PDA

View Full Version : Another blow to the Lakers......

AZJD
05-26-2006, 02:02 PM
This just in.....
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/kobe.jpg
Maybe he figures no one will care.

All IN
05-26-2006, 03:31 PM
How many banners hang in Phoenix?
Til the have more then zero banners,Then mouth off against the Lakers.

Brian
05-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Ooooh, someone seems a little BITTER!!!
:crossx: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No Name
05-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Til the have more the zero,Mouth off then against the Lakers.
What does it mean. :confused: :confused: :D :D

AzMandella
05-26-2006, 03:58 PM
It looks like Kim Hanson wrote it.

Beer Factor
05-26-2006, 04:17 PM
This just in.....
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/kobe.jpg
Maybe he figures no one will care.
Is Kobe cheating again? Does this get you guys from AZ all hot and bothered?

AZJD
05-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Guess I struck a nerve!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/36_11_6.gif

acatitude
05-26-2006, 05:03 PM
wait till kobes wify sees this ......shit that should be worth about an 8 karate rock that fag............... 1st the maid now this watch your ass phil....... you may be next lmao

acatitude
05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
and stupid walton boy looks like he thinks its pretty funny.......homo

acatitude
05-26-2006, 05:07 PM
I guess the new team name next year will be
Los Angeles Faggers

RAMROD
05-26-2006, 05:32 PM
You know, you can edit your post so everybody can figure out what you are trying to say. Idiot. :rolleyes:

AZJD
05-26-2006, 05:34 PM
You know, you can edit your post so everybody can figure out what you are trying to say. Idiot. :rolleyes:
I guess I need to mouth off then.................? :idea:
The more I read it more confused I get....???? :confused: :confused:

Jordy
05-26-2006, 05:36 PM
I guess I need to mouth off then.................?
You've been spending way too much time around that Jordy asshole that nobody likes. :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-26-2006, 05:36 PM
As usual, Justin is exaggerating.
I'd say that's just a kiss...the blowing probably hasn't even started yet.
:notam:

AZJD
05-26-2006, 05:38 PM
As usual, Justin is exaggerating.
I'd say that's just a kiss...the blowing probably hasn't even started yet.
:notam:
Are they waiting until next season, so not too exceed the soprano's????? :)

RAMROD
05-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Some people don't belong on a computer, unless they are taking a course on the basics of the English language. :rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
05-26-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm amazed that you figured out how to make your text larger but couldn't put words together to make one comprehensible sentence.
My guess is English isn't your first or second language. Just curious, are you in this country legally?

angry dad
05-26-2006, 07:17 PM
OOPS... The SUNs Suck As usual!!!! :yuk: :crossx:

KineticoH20
05-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Kobe didn't even have the common courtesy to give cookie a reach around :)

AZJD
05-26-2006, 07:44 PM
OOPS... The SUNs Suck As usual!!!! :yuk: :crossx:
The Suns dont suck, banner hanging talk smack when we have zero then you can...
How was that everyone?

angry dad
05-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Yep... Well done..... :rolleyes:

doesitfloat?
05-26-2006, 08:36 PM
You have to laugh when someone increases the font size on some really bad grammar. It's kind of like saying, "Look at me...I'm stupid!"

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-26-2006, 10:24 PM
"till the how more the zero, mouth off then against the lakers"
Now that's F'n funny.......
CJG
:p

HCS
05-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Hell, I have to keep up my reputation on here.
Big writing.
The Lakers blow!
We all know that.

HCS
05-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Perfect. Nailed the top! :p

Hardly Satisfied
05-26-2006, 10:57 PM
You know how Kobe is

AZJD
05-26-2006, 11:11 PM
You know how Kobe is
Kobe got a U in sharing in elementary school!

No Name
05-27-2006, 12:08 AM
Mouth off then against the Lakers.
OK......... FOCK THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!

All IN
05-27-2006, 08:11 AM
I'm sorry I forgot the word banner. LIke championship banners a thing the Suns know nothing about.
Why are all Suns fans jealous of the Lakers??
Its because there a winner
Suns SUCK

Brian
05-27-2006, 08:20 AM
...Why are all Suns fans jealous of the Lakers??
... blah blah blah ...
Do all Laker fans have such trouble with the English language?

