PDA

View Full Version : Can you run one of these?

Gilligan
05-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Plastic Injection Molding Machine!! :)
http://www.nisseiamerica.com/nex/nex1000.jpg

T-56
05-26-2006, 07:24 AM
I've installed a few... why?

Gilligan
05-26-2006, 07:26 AM
Just curious... I feel I am pretty good with one. We have 13 of them. :rollside:

WYRD
05-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Plastic Injection Molding Machine!!
Is that another name for a dildo maker?

T-56
05-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Just curious... I feel I am pretty good with one. We have 13 of them. :rollside:
Can you run one of these? I've got 18 of 'em...lol;)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/T-56/CopyofDSC00256.jpg

Wmc
05-26-2006, 07:32 AM
My buddy has 20 of them he make al kind of crazy things

a catered life
05-26-2006, 07:32 AM
lmao now thats funny :p

Gilligan
05-26-2006, 08:20 AM
As long as it is not latex!! :)

Gilligan
05-26-2006, 08:21 AM
We just sold 12 of them...
What kind?

OCMerrill
05-26-2006, 08:58 AM
Seeing that press sends shivers down my spine. Is it a Nissei? I can’t tell.
I have owned up to 13 at one time. My father worked on one of the first Injection Presses back in the late 50's at seal-rite container. He sucked me in many years back.
I have owned Boy, Reed, Toshiba - Largest was a 350-ton. The Boys' were 50 ton and down. Could not make it profitable. Closed it up. Custom Molding :mad:
Went on to design Injection Molds, Blow Molds, designed own products, full seat of Pro E solids software (which I still have).... Same end result...a diminishing customer on this side of the fence as well.
Fawkin China. This is not a new thing either. Mexico is about done molding parts as they can't compete with China either. It’s a hard business.
If your company's buying new equipment than something’s working. Excellent!
No matter how hard we tried over the course of 20+ years the plastics business...it's one of the most difficult around.
Enjoy those...keeping the cycle time down as much as possible of course :)

Cheap Thrills
05-26-2006, 09:02 AM
Can you run one of these? I've got 18 of 'em...lol;)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/T-56/CopyofDSC00256.jpg
Wouldn't it be more accurate if the lense caps were opened up ?
C.T. :wink:

Gilligan
05-26-2006, 09:11 AM
Seeing that press sends shivers down my spine. Is it a Nissei? I can’t tell.
I have owned up to 13 at one time. My father worked on one of the first Injection Presses back in the late 50's at seal-rite container. He sucked me in many years back.
I have owned Boy, Reed, Toshiba - Largest was a 350-ton. The Boys' were 50 ton and down. Could not make it profitable. Closed it up. Custom Molding :mad:
Went on to design Injection Molds, Blow Molds, designed own products, full seat of Pro E solids software (which I still have).... Same end result...a diminishing customer on this side of the fence as well.
Fawkin China. This is not a new thing either. Mexico is about done molding parts as they can't compete with China either. It’s a hard business.
If your company's buying new equipment than something’s working. Excellent!
No matter how hard we tried over the course of 20+ years the plastics business...it's one of the most difficult around.
Enjoy those...keeping the cycle time down as much as possible of course :)
We have been in business for 26 years and we bought our first electric about 6 months ago. All Nissei. We have lost half our sales about 2 years ago to china and obsolescence. Times have been tough but molders are closing their doors left and right so we are beginning to see some work from that. :rollside:

OrangePicker
05-26-2006, 09:25 AM
We have been in business for 26 years and we bought our first electric about 6 months ago. All Nissei. We have lost half our sales about 2 years ago to china and obsolescence. Times have been tough but molders are closing their doors left and right so we are beginning to see some work from that. :rollside:
I need a couple of parts made are you near Riverside?

voodoomedman
05-26-2006, 09:27 AM
He's stranded on a desert Isle!!!!!!!!! What I don't get is how the professor finally got you guys on the internet and you haven't asked for help off the island. Maybe I do get it. I always thought you guys were having your way with Ginger and Maryanne. :D

ROZ
05-26-2006, 09:33 AM
We just sold 12 of them...
CAn't ya hooka brother up ? Jeezus... money to be made! :D
EDIT: Almost forgot... FAG!

Gilligan
05-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Nope. We are in Indiana. What do you got? :)
I get wireless Internet on the island now!! We are also housing the refugees that have disapeared from Royal Carribean. :)

ChumpChange
05-26-2006, 09:57 AM
Can't run one but I can finance them. :rolleyes:

Chico&Zeus
05-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Can you run one of these???? It's not mine, I swear, how did that get there???
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
http://maxaman-shop.ru/pictures/pumps.jpg

mxbundy
05-26-2006, 11:57 AM
Can I but in here and maybe get somefeed back from you guys?
I need some molds made for atv seat pans, and I am still in shock at the prices I have been quoted on these things.
Is their anywhere in the good ol usa to get these made? I dont realy want to go off shore but this is crazy. I really dont know who many I am gonna sell but at about $50,000 per mold I would need to sell about, I dont know, about a freakin billon! :mad: And I need about 5 of 6 molds just to get going!
I am thinking of going with rotational molding because the tooling is about 1/10th the cost, but the per piece price is double, but with rotational molding it is easy to insert the various tabs and or latch components in the mold.
Thanks
bundy

Tom Brown
05-26-2006, 12:05 PM
My VCR is flashing "12:00" but I'm pretty sure I could figure that machine out. :idea: