PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in May???

Jordy
05-26-2006, 10:13 AM
It would appear that way. Santa dropped off a badass present today:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC01300.JPG
Thanks to Robby at Backyard Splash (Gra$$ Pays brother) for the hookup on it. Looking forward to lots and lots of good times in it. :D :D :D
Anyone in Phoenix or Tucson looking for a spa or BBQ island, Robby is the guy to talk to. :D

phebus
05-26-2006, 10:20 AM
That's cool, a spa with a dome of silence over it.
What the hell would you ever use a dome of silence for Jordy? :)

a catered life
05-26-2006, 10:21 AM
:cry: all i see is a big ass red X

Not So Fast
05-26-2006, 10:23 AM
That's cool, a spa with a dome of silence over it.
Sorry, but that is funny :D :D NSF

Magic34
05-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks to Robby at Backyard Splash (Gra$$ Pays brother) for the hookup on it. Looking forward to lots and lots of good times in it. :D :D :D
Anyone in Phoenix or Tucson looking for a spa or BBQ island, Robby is the guy to talk to. :D
Nice!!! Speaking about Grass pays though... Looks like you need to kick him a few too instead of just his bro. :crossx: :rollside:

Jordy
05-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Ya got me on that one. :idea:

Ziggy
05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Get that bobcat back and clean up that pile of crap back there...it looks tacky :D
Dome of Silence...LOL......Hey Cheif :p
I like the stone finish on the spa.....no video monitors?? :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
05-26-2006, 10:30 AM
Let's be clear...
http://carnivorousconservative.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cone_of_silence.JPG
...it's the "Cone of Silence".

Sleek-Jet
05-26-2006, 10:30 AM
Get that bobcat back and clean up that pile of crap back there...it looks tacky :D
I'm suprised the City of Scottsdale alows him to keep his yard like that. :p
I'm willing to bet it's there to hide the jetboat that he still owns... :idea: :D
How 'bout some grass there Mr. Paulk??

Jordy
05-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Nice!!! Speaking about Grass pays though... Looks like you need to kick him a few too instead of just his bro. :crossx: :rollside:
Baby steps. First was Concrete Pays, now Spa Pays, next will be Rock Pays, then Swimming Pool Pays or even Lazy River Pays, then Grass and Palm Tree Island Oasis Pays. :D :D :D

Jordy
05-26-2006, 10:33 AM
Bobcats are boring. Going with a full blown skip loader and dump truck in exchange for Warlock storage fees. ;)
Oh, and no video monitors as far as anyone knows. :D :D :D

Magic34
05-26-2006, 11:20 AM
then Swimming Pool Pays or even Lazy River Pays, :D :D :D
Funny you say that. I was going to do that, then after all the options, I saw the total, and decided that the 100' of Lazy river was crazy expensive!!!!!! You get that done, you make it to "look out, here comes da pimp" status in my book.
The problem I found was that the 100' of river turned into 220+' of actual perimeter plus the pool, it was about $90-$100k on a "super good guy I am good friends with the owner" deal.
For temporary grass now, spray paint the dirt green. Works great on the dead spots on my lawn. :)

Magic34
05-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Baby steps. First was Concrete Pays, now Spa Pays, next will be Rock Pays, then Swimming Pool Pays or even Lazy River Pays, then Grass and Palm Tree Island Oasis Pays. :D :D :D
You heading to the lake this weekend, or just sitting under the dome?

ROZ
05-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Let's be clear...
http://carnivorousconservative.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/cone_of_silence.JPG
...it's the "Cone of Silence".
I believe there is a patent for the "cone of silence"... jokers at Qualcomm...lol

ROZ
05-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Bobcats are boring. Going with a full blown skip loader and dump truck in exchange for Warlock storage fees. ;)
Oh, and no video monitors as far as anyone knows. :D :D :D
Turn skids are more fun :D

Jordy
05-26-2006, 11:46 AM
You heading to the lake this weekend, or just sitting under the dome?
Possibly lake on Saturday. Dome to follow. Lake on Sunday, followed by dome. Lake again on Monday, followed by dome. Rehab on Tuesday. Lake again Wednesday. Ugh. :D

AZJD
05-26-2006, 02:45 PM
It's kinda funny, you have over $200K in water toys in your back yard:
3 boats
1 spa
ya'd think you could hook the dirt up with a little water too! :)

73kona455
05-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Santa never brings me anything like that.. what did you do?.. Give santa a blowjob in exchange for a spa? :yuk:

ROZ
05-26-2006, 04:39 PM
Don't forget my spa tip ;)

carreraelite
05-26-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm suprised the City of Scottsdale alows him to keep his yard like that. :p
I'm willing to bet it's there to hide the jetboat that he still owns... :idea: :D
How 'bout some grass there Mr. Paulk??
Scottsdale doesn't care, because he lives in Phoenix.....

AZJD
05-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Scottsdale doesn't care, because he lives in Phoenix.....
How do you know Glen, have you been sitting in his jacuzzi with him....?

shueman
05-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Very nice lighter holder.... :cool:

Daytona100
05-26-2006, 05:57 PM
A spa the perfect thing for you and Summit Karl to relax and let your differences melt away. :argue:

Jordy
05-26-2006, 06:02 PM
A spa the perfect thing for you and Summit Karl to relax and let your differences melt away. :argue:
Who??? ;)
And why do you have to go and try to Brokeback this thread??? :D :D :D
Thanks for the suggestion Roz. Owe ya a few cocktails. Oh, and the spa is now setup to play off my Ipod too. Just fockin' stoooooopid!!!! :D :D :D
Hey Justin, where is my skip and dump truck??? :idea:

AZJD
05-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Who??? ;)Hey Justin, where is my skip and dump truck??? :idea:
Losiento, no hablo engles......
Should have figured that one out when I had them avail.....I will see what I can do....next weekend? no that won't work, the following? no that won't work....uummmmm when are we not going to be at the lake.
Just put a paper towel over it............lol I will handle it when we get done with sommer!

carreraelite
05-26-2006, 10:07 PM
How do you know Glen, have you been sitting in his jacuzzi with him....?
Nope!! What's that got to do with him living in Phoenix??