PDA

View Full Version : Pixi Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Wassup with the Glamis pics?? Does a certain person have to go to get er done or what??? :rollside: Come on girl!!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Dammit, answer your page WOMAN!!! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 11:19 AM
You are being mean.............so Im not talking to you! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Hee hee....J/k! My camera died out there! :cry: So I have a few on my phone ....but Ryno belts took some! :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2006, 11:22 AM
You are being mean.............so Im not talking to you! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Hee hee....J/k! My camera died out there! :cry: So I have a few on my phone ....but Ryno belts took some! :p
You mean John didn't have a cam?? Happy New Year by the way. ;)

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 11:24 AM
You mean John didn't have a cam?? Happy New Year by the way. ;)
Beleive it or not..........I did not see him with one! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Beleive it or not..........I did not see him with one! :rollside:
Maybe he just had it hidden well in his dress???? :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Or under them BIG ASS NUTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZ He's always pullin out!!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Corn nuts or skittles??? LMFAO!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Corn nuts or skittles??? LMFAO!
I'd have to prefer his SKITTLES!!!! They'll be sweeter!!!!!!!
I'm going to pm you so check it in a minute!!!!! :p :p

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 12:00 PM
I'd have to prefer his SKITTLES!!!! They'll be sweeter!!!!!!!
I'm going to pm you so check it in a minute!!!!! :p :p
Dont know about that........... :yuk: :220v: :p Hee hee! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe we should have him try LIfe Savers next time and see if he can SQueeZE them through the middle!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J540
01-03-2006, 12:21 PM
That is F,ed up right there.
I didnt have my camera out, slippin in the photo area.
we were in wash 10 cuz we came out tue,and i had people from work there in wash 10. would have been in wash 4 but some people were bich'n about work and they couldnt leave till Thur, night
BTW. The washsSUCK Well where G&T camped wasnt so bad (wash 4) all the way in the back it was kinda cool not a lot of dust at all, well the wind helped a lot. still gecko is the best. I didn't see any thing that was ISL rated just G (HB) rated. :yuk:

Cole91
01-03-2006, 12:27 PM
the washsSUCK
I will 2nd that statment :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-03-2006, 12:34 PM
we were in wash 10 cuz we came out tue,and i had people from work there in wash 10. would have been in wash 4 but some people were bich'n about work and they couldnt leave till Thur, night
BTW. The washsSUCK Well where G&T camped wasnt so bad (wash 4) all the way in the back it was kinda cool not a lot of dust at all, well the wind helped a lot. still geco is the best. I didn't see any thing that was ISL rated just G (HB) rated. :yuk:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 12:38 PM
BTW. The washsSUCK Well where G&T camped wasnt so bad (wash 4) all the way in the back it was kinda cool not a lot of dust at all, well the wind helped a lot. still geco is the best. I didn't see any thing that was ISL rated just G (HB) rated. :yuk:
Well when you camp in 10.........AKA the FWRY to Boardmanville.....LAME AZZ! :yuk: :yuk: :p Thats why we always camp deep in 4.........by the dunes! :p :p

NorCal Gameshow
01-03-2006, 12:41 PM
This thread is worthless without pics ;) :D

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 12:42 PM
This thread is worthless without pics ;) :D
Whats it worth to ya???

NorCal Gameshow
01-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Whats it worth to ya???
you would know better then me ...:idea: :D

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 12:47 PM
you would know better then me ...:idea: :D
LMFAO! :p

J540
01-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Well when you camp in 10.........AKA the FWRY to Boardmanville.....LAME AZZ! :yuk: :yuk: :p Thats why we always camp deep in 4.........by the dunes! :p :p
:cry: :cry: You camp DEEP alright. 4 was kinda cool (KINDA) :rolleyes: the dunes were cool but cant let the kids go and ride by them selves, but gecko on the loop the kids if they have quads can ride the big bowl area no cars ripp'n by.

J540
01-03-2006, 12:59 PM
Yes put up some pics. want to see what you got.
I got some pics of the beautiful sand dunes and good backround but i cant them on here. :D :D

79 HUSTLER
01-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Yes put up some pics. want to see what you got.
I got some pics of the beautiful sand dunes and good backround but i cant them on here. :D :D
J540 shut up cause your a FAG .. Blow me :rolleyes: :idea:

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 01:47 PM
:cry: :cry: You camp DEEP alright. 4 was kinda cool (KINDA) :rolleyes: the dunes were cool but cant let the kids go and ride by them selves, but gecko on the loop the kids if they have quads can ride the big bowl area no cars ripp'n by.
What do you mean......??? They did the whole trip.