PDA

View Full Version : Hey eliminator4life

bltaspd
05-25-2006, 08:21 PM
You said that you have the fastest boat made at Eliminator (151 mph) at your hands. My friend also had the fastest Eliminator to come out of there.Is the boat you are talking about named "BAD TO THE BONE".I was in this boat at 142 mph with the owner and his father who built it.Just wondering thanks. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-25-2006, 08:38 PM
You said that you have the fastest boat made at Eliminator (151 mph) at your hands. My friend also had the fastest Eliminator to come out of there.Is the boat you are talking about named "BAD TO THE BONE".I was in this boat at 142 mph with the owner and his father who built it.Just wondering thanks. :)
This boat has no name its a 30 daytona 2004 with twin 1150's it belongs to my boss. Where and what is your boat you are reffering to. Thanks Rob

bltaspd
05-26-2006, 06:49 AM
It is a 30 ft eliminator with twin 1000 teague's in it with imco drives. it belonged to Bob May his dad is Jerry May who builds all the top notch cats for Elininator.He sold it to one of his golfing partners that play with him in the PGA.if you look on showpaint.com there is a picture of it under Bob May PGA golfer.thanks again :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 06:50 AM
It is a 30 ft eliminator with twin 1000 teague's in it with imco drives. it belonged to Bob May his dad is Jerry May who builds all the top notch cats for Elininator.He sold it to one of his golfing partners that play with him in the PGA.if you look on showpaint.com there is a picture of it under Bob May PGA golfer.thanks again :)
It wasnt Bob Mays boat his was bad ass I loved the paint on his.

bltaspd
05-26-2006, 07:34 AM
I would love to see a picture of your bosses boat, i love those big cats.nice talking to you. :)

blown dough
05-26-2006, 08:06 AM
This boat has no name its a 30 daytona 2004 with twin 1150's it belongs to my boss. Where and what is your boat you are reffering to. Thanks Rob
so the truth is out its not your boat. At leaset mine is mine, ha ha!!!!!

dicudmore
05-26-2006, 08:09 AM
I don't think Rob ever said it was his...
he knows what his is...a 26' Eagle...
However if the 30' Rob is talking about is the one I think it is...I'm pretty sure Brett Seber won Bridge to Bridge with it last year at 150+MPH :cool:
Not too shabby for an Eliminator and props to Brett for driving it :220v:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Or the banks :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 08:12 AM
I don't think Rob ever said it was his...
he knows what his is...a 26' Eagle...
However if the 30' Rob is talking about is the one I think it is...I'm pretty sure Brett Seber won Bridge to Bridge with it last year at 150+MPH :cool:
Not too shabby for an Eliminator and props to Brett for driving it :220v:
Thanks Dan yes that is the one. Hows work going I hope better today yesterday I left my house at 8 am didnt get home tell 830 kinda sucks being on the road and gone for so long. Atleast I got to drink a beer on the lake :)

WYRD
05-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Or the banks :p
Nope it's all mine the truck too :rollside: :idea: :crossx:guess thats just my "dis"advantage huh? :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 08:14 AM
I would love to see a picture of your bosses boat, i love those big cats.nice talking to you. :)
My boss has no paint job like Mays I always liked his with the skeletons on the side reminded me or a pirates ship.
U can see it at www.semperspeedandmarine.com
It was nice talkin to you have a fun and safe holiday weekend. :cool:

dicudmore
05-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Thanks Dan yes that is the one. Hows work going I hope better today yesterday I left my house at 8 am didnt get home tell 830 kinda sucks being on the road and gone for so long. Atleast I got to drink a beer on the lake :)
that beer on the lake is better than being at work, but its all good...weekend is almost here :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Nope it's all mine the truck too :rollside: :idea: :crossx:
who the hells talkin to u shouldnt u be workin out so natalent can take some more pics of you haha.
So do you think you are the lone ranger :p

WYRD
05-26-2006, 08:17 AM
who the hells talkin to u shouldnt u be workin out so natalent can take some more pics of you haha.
So do you think you are the lone ranger :p
Have a great weekend at the beach bro be safe!
HI'O SILVER AWAY!!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-26-2006, 08:18 AM
Have a great weekend at the beach bro be safe!
HI'O SILVER AWAY!!!!
Thanks bro be safe with the kids in Havasu :)

bltaspd
05-26-2006, 08:44 AM
WOW, That boat is beautiful.maybe someday when i get rid of my schiada i can get one,but maybe about 1 mph faster,you have a safe one this weekend and come home safe,thats what it is all about. :rollside: