PDA

View Full Version : Pto???

FASTRAT
05-27-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm looking for info on a PTO that bolts to the flexplate & to the jet & is bolted together in the middle, so u can dis-connect it to run ur motor alone
looks like this: plate [==ll== jet...any help appreciated...thnx
fastrat

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-27-2006, 12:04 PM
WHat motor????

AZKC
05-27-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm looking for info on a PTO that bolts to the flexplate & to the jet & is bolted together in the middle, so u can dis-connect it to run ur motor alone
looks like this: plate [==ll== jet...any help appreciated...thnx
fastrat
Most jets use that style, but its just as easy to unbolt from flywheel and slide the yoke onto the pump then run the motor, just make sure you have plenty of clearance from the flywheel to the mounting flange or you could create an unsafe situation :220v:

FASTRAT
05-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Most jets use that style, but its just as easy to unbolt from flywheel and slide the yoke onto the pump then run the motor, just make sure you have plenty of clearance from the flywheel to the mounting flange or you could create an unsafe situation :220v:
my set-up is a plate bolted to the flex & a sgl u-joint in the middle & then to the pump...i cant get at the bolts on the flex...cause the hole in the bellhouseing is too small to get a socket on the bolts...i have to take the u-joint apart whenever i run the mtr alone & i'm getting tired of loseing the rollers in the cups!...its a pain in the a$$ to put them bk in...some1 had a pic of the 1 i'm looking for awhile bk in the spam section, but he sold the complete boat & parts minus mtr & i cant find the ad for the pic...i think he lived in Wash.
fastrat

FASTRAT
05-27-2006, 01:56 PM
WHat motor????
Michael...
its for a BBC...Berk pump...'73 Kona...stock location
fastrat