PDA

View Full Version : UPGRADED TO A HOWARD CAT....SELLING FLATIE

simi flatie
12-09-2002, 08:23 PM
SELLING SANGER FLAT BOTTOM SEE AD IN V_DRIVES KNOW ANYONE LOOKING?????

roln 20s
12-13-2002, 05:59 PM
I love the Howard Cat alot- I hope to buy one soon! Post some pics when you get them.
Roln 20s

Mn Howard Cat
12-18-2002, 09:46 AM
My Howard Cat is assume. Are you looking at a new or a used one??? :) :)

Simi flattie
12-18-2002, 09:57 AM
Just bought a new one....I pick it up DEC31....Closed bow.....

Mn Howard Cat
12-19-2002, 02:28 PM
That cool we'll have to get some Howard's together this summer. What did you get for power?? and PIC'S lets see some pic's. :) :) wink

simi flatie
12-19-2002, 06:52 PM
Mn Howard Cat:
That cool we'll have to get some Howard's together this summer. What did you get for power?? and PIC'S lets see some pic's. :) :) wink No pic's this is a project boat...No power yet...
no paint job like this already on a Howard...
Custom made trailer....Custom rigging.. She will look Bad on the water and in the parking lot. Once the boat is home I will post pic's as I go along....Stay tuned..
Soon to be Simi cat...

roln 20s
12-21-2002, 12:06 AM
Simi-
I stopped by Howard today on my way home to Phoenix. Your boat looks bad ass. I will keep it a secret project from the rest of the boards :D , but just want to say congrats. Can't wait to see it done. I got a pic of it too, which I can email to you if you want. For the rest of you...you have to wait. But take his word, its gonna be awesome in the water and parking lot :p
Roln 20s

Charley
12-21-2002, 08:17 AM
simi flati .... cant wait to see the new cat... Howard makes an extremely nice boat...you picked a good one! post some pics when you can :D
[ December 21, 2002, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

simi flatie
12-27-2002, 10:25 AM
roln 20s:
Simi-
I stopped by Howard today on my way home to Phoenix. Your boat looks bad ass. I will keep it a secret project from the rest of the boards :D , but just want to say congrats. Can't wait to see it done. I got a pic of it too, which I can email to you if you want. For the rest of you...you have to wait. But take his word, its gonna be awesome in the water and parking lot :p
Roln 20s

simi flatie
12-27-2002, 10:30 AM
roln 20s:
Simi-
Roln 20s Thanks!!! Pleased donot post the pic yet!!! Iwas planning on posting some as I go a long... But now That you got one you can post it here and if you would e-mail it over to me mmcclure@ersconnect.com that would be great.. I am not to far from Howards shop..When she is home your welcome to come by...

roln 20s
12-27-2002, 01:59 PM
Simi-
I emailed you the pic I took at Howard. Enjoy! let me know if you have any problems retrieving it!
Roln 20s

simi flatie
12-27-2002, 05:34 PM
roln 20s:
Simi-
I emailed you the pic I took at Howard. Enjoy! let me know if you have any problems retrieving it!
Roln 20s Thanks for the pic!! If I could figure out how to post it I would!!!! [

roln 20s
12-27-2002, 09:47 PM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/Howard_26_Cat__3.JPG
Here you go simi! I can't wait to see the completed pics. I guess the next question everyone is going to continue to ask is: what engine is this gonna get? when are we gonna know this :D
Roln 20s

simi flatie
12-28-2002, 12:56 PM
roln 20s:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/Howard_26_Cat__3.JPG
Here you go simi! I can't wait to see the completed pics. I guess the next question everyone is going to continue to ask is: what engine is this gonna get? when are we gonna know this :D
Roln 20s I will be doing the engine myself not sure which may I am going...wife says no to blower...but she really doesnot care!! So sugesstions are welcome.
I was thinking 572 supercharged.. I do all the machine work and such myself so labor cost is not an issue..

Skaterfast
12-28-2002, 05:05 PM
OK.If you want to go faster on less horse power, get better gas mileage,have more room in the boat,less noise,less maintenance,easier to work on,etc.Then you better put some Merc outboards on that sucker.Ok,rebuttal.

hulshot
01-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Skatter I don't think the outbords worked as well on the howard as the V-8 there is a lot of weight. If you can afford a bitchen boat like that who cares about gas. It seems to me that two outboards running hard drank about the same amount of gas as one blower motor does. Boatmaster and I run together a lot and the fuel consumption is very similar. Yeah outbards might be quieter but many like the thunder of a real muscle motor.
There that wasnt so bad. Cant we all just go boating??