AZJD
05-27-2006, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry I forgot the word banner. LIke championship banners a thing the Suns know nothing about.
Why are all Suns fans jealous of the Lakers??
Suns SUCK
Where are your winners now? Oh thats right, your 4th place MVP finisher is sitting his crybaby ass somewhere on a beach sipping on umbrella drinks.
I used to live in OC and was a laker fan. I was even a Laker fan after living here for sometime. I finally reached my limit after the whole "Dream Team", was traded off, (Malone, Payton, Shaq...ect) Kobe proved from then on that he was incapable of playing team ball...hence the previous post, "Kobe got a U in sharing in elementary school!
When a teamate clearly lays down in the second half, and even more so in the 4th period, just to prove a point....He is deemed worthless to me. I don't give a damn if he scored 81 points in a game. He did it because his team only scored 41 points, and it was against the Raptors. All that shows me is that he remains the most selfish player in the NBA!

AZJD
05-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Just too add insult to injury....Kobe had 2 whole fukkin assists in that 81 point performance. Isn't he a point guard?

dmontzsta
05-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Here we go with the Kobe hating again. Truth is ANY team in the league would give up any of their players for the opportunity to land this guy. There is no better player in the NBA right now. He took a bunch of scrufs on his back and brought them to the playoffs and almost beat a team that has made it to the Western Conference Finals.

acatitude
05-27-2006, 12:29 PM
Here we go with the Kobe hating again. Truth is ANY team in the league would give up any of their players for the opportunity to land this guy. There is no better player in the NBA right now. He took a bunch of scrufs on his back and brought them to the playoffs and almost beat a team that has made it to the Western Conference Finals.
yes Kobe is arguably the best player in the nba......... but you mouthed off how great the lakers were, then when they became only the 8th team in history to lose a 3-1 lead...... they are now the scufs that kobe carried to almost........ If you want to be honest.... you know Kobe quit in game 7...... and the lakers are the second best team in LA............. so dont even bother bashing the Kings to divert away from the lakers..... stick to the facts...for once try not to be so prejiduce .......... I bet you can't do it.......... I already know im right...... and im thinking san antonio woouldnt trade duncan for kobe

Sleek-Jet
05-27-2006, 12:57 PM
All this sucking and blowing talk... do you think ALL IN drives a Ford (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116228)??? :idea: :idea:

No Name
05-27-2006, 12:59 PM
All in. YOU are a perfect example of why we NEED an exit exam in the worst way . Please don't try and convince us that you have completed any grade higher than 3rd or we'll likely have many of our tax-paying members contemplating major violence upon our educators.
Kindly refrain from posting anything further until such time as you have somebody translate your 'gibberish' into something the rest of us can understand. You might look around your neighborhood and find a 4 year-old that can help you.
Rio
That’s cold…………. But I can’t stop myself from LOL. :D :D

n8dawg
05-27-2006, 04:23 PM
THE SUNS & LAKERS SUUUUUUCK YOU MUDDER-TRUCKERS!!!!!!!
cAN'T WIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!

Beer Factor
05-27-2006, 04:36 PM
You would think the Suns fans would be all fired up since there team is in the conference finals. But NO, they're still thinking about beating the Lakers. This sounds to me like fans that are just happy to be where they are today. It's not about beating the Lakers, its about winning a championship. Oh i forgot, you guys don't know anything about that. Maybe some day if the Suns win a championship you will know what i'm talking about. :)

AZJD
05-27-2006, 05:54 PM
You would think the Suns fans would be all fired up since there team is in the conference finals. But NO, they're still thinking about beating the Lakers. This sounds to me like fans that are just happy to be where they are today. It's not about beating the Lakers, its about winning a championship. Oh i forgot, you guys don't know anything about that. Maybe some day if the Suns win a championship you will know what i'm talking about. :)
I sure hope for your benifit they don't. I have way too much time on my hands to sit her and dig up old stats and bash that team into rubbish..........
Bring on my championship right to talk SHIT!

AZJD
05-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh yeah!!!!!!! Go TEAM TURNKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!