PDA

View Full Version : Any Real Estate Brokers looking to pick up licensed agent?

frdvschvy
05-26-2006, 11:47 AM
I am a licensed Real Estate Agent looking for a new office in the Corona area to hang my license at. Are there any Real Estate Brokers here on Hot Boat who are looking for agents? If so, I would love to discuss the opportunity with you. Feel free to contact me via PM or at 951-847-0123.
Thanks!
Mike Ehrle

voodoomedman
05-26-2006, 12:27 PM
I am a licensed Real Estate Agent looking for a new office in the Corona area to hang my license at. Are there any Real Estate Brokers here on Hot Boat who are looking for agents? If so, I would love to discuss the opportunity with you. Feel free to contact me via PM or at 951-847-0123.
Thanks!
Mike Ehrle
Is Chino and option?????????

HM
05-26-2006, 12:31 PM
I am looking to start a real estate division of my company. Anyone who would be interested in developing with me would be put in a position to earn a commission off of every deal that we do. The only problem is, even though I have a broker's license, I have no clue how to get it going.
PM me if interested.

Daytona100
05-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Try DJ Oliver realty out of Temecula. Cant find the number offhand but ill post it when I find it. Really good people ask for DJ tell her Mike sent you. :)

frdvschvy
05-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Is Chino and option?????????
Chino is definitely an option.

frdvschvy
05-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Try DJ Oliver realty out of Temecula. Cant find the number offhand but ill post it when I find it. Really good people ask for DJ tell her Mike sent you. :)
Thanks, I'll check them out.

voodoomedman
05-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Chino is definitely an option.
Sent you a PM

GhettoBird
05-26-2006, 02:32 PM
My wife works for Keller Williams in Corona on one of the top producing teams. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in talking with her.

HM
05-26-2006, 02:54 PM
My wife works for Keller Williams in Corona on one of the top producing teams. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in talking with her.
Keller Williams is a good outfit, but you should let him know that they are a Multi Level Marketing company. Recruiting is not as hard core, but they run a monthly "career night" type of meeting. The one major benefit to Keller Williams is that it is much easier to climb the commission scales all the way to 100%.
There is a Keller Williams in Canyon Lake, but they have pissed off most of the local businesses.
I went to one of their Seminar/Workshops on PAT's (Private Annuity Trusts) and they did not know what the phuck they are talking about. I am a Certified PAT Advisor, and the law and treatment has changed around PAT's. I asked lots of questions and they had no answers and were kind of pissed at me for raining on their parade. They tried to pass off my comments as behind the times, but I happen to bring a letter from the IRS from last month (Circular 230) and offered to read it outloud. I don't mean to be a dick, but I focken hate people who don't know wtf while shaking people down for $$$ and they really didn't care if it helped their clients or not. I ended up with a couple clients from their seminar, which was not my point...I went to see if I could learn something.

voodoomedman
05-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Keller Williams is a good outfit, but you should let him know that they are a Multi Level Marketing company. Recruiting is not as hard core, but they run a monthly "career night" type of meeting. The one major benefit to Keller Williams is that it is much easier to climb the commission scales all the way to 100%.
There is a Keller Williams in Canyon Lake, but they have pissed off most of the local businesses.
I went to one of their Seminar/Workshops on PAT's (Private Annuity Trusts) and they did not know what the phuck they are talking about. I am a Certified PAT Advisor, and the law and treatment has changed around PAT's. I asked lots of questions and they had no answers and were kind of pissed at me for raining on their parade. They tried to pass off my comments as behind the times, but I happen to bring a letter from the IRS from last month (Circular 230) and offered to read it outloud. I don't mean to be a dick, but I focken hate people who don't know wtf while shaking people down for $$$ and they really didn't care if it helped their clients or not. I ended up with a couple clients from their seminar, which was not my point...I went to see if I could learn something.
Pretty much every outfit is multi level marketing in a sense. And just try being an agent. Everyone makes money off of you. It is ridiculous. I kinda hate that industry.

core attitude
05-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Pretty much every outfit is multi level marketing in a sense. And just try being an agent. Everyone makes money off of you. It is ridiculous. I kinda hate that industry.
I don't get it...like who? Other then your broker (if you are an agent) and your E&O Co. who else makes money "off" of you?
Pete

HM
05-26-2006, 03:13 PM
True. But, they are setup officially as MLM.
The mortgage industry is nearly identical and so is the insurance industry. But, there is a difference between MLM and traditional plain ol' overrides - although it does get a bit grey at times.

al cole'holic
05-26-2006, 03:19 PM
...Keller is like a pyramid, agents want to recruit you so they make a piece of you for as long as you stay...and anyone you recruit is under you, etc...

HM
05-26-2006, 03:25 PM
...Keller is like a pyramid, agents want to recruit you so they make a piece of you for as long as you stay...and anyone you recruit is under you, etc...
That is the difference. They always get a piece of your action, plus a piece of the action you recruited, and a piece of the action they recruited....alas why they call if Multi Level. Typical "overrides" are usually 1 level, unless you are the broker or branch manager, then you get a piece of everything.
Not trying to knock KellerWilliams (other than their PAT workshop)...just good for people to know going in that there will be expectations of recruiting and making a list of your warm market (everyone you know..and even might know).

voodoomedman
05-26-2006, 03:39 PM
I don't get it...like who? Other then your broker (if you are an agent) and your E&O Co. who else makes money "off" of you?
Pete
Well HolyMoly said it best that it get grey sometimes. And if you work for a broker and your new they give you a very very small cut and you have to sell more and more to get a better cut. What's even worse are the teams that promise you all these leads and stuff and get you in these agreements. Well they get to keep all the listings for themselves which is the easy work(even if you find the listing) and you get to do all the househunting on evenings and weekends driving people to 50 different houses and they give you once again a very small cut. They also have you do their open houses and their crap work. As far as other people making money off of you then that's not the MLM part but to be an agent you not only pay your broker for crap to get started you have to pay the MLS and Association and some other things. There are some great agents out there and great offices but there are probably far more crappy ones.

Ivan Dan
05-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks!
Mike Ehrle
Hey Mike....give me a call when you get a chance 714-746-4496 I think you might really like the team/company and atmosphere with the company I work for.
DAN

NashvilleBound
05-26-2006, 04:26 PM
I am looking to start a real estate division of my company. Anyone who would be interested in developing with me would be put in a position to earn a commission off of every deal that we do. The only problem is, even though I have a broker's license, I have no clue how to get it going.
PM me if interested.
What are you attempting or thinking of doing?

HM
05-26-2006, 04:52 PM
I am not really sure, as this is being driven by a couple of people in my company. They have had a chance to list properties and on the buying end, and they know I have the capability to get involved because of my broker's license. We refer this stuff out right now, and we get paid reasonable commissions. But, they want to build our name in Real Estate. Personally, I prefer referring it out. That is why I want someone who can build this part of my business, or just keep referring. I only need to be a little profitable over costs. I am the type of person that has no problem with people who work for me making more money than me.

HM
05-26-2006, 05:04 PM
I hear people who make comments like "I would never want to be a broker, but I would like to make the money of a broker." This is probably the type of person I am looking for. The like the $$$ side of being a broker, but don't want the liability. If someone would be willing to make 90% or more of what a normal broker makes, then that is the person I want to talk to.
Give you an example, all the loan officers I have are on 100% commission. I just need $500 per file. I don't have any additional fees or other crap and they don't have to use my processor. This is the main reason lenders are sending me loan officers.

NashvilleBound
05-26-2006, 06:11 PM
I hear people who make comments like "I would never want to be a broker, but I would like to make the money of a broker." This is probably the type of person I am looking for. The like the $$$ side of being a broker, but don't want the liability. If someone would be willing to make 90% or more of what a normal broker makes, then that is the person I want to talk to.
Give you an example, all the loan officers I have are on 100% commission. I just need $500 per file. I don't have any additional fees or other crap and they don't have to use my processor. This is the main reason lenders are sending me loan officers.
Uh, ya. Sounds more than fair. I know some of my people would work for you with that setup.....

AirtimeLavey
05-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks!
Mike Ehrle
I work in a great office in Victoria Gardens (outdoor mall in Rancho Cucamonga), for a terrific broker. Only down side, is that I see your in sig. that you advertise a discount...kinda goes against our philosphy to throw out a discount, before you begin talking about anything. j/k. I'd offer discounts to ***boaters, too, but probably wouldn't advertise it. PM me, if you're interested in more info.
Good luck. :D

frdvschvy
05-26-2006, 07:10 PM
I work in a great office in Victoria Gardens (outdoor mall in Rancho Cucamonga), for a terrific broker. Only down side, is that I see your in sig. that you advertise a discount...kinda goes against our philosphy to throw out a discount, before you begin talking about anything. j/k. I'd offer discounts to ***boaters, too, but probably wouldn't advertise it. PM me, if you're interested in more info.
Good luck. :D
I hear ya. My current broker only does discounted brokerage, which is one of the reasons I am looking for another place to hang my license. I'll shoot you a PM.

frdvschvy
05-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey Mike....give me a call when you get a chance 714-746-4496 I think you might really like the team/company and atmosphere with the company I work for.
DAN
Will do. What is the best time to give you a call?

frdvschvy
05-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Thanks, but I have done a fair amount of research on Keller Williams and have found it is probably not the best match for me. I won't go into it any further than that :)

totenhosen
05-26-2006, 08:10 PM
If you want send me an email and I'll put you in touch with a place that charges $40 per month and a flat $475 per listing including E&O insurance. Great support and broker help included.

Ivan Dan
05-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Will do. What is the best time to give you a call?
Anytime tomorrow is cool :D