a few t-shirts and stickers and NOBODY could help me. The guy on the "sales" floor said there are only 2 people that can help you and both of them are off today. :mad:
I know selling 80$ worth of stuff is not their first priority but come on, I NEEDED a fresh crisp Eliminator shirt to wear around the DCB crew. I bet Dave gives them out (if you spend over 100k) for free and can run a cash register if needed. :rollside:
PM me what you need

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:42 PM
PM me what you need
Not that big of deal, I just wanted to see what it was like to make a mountain out of a molehill on ***boat. Mission accomplished, unless you can have a shirt delivered within 50' of Kilrtoy this weekend :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2006, 08:44 PM
damn you need to get more then that to fill your gas tank :)

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:44 PM
$30 do I hear $35 :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Not that big of deal, I just wanted to see what it was like to make a mountain out of a molehill on ***boat. Mission accomplished, unless you can have a shirt delivered within 50' of Kilrtoy this weekend :crossx:
what size u need. and tell me what u want Ill get you what u need Ill ship it UPS to KILR's house tomorrow so u can have it haha

Havasu Hangin'
05-25-2006, 08:48 PM
$30 do I hear $35 :)
As long as she hasn't changed it after all the drunk dialing I did...
...maybe I'll put it on Ebay?
:idea:

GAME TIME
05-25-2006, 08:53 PM
It's not the first time I have been there. I have a 25' Elim and have bought plenty of shirts over the years. Maybe they were upset because the 28' DCB Extreme that is sitting on their lot is the first boat I checked out. :crossx:
Well there was your problem... :D

BOBALOO
05-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Well there was your problem... :D
Just kidding, I knew that comment would draw the E-lovers out of the woodwork:D

GAME TIME
05-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Just kidding, I knew that comment would draw the E-lovers out of the woodwork:D

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Dont Be Fooled
It Is A Dcb 24 Extreme That Still Has The Elim Vin Plate As In #1

INSman
05-26-2006, 05:22 AM
As long as she hasn't changed it after all the drunk dialing I did...
...maybe I'll put it on Ebay?
:idea:
Don't ruin it for those of us that have it but have not yet had the chance to use it !!! :boxingguy :messedup: :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-26-2006, 05:39 AM
Don't ruin it for those of us that have it but have not yet had the chance to use it !!! :boxingguy :messedup: :D
I gave her my number and told her to be discreet with it. I said she can use it as long as she doesn't give it to that psycho Blaine guy....after his stalking conviction, I am a little afraid!

INSman
05-26-2006, 05:42 AM
I gave her my number and told her to be discreet with it. I said she can use it as long as she doesn't give it to that psycho Blaine guy....after his stalking conviction, I am a little afraid!
First off, I was accused but NEVER convicted !!!! Besides, you are not Blonde and you are certainly not a female in addition to being too damn tall for my liking :220v:

Havasu Hangin'
05-26-2006, 05:44 AM
...in addition to being too damn tall for my liking :220v:
I thought you liked tall guys so you can finally wear high heels when you go on a date?
:supp:

INSman
05-26-2006, 05:47 AM
I thought you liked tall guys so you can finally wear high heels when you go on a date?
I am gonna poke one of yours eyes out with my pumps next time I see you :lightsabe , pu$$y

Havasu Hangin'
05-26-2006, 05:51 AM
I am gonna poke one of yours eyes out with my pumps next time I see you :lightsabe , pu$$y
I would keep your pumps in the boat...
...since the "Rainbow Warrior" takes on more water than the Titanic.

Charley
05-26-2006, 06:28 AM
I usually use my old eliminator shirts to clean the tires on my trailer :D http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0108.gif

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 06:33 AM
I usually use my old eliminator shirts to clean the tires on my trailer :D http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0108.gif
HEY HEY Charley you were playing so nice tell you had to say this :crossx:

Charley
05-26-2006, 06:41 AM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0190.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0013.gifhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0015.gif

Charley
05-26-2006, 06:42 AM
but even the receptionist can sell a T shirt at DCB http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0168.gif EL4 :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 06:44 AM
but even the receptionist can sell a T shirt at DCB http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0168.gif EL4 :D
Its complicated its two different buisness. Anyways Charley I hope you have a fun and safe weekend be good and enjoy your boat :)

Charley
05-26-2006, 06:51 AM
U2 man.... it's just play Rob.... if you are in Havasu next weekend, your first beer or soda pop is on me ;)

a catered life
05-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Really?
so sad to hear you got bad customer service...i got great assistance from the service shop and while i waited for them to finish something i went in to the front and got good assistance both times i had had my boat there for service.........i asked about some decals and some chick helped me :rolleyes: (sexy as hell) took me in the back and let me take what i wanted...when she said i'll take you in the back my dirty mind could only think "were only one door lock away from a blowie" (oh well that another dream for another thread) :cool: .....i was a little upset to see they dont carry my size in shirts but not many do and when your a big man your a big man and also i spent aver $1500 on my first visit and i thought they would have at least throw me a shirt or hat or at least a discount on the stuff....yea right :yuk: but i was happy with my two visits

Kilrtoy
05-26-2006, 09:27 AM
WHAT YOU DONT LIKE YOUR TRAILER? ARE YOU MAD AT IT?

ROZ
05-26-2006, 09:36 AM
While we're at it, tell somebody to get off they're dead as* and clean the pool!
ROZ !
Rio
I moight have to charge them a bit of a trip fee :D

CBadDad
05-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Back on topic, which may be a little confusing for some of you here, but I had a similar problem about a month ago.
I went out of my way while boat shopping and swung by Eliminator to check out what they had to offer because they were advertising free hats and a BBQ to those who stopped by during there open house (saw the ad in a Boat Trader). Anyways, that were offering up some burnt hot dogs (passed on 'em) and then said that the person who had the keys to the hats didn't come in to work that day, so I guess they had to repeat that same old song and dance a couple of hundred times. They took my address and promised to ship out the hats (had my GF with me) but they never did.
I just thought it was pretty lame coming from a company with such a good reputation. I guess they couldn't be bothered. Oh well, I guess I won't buy their boat either if that is how they do business. Weak.

CornWater
05-26-2006, 09:57 AM
You drive down to DCB just to clean the wheels on your trailer??????
:rolleyes:

Daytona100
05-26-2006, 10:04 AM
From what I understand E-ZONE is Brandie,s gig. And she doesnt work week-ends. They have a website so you can do all the ordering you want. Had nothing but great experiances with Eliminator. :)

ROZ
05-26-2006, 10:27 AM
You drive down to DCB just to clean the wheels on your trailer??????
:rolleyes:
I guess it ain't easy being a BALLER... :D