PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Summitkarl??

hoolign
05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
:confused: :confused:

boater012
05-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Does it matter???? Although it is entertaining to see him get slammed for his actions though!!! :argue: :argue: :argue: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
05-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Does it matter???? Although it is entertaining to see him get slammed for his actions though!!! :argue: :argue: :argue: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Why do you have a dog in this hunt. Seems to me you are just one more piece of shit in the pile.

djunkie
05-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Why do you have a dog in this hunt. Seems to me you are just one more piece of shit in the pile.
Monkey see monkey do, right OG? :rolleyes: :crossx:

OGShocker
05-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Typical eh' David!

BajaMike
05-27-2006, 04:24 PM
:confused: :confused:
Does anyone miss him selling his crap on here??:confused:
:rollside:

phebus
05-27-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't agree with what Karl did, but I hope he learned, and comes back to post again.

Kim Hanson
05-27-2006, 04:40 PM
And thar you go talking all tough ( internet guy ) and shit.........( . )( . )........
:220v:

hoolign
05-27-2006, 05:27 PM
hit the nail on the head..
... I'd like to see Karl posting again..he never did wrong by me!

hoolign
05-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Does anyone miss him selling his crap on here??:confused:
:rollside:
Am I the only one who see's this irony??? :rolleyes:

AZJD
05-27-2006, 05:50 PM
I wish I wasn't om my way out the door so I could play with you boys.......
Keep it up TT!

HM
05-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Interesting coming from you. Your opinion is a bit different when your team goes home with their tail between their legs. Or, are you the typical hypocrite that doesn't think that people can treat you the same way you treat them? I guess it is o.k. when you drag ShockwaveBob's wife's name through the mud and then make inside jokes and make signatures that continue to prolong the ordeal similar to team turnkey? Atleast the team turnkey guys are man enough to do it in the open, and not in a pussy-like passive aggresive bitch way you did it.
I am just a spectator on both events and the only thing in common is that your guys crossed the personal line with ShockwaveBob and Karl crossed the personal line with Jordy by dragging a somewhat humorous record. hell, if I had a nickel for everytime I got in a fist fight at a chick flick!!! I think its obvious from my posts that I have no problem with trying to push Jordy's buttons over shit here on ***boat as he has a bit of an ego for being a fat and ugly asshole. But I am short fat sarcastic asshole (a handsome one at that...just ask Topless) so who f'ing cares. But you guys don't like to be called on the carpet when you take it to an inapproptiate personal level. And If Karl (or you) can't handle the fall-out of being stupid, then there is always Scream and Cry that will welcome you with open arms and cry with you over the big bad bullies over here at ***boat.
See what happens when you piss the midget off? :D

Kim Hanson
05-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Interesting coming from you. Your opinion is a bit different when your team goes home with their tail between their legs. Or, are you the typical hypocrite that doesn't think the rules apply to you? I guess it is o.k. when you drag ShockwaveBob's wife's name through the mud and then make inside jokes and make signatures that continue to prolong the ordeal similar to team turnkey? Atleast the team turnkey guys are man enough to do it in the open, and not in a pussy-like passive aggresive bitch way you did it.
I am just a spectator on both events and the only thing in common is that your guys crossed the personal line with ShockwaveBob and Karl crossed the personal line with Jordy by dragging a somewhat humorous record. hell, if I had a nickel for everytime I got in a fist fight at a chick flick!!! I think its obvious from my posts that I have no problem with trying to push Jordy's buttons over shit here on ***boat as he has a bit of an ego for being a fat and ugly asshole. But I am short fat sarcastic asshole (a handsome of that...just ask Topless) so who f'ing cares. But you guys don't like to be called on the carpet when you take it to an inapproptiate personal level. And If Karl (or you) can't handle the fall-out of being stupid, then there is always Scream and Cry that will welcome you with open arms and cry with you over the big bad bullies over here at ***boat.
You really do't know Scream & Cry do you ?.........Fly, sorry!.......( . )( . ).......They ban your ass, faster than you can say " The Guru's Suck " !
See what happens when you piss the midget off?
I would just send you back to the Circus :p .........

canuck1
05-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Interesting coming from you. Your opinion is a bit different when your team goes home with their tail between their legs. Or, are you the typical hypocrite that doesn't think that people can treat you the same way you treat them? I guess it is o.k. when you drag ShockwaveBob's wife's name through the mud and then make inside jokes and make signatures that continue to prolong the ordeal similar to team turnkey? Atleast the team turnkey guys are man enough to do it in the open, and not in a pussy-like passive aggresive bitch way you did it.
I am just a spectator on both events and the only thing in common is that your guys crossed the personal line with ShockwaveBob and Karl crossed the personal line with Jordy by dragging a somewhat humorous record. hell, if I had a nickel for everytime I got in a fist fight at a chick flick!!! I think its obvious from my posts that I have no problem with trying to push Jordy's buttons over shit here on ***boat as he has a bit of an ego for being a fat and ugly asshole. But I am short fat sarcastic asshole (a handsome one at that...just ask Topless) so who f'ing cares. But you guys don't like to be called on the carpet when you take it to an inapproptiate personal level. And If Karl (or you) can't handle the fall-out of being stupid, then there is always Scream and Cry that will welcome you with open arms and cry with you over the big bad bullies over here at ***boat.
Bla Bla Bla.....shut your pie hole :mad:

canuck1
05-27-2006, 06:46 PM
I would just send you back to the Circus :p .........
Then you would not have a job

Forkin' Crazy
05-27-2006, 07:08 PM
LMAO!!! That was cool Chevy 2 though! :crossx: :rolleyes:

hoolign
05-27-2006, 07:15 PM
And thar you go talking all tough ( internet guy ) and shit.........( . )( . )........
:220v:
O shut up.. pool cue :D

hoolign
05-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Would that be in person "out in the open" ...or behind the computer" "out in the open"
:rolleyes:

canuck1
05-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Would that be in person "out in the open" ...or behind the computer" "out in the open"
:rolleyes:
A little hair splitten there Jeffy?

Jrocket
05-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Holy shit....some of your best writings yet!

Brian
05-27-2006, 08:09 PM
:D :D :D

topless
05-27-2006, 08:50 PM
I can vouch for Holy Moly being short.........Oh wait. to me most people are. I am pretty tall. He does have pretty good hair if that counts for anything.

H20 Toie
05-27-2006, 11:32 PM
hw has left the buioding

djunkie
05-28-2006, 10:44 AM
While I really don't agree with what Karl did by posting the personal info of people I will say that I have hung out with Karl a few times and he has been nothing but a great person. Probably one of the most generous people I've met from these forums.

lakewake
05-28-2006, 10:50 AM
I've got video of the whole thing. :2purples:
http://www.strangedangers.com/images/content/116517.gif

hoolign
05-28-2006, 11:04 AM
While I really don't agree with what Karl did by posting the personal info of people I will say that I have hung out with Karl a few times and he has been nothing but a great person. Probably one of the most generous people I've met from these forums.
That's my boy..posting from the heart :p

djunkie
05-28-2006, 11:06 AM
That's my boy..posting from the heart :p
Well I'm not one to get caught up in the drama here. Thats not what I come on here for. But I felt I should just say theres another side to what people read on the internet.

hoolign
05-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Well I'm not one to get caught up in the drama here. Thats not what I come on here for. But I felt I should just say theres another side to what people read on the internet.
now your trying to start drama.."theres another side to what people read on the internet?".............OMFG!! :mad: Not on HB!! it's all truth! :rolleyes:

djunkie
05-28-2006, 11:09 AM
now your trying to start drama.."theres another side to what people read on the internet?".............OMFG!! :mad: Not on HB!! it's all truth! :rolleyes:
Ya ya I know. :rollside:

boater012
05-28-2006, 12:32 PM
It makes me wonder if someone had posted personal information about you on here if you'd feel the same way!!! NOW lets see person A posts things he shouldn't and you think that it's OK?????? I stand up for what I believe in no matter where it leads me so bring it on biatches. I ain't skeered BTW I have read all the posts here about this crap and I mean ALL of them. Take sides or STFU!!! Baker out!

djunkie
05-28-2006, 12:46 PM
It makes me wonder if someone had posted personal information about you on here if you'd feel the same way!!! NOW lets see person A posts things he shouldn't and you think that it's OK?????? I stand up for what I believe in no matter where it leads me so bring it on biatches. I ain't skeered BTW I have read all the posts here about this crap and I mean ALL of them. Take sides or STFU!!! Baker out!
Typical follower. Takes sides or STFU? Nice attitude. Like I said I aint for the drama so I'll say my last bit here and let you get back. I have nothing against Jordy or anyone else here. This is all in fun for me until the internet tough guy stuff comes out. I don't agree with what Karl did. All I was saying was that the times I have hung out with Karl he has always been super cool and super generous around me.

catalinaskiracer
05-28-2006, 12:50 PM
Just my opinion...I didn't agree with what Karl did but then again I don't agree with alot of things on this site. You just have to take with grain a salt as they say... Karl is good guy and and does good things and has a big heart! I can attest for that first hand. Hopefully he will be back to post again. If not I consider him a friend and hopefully he Jordy can work it out or let it go. Life's is way too short!! This I can also attest too. Good thoughts and safe boating to all!

mike37
05-28-2006, 01:55 PM
this makes me LOL
what personnel info did he post
Jordys rap sheet that is public info on a public sight
and I may be wrong but wasn't it Boatcop that posted the link to the public sight
all any one needed to do was type in someones name to get the info
and Jordys full name has been posted before so thats no new info
the shit he posted was no big deal public info that did nothing to hurt Jordy
now I don't particularly agree with Jordy most of the time and the rap sheet would not change my opinion of him ether way did it chang yours? so whats the big f ing deal

Kachina26
05-28-2006, 03:41 PM
hopefully ... Jordy can work it out or let it go.
You're new here, aren't you?

Kim Hanson
05-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Then you would not have a job
I have told you before, find another driver for the Circus's.........( . )( . ).......
:p

Kim Hanson
05-28-2006, 03:45 PM
O shut up.. pool cue :D
You can't make me, so there.........( . )( . )...........

Sleek-Jet
05-28-2006, 03:54 PM
I have no problem with trying to push Jordy's buttons over shit here on ***boat as he has a bit of an ego for being a fat and ugly asshole.
If this doesn't end up in someone's signature line, there is no hope for us all... :D

Jordy
05-28-2006, 08:54 PM
the shit he posted was no big deal public info that did nothing to hurt Jordy
The problem as I see it, is he did post up bits and pieces of my rap sheet which he knew to be incorrect (based upon images in his gallery, which were the whole sheet, not the bullshit he posted), which is way old news, in an attempt to INTENTIONALLY defame my character. That's where I have the problem. It's called libel and I could file suit against him, but much like posting personal info, especially made up bullshit, in an attempt to make someone look bad, just isn't my style.
Good riddens to that piece of shit. With any luck, his pocketbook will make his hummingbird ass override his crocodile mouth next time he wants to bash someone on the boards. Hasn't seemed to work out for him very well so far. Phuck him and the spam he floated in here on, especially after he went back and tried to delete all his posts. Even more chicken shit of him. :notam:

phebus
05-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Hey, keep your reality to yourself mister. We were just starting to get this thread rolling (that is, the five of us that aren't boating this weekend) :)

mike37
05-28-2006, 09:01 PM
The problem as I see it, is he did post up bits and pieces of my rap sheet which he knew to be incorrect (based upon images in his gallery, which were the whole sheet, not the bullshit he posted), which is way old news, in an attempt to INTENTIONALLY defame my character. That's where I have the problem. It's called libel and I could file suit against him, but much like posting personal info, especially made up bullshit, in an attempt to make someone look bad, just isn't my style.
Good riddens to that piece of shit. With any luck, his pocketbook will make his hummingbird ass override his crocodile mouth next time he wants to bash someone on the boards. Hasn't seemed to work out for him very well so far. Phuck him and the spam he floated in here on. :notam:
well he also posted a link to the complete info on you in the same post
so get over it
you just like to bash the guy for not agreeing with you

Jordy
05-28-2006, 09:43 PM
well he also posted a link to the complete info on you in the same post
so get over it
you just like to bash the guy for not agreeing with you
Actually, I'm the one who posted the link. At least get your facts right. Don't worry, I've got the whole thread saved and it can reappear at a moments notice. There is way more to this whole deal than you know, and it's obvious, based on what you've posted so far in this thread Mike, that you might want to just stay out of it. :D
He started shit behind the scenes with a few of my friends, talking made up shit about me again, before he ever decided to post up the bullshit that he did. He's a big boy, he can take the lumps he called down upon himself. Phuck him.
What exactly is there for me to agree with him on??? I'm curious about that one. Perhaps it's time for you to sit out the next couple plays and do some catch up reading.
***EDIT*** Just to save Mike some time:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115156&page=4&pp=25
Post #84. F.Y.I. :notam:

mike37
05-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Actually, I'm the one who posted the link. At least get your facts right. Don't worry, I've got the whole thread saved and it can reappear at a moments notice. There is way more to this whole deal than you know, and it's obvious, based on what you've posted so far in this thread Mike, that you might want to just stay out of it. :D
He started shit behind the scenes with a few of my friends, talking made up shit about me again, before he ever decided to post up the bullshit that he did. He's a big boy, he can take the lumps he called down upon himself. Phuck him.
What exactly is there for me to agree with him on??? I'm curious about that one. Perhaps it's time for you to sit out the next couple plays and do some catch up reading.
***EDIT*** Just to save Mike some time:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115156&page=4&pp=25
Post #84. F.Y.I. :notam:
sorry could not find his post with your info guess he puled it
but I'm pretty sure it had a link to your info because I looked at it before you posted your link to it
maybe I used Boat cops link to get it
and he didn't post any thing that wasn't the truth about you except
that part about your parents disowning you but wasn't that something that was posted quit awhile back on HB by someone else
sorry I don keep a daily log of every HB post like you do that shit is a little creepy man you must have better things to do than to log every post on HB
if not you have some serious issues
give it a rest and go to the lake

Jordy
05-29-2006, 08:55 AM
sorry could not find his post with your info guess he puled it
but I'm pretty sure it had a link to your info because I looked at it before you posted your link to it
Why don't you look at all the quotes of what he posted. He DIDN'T post any link. He did delete all his bullshit, but it doesn't matter once it's been quoted.
yup the time is just right..
SOOOO....Team Turnkey is a criminal organization...hey Donald Jordan Paulk
nice rap sheet you got their Donald, and it's ready to post
ASSULT
Disorderly conduct
possession of drugs or toxic vapors
Extreme DUI 0.15
the list goes on, I think Team Turnkey should do a little better background check on it's members
What fine upstanding citizen you are Donald
it's no wonder your parents disowned you in favor of your brother
I don't see a link anywhere in it. And none of that, as he posted it is true, other than the disorderly conduct and it was a no contest plea. He KNOWINGLY posted false information. Again, that's called LIBEL. My parents disowning me was something posted on ***boat a while back??? Wow, I wonder if they know about it seeing how I talked to both of them yesterday. Hmm... Keep sucking on your foot Mike.
Don't worry, I can post a link to the full thread before he deleted all his posts if it would make you feel better. Why do you care anyway??? Because you don't agree with everything I post???
Oh, and I am going to the lake. Leaving in a few minutes. You takin' your water buffalo hittin' 496 HTM out today or are you just going to sit here on the internet and keep putting your foot in your mouth over something that you've proven repeatedly that you don't know shit about??? :notam:
p.s. Why don't you invest a little time learning English and working on your grammar and punctuation as trying to decipher your gibberish posts gives me a headache.

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 09:44 AM
I like the way you take care of business Jordy and Mike shut the hell up.............( . )( . )............ :crossx:

AZJD
05-29-2006, 09:49 AM
My Dad can beat up your Dad!

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 09:53 AM
My Dad can beat up your Dad!
So my wife can beat up you :argue: She has the sticker on her car that says it tooooooooo......Got them thanks...

AZJD
05-29-2006, 09:53 AM
What I think is funny, is that besides the Team Turnkey logo's in our sig lines, no one has said shit about Karl in the past week. You all keep bringing it up and rehashing all the drama. Let us have our logo and stickers, and t-shirts, and website................SO WHAT!
Everyone on this website is full of DRAMA! Deal with it! If you were'nt you would not be on a stupid website looking for misc. conversation about nothing..............So with that being said, I am going to the lake.....
Have a great day!

AZJD
05-29-2006, 09:54 AM
So my wife can beat up you :argue: She has the sticker on her car that says it tooooooooo......Got them thanks...
Nice, maybe I will let her.....people hurting people....lol

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Nice, maybe I will let her.....people hurting people....lol
Not if she doesn't get her baby-t...Did I say that she has 36D's?

AZJD
05-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Not if she doesn't get her baby-t...Did I say that she has 36D's?
Pic's please!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
Need them for the Team Turnkey Calendar! :) :) :rollside:
PM your address to Jordy, or click on the schwag link on the web address and send $10's per shirt back to my address and we will ship em'

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Pic's please!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
Need them for the Team Turnkey Calendar! :) :) :rollside:
PM your address to Jordy, or click on the schwag link on the web address and send $10's per shirt back to my address and we will ship em'
Ok here's one for today......Going in the mail tomorrow......

AZJD
05-29-2006, 10:07 AM
You may want to take that down and avoid the week ban from here, but thanks!!!!!!!!!!!11

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 10:08 AM
What I think is funny, is that besides the Team Turnkey logo's in our sig lines, no one has said shit about Karl in the past week. You all keep bringing it up and rehashing all the drama. Let us have our logo and stickers, and t-shirts, and website................SO WHAT!
Everyone on this website is full of DRAMA! Deal with it! If you were'nt you would not be on a stupid website looking for misc. conversation about nothing..............So with that being said, I am going to the lake.....
Have a great day!
DRAMA, whats that ? I like to think of myself as full of piss and vineger and willin g to take on anything.........( . )( . )........except homo's
:yuk:

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 10:09 AM
You may want to take that down and avoid the week ban from here, but thanks!!!!!!!!!!!11
I know all about getting banned :rollside:

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 10:10 AM
DRAMA, whats that ? I like to think of myself as full of piss and vineger and willin g to take on anything.........( . )( . )........except homo's
:yuk:
I think Hoss is calling your name......

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 10:18 AM
I know all about getting banned :rollside:
Really now
:rolleyes: ..........( . )( . ).........

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Really now
:rolleyes: ..........( . )( . ).........
Shut it :cry: Wonder if Hoss is in jail yet.

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 10:20 AM
I think Hoss is calling your name......
Hoss doesn't need my help in anyway.........( . )( . )...........Im just a nit picker

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Shut it :cry: Wonder if Hoss is in jail yet.
Is Donald missing..........( . )( . ).,.....

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Is Donald missing..........( . )( . ).,.....
Knowing both of them they are probably in there own private web chat area together.

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Knowing both of them they are probably in there own private web chat area together.
You don't know HOSS do you? He is taking back Bench Racers from the homo's.........( . )( . ).........from ISL
:220v: I can't wait to get this party started........ :220v:

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 10:47 AM
You don't know HOSS do you? He is taking back Bench Racers from the homo's.........( . )( . ).........from ISL
:220v: I can't wait to get this party started........ :220v:
Do I???? Ya I know this demented person you speak of.Ya right! Thats if he ever thought about turning his web cam off when he is drunk and his old lady starts to beat the crap out of him first..Talk about a live reality show that was.
Hey what does this mean?(breastfriendisbre)

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Do I???? Ya I know this demented person you speak of.Ya right! Thats if he ever though about turning his web cam off when he is drunk and his old lady starts to beat the crap out of him first..Talk about a live reality show that was.
Hey what does this mean?(breastfriendisbre)
I use to talk to Bre alot and it just got stuck in the site as a name, she is my breast friend though...........( . )( . ).............
:)

centurion tunnel
05-29-2006, 10:56 AM
I use to talk to Bre alot and it just got stuck in the site as a name, she is my breast friend though...........( . )( . ).............
:)
I like them both :rolleyes: ..She's cool too

Big Warlock
05-29-2006, 11:02 AM
For a bunch of people that don't want to talk about it, you guys continue to post. And I will continue to add my .02 cents worth.
Karl told me about a year ago he was going to get me kicked off ***boat for a Frenchie thread I started. He did so in a PM. He then was too stupid to understand my sarcastic answer which was, in essence, Kiss My Butt!
I hear many things about Karl from different sources, none of it good. I ignore it, but find humor in going after him when he did something dumb, which is more often than I could be on HB.
Karl broke the SPAM rules more than any person I can see. Constantly touting his crap. Selling business online at HB. And the stuff that he communicates is laughable at best. I am not sure who his target buyer is, but you would have to be a moron to buy some of the crap business he is trying to sell. Don't want to get into the business side of stuff, but suffice to say that my Weimeriener, Gretchen, knows more about business than Karl ever will.
Karl screwed with a fellow HB on a "turn Key" boat and then goes after the guy online, in this forum. When the facts come out, Karl looks like the meat head he is. Team Turnkey was born. Most people, including myself, had no idea what it was about.
Karl decides he is going to go after Jordy because of two failed relationships, (Karl's version in the "prepared statement") one of which is would be defined as an online relationship. Apparently stuff is going on behind the scenes which we are not privileged to know about. Nor do I give a crap.
Jordy is a good friend of mine, but we fail to have too much HB stuff to talk about when we are out. We talk about business, our personal lives and boating. I have a considerable amount of respect for Jordy. I know Jordy and have no problem standing in that corner. I am not a "Team Turn Key" member, but I seem to know quite a few. And I would rather they be in my corner that Karl the moron.
Now it has come to my attention all the good that Karl has done in the world. I was asked not to question certain areas of his life. I left it alone, as requested. It does not erase the crap he has done to others. He is a liar, BS artist and an overall idiot. (village idiot?) I am not sure.
I do not miss his crap on here. I feel for the people that he has hurt on here. And I for one do not wish for him to post any longer. However, it is a dead or dying issue. If Karl, or his friends, would like to continue to play, we are available to continue.
And, I am not some internet tough guy. I proposed a plan for all of us to meet. There has been no counter plan nor any other response. No problem. Let it die.
By the way, had a great time at Roosevelt. If your ever out that way, it's a great lake to boat on! FYI

mike37
Why don't you look at all the quotes of what he posted. He DIDN'T post any link. He did delete all his bullshit, but it doesn't matter once it's been quoted.
I don't see a link anywhere in it. And none of that, as he posted it is true, other than the disorderly conduct and it was a no contest plea. He KNOWINGLY posted false information. Again, that's called LIBEL. My parents disowning me was something posted on ***boat a while back??? Wow, I wonder if they know about it seeing how I talked to both of them yesterday. Hmm... Keep sucking on your foot Mike.
Don't worry, I can post a link to the full thread before he deleted all his posts if it would make you feel better. Why do you care anyway??? Because you don't agree with everything I post???
Oh, and I am going to the lake. Leaving in a few minutes. You takin' your water buffalo hittin' 496 HTM out today or are you just going to sit here on the internet and keep putting your foot in your mouth over something that you've proven repeatedly that you don't know shit about??? :notam:
p.s. Why don't you invest a little time learning English and working on your grammar and punctuation as trying to decipher your gibberish posts gives me a headache.
get over yourself
you don't agree so you start bashing same old BS
you sure are good at post whoring keep up the good work
sorry I don't keep a diarie of every HB post like you do
if what SK did was so bad go to Court with it you have a great case good luck

Kim Hanson
I like them both :rolleyes: ..She's cool too
I love them puppies, nice and plump like a breast should be! I never did get to meet her ,
:cry: she sure seemed nice to me though..........( . )( . ).......

OGShocker
05-29-2006, 11:07 AM
My beef with SWB has NEVER been about his wife.
Hoolign lost four very close friends in a work related accident. These men were killed on an oil rig and left behind wives and children. SWB made a comment about this and said something to the effect that with the price of gas Hoolign could find more workers. This forced Hoolign to leave the boards. When I returned to town and found out this had happened, I was bummed Hoolign had left and asked SWB to make an apology to Hoolign by tattooing his ass with "Sorry Hoolign". (a joke) SWB then sent a PM to me asking/telling me to back off. I posted that PM in my "let's keep this in the open" thread. SWB and Karl got into this tiff in that thread and SWB figured I knew about some shit that went down at J540's party. I, at that time had NO idea that things went bad for him at that party. I pulled my thread because thing got very personal about SWB’s Mrs and Karl and went WAY beyond me wanting him to say sorry to Hoolign. I hear they have made nice (SWB & Hoolign) so, that chapter is over.
SWB thinks he can threaten and internet tough guy himself around. Fine, good luck to him.
Know of what you speak. If you ever took the time to meet and speak with Karl, you might just find a really nice guy whose skill in posting leaves a bit to be desired. Karl himself would be the first one to tell you he messed up. He’ll also tell you he is getting a bunch of work done now he has stopped posting.
See the response you get when you piss off an azzhole.

Kim Hanson
05-29-2006, 11:08 AM
get over yourself
you don't agree so you start bashing same old BS
you sure are good at post whoring keep up the good work
sorry I don't keep a diarie of every HB post like you do
if what SK did was so bad go to Court with it you have a great case good luck
Mike for christsake get over this shit...........( . )( . )............let the dead dog lie......please !
:idea